This is the most retarded show I've ever seen
>The magic program clones end up in the simulated universe
>For no reason he's trapped
>He follows them in a ship even though he controls the universe
>He coul've also just stand up and disconnect his computer from the internet

>White person is a villain
>Sup Forums cries about unfair representation

Like clockwork.

Well Matt Damont did kill a kid in Breaking Bad.

Alright so let's take all the white people out. I'm sure you wouldn't be upset by that as well.

>CEO
>CTO

More like white people run the world, am I right?

Post pics of the qt brunette girl

>mfw i'm literal psychopath because i like to run over NPCs in GTA 5 according to black mirror

WOKE AF NIGGA

have a maga wolfgirl

>implying you don't think it's a little satisfying

, why DO they equal a loner with sadists and extremely racist people? Why do they stomp on those with social anxiety, those who cant defend themselves that well. Why. Why. And one of my fav episodes of the series is a comic apperently (15m merits).
I'm torn this series is getting shredded by filthy politics..

She does have japanese teeth

Why does this ep trigger neckbeard nerds so badly?

He did nothing wrong but got fucking murdered IRL because he gets "starey"

I saw this episode last night on NYE at my friend's party and i was really fucked up but i did not like this episode at all, there was just too much to follow. The second episode of season 4 was VERY good, i enjoyed it way more than the first episode

>Watching Black Mirror with your parents over the holidays
>This guy was a horrible villain and everyone is pumped that he's going to die jacked in to his computer
>The mom in the following episode is understandably misguided with her heart in the right place
TORTURING VIDEOGAME CHARACTERS CONFIRMED WORSE THAN RUINING YOUR CHILD'S LIFE

Yaaaas queen slay

>every statement I disagree with was written by Sup Forums
Worst meme.

This season was gurl power.

1. he wasn't disagreeing with a statement
2. the only fags that consistently cry about a white actor being a villain on this board are sissy alt right poltards

What would you do if you were Captain Daly, Sup Forums?

>yfw he didn't pause the game because he wanted to play by the rules of his own game
jk just hack writing

I thought they could still move when it was on pause.

When I saw the trailer for this episode I said:

>"Oh so its a white guy in virtual reality making his ideal version of a perfect life."

Was I correct?

Every Black Mirror episode has such horribly horribly ham-fisted political rhetoric that doesn't actually hold up when you think about it.

There is no message its just social justice misfiring from nu-male brains.

>not seeing the difference between playing a game and creating a system where facsimiles of people you are overpowered by in life are your toys.

Its more like he creates a virtual fantasy world in order to degrade simulations of his co-workers.

When I saw this episode I thought of Sup Forums. It's literally what would happen with all of them.

I mean a full pause
but the plot is holier than swiss cheese so

>the most brave and sacrificial character is also white
>ignore this because it doesn't fit your Sup Forums narrative

Back to Sup Forums, racist

They are still toys though. He had issues but he was for the large part innocent and harmless.

To be fair if I had access to the same tech I would indulge in even sicker shit than he did, like, the first thing I'd do would be to throw a bunch of naked women out of the airlock while fapping to them, teleport them back and then fuck their corpses, I'd go full The Cell in that fancy VR system because there'd be no consequence to anything.

its psychological torture. Their consciousness's were uploaded and sentient in the program. They're essentially living clones at that point, and not some line of simple unfeeling code. Don't be so obtuse

> Eyyy whiteboi I bet you have like copies or someshit of my homies n ho’s!??? Sheeetn this nigga do voodoo shit in his wack ass big ol computer!! For real tho this shit ain’t right imma need to dome this pasty lil cracker nahmean?

This literally and figuratively happened to me one minute ago guys

If he programmed the computer to require him to have the device in order to log out, that would be an oversight on his part. He should have created a way that he could snap his fingers and get it back...I think the writers want us to believe that he either forgot to do this thinking he was powerful enough that he could always access it or that he programmed it specifically this way in order to challenge himself in case he lost it. It's not completely unbelievable. But he seems like the type of person who would have had that covered. I don't care because the episode was pretty good otherwise and I can suspend disbelief and move on.

So he created a sentient AI but decided to keep it to himself instead of selling it to pentagon/government for billions. This story sounds even more shit imo.

how does a saliva sample clone an adult perfectly along with their memories and non-genetic traits?

Not to mention he could have replaced all the other employees in his company with AI clones of them working inside computers.

I haven't seen anyone making a big deal out of the color of their skin except Sup Forums. Just goes to show you the horseshoe theory is right. This place is the mirror opposite of tumblr or Reddit

Its science fiction.

There is nothing more autistic in the world today than the "you disagree with me therefore you are the same as me just the opposite" logic.

alternate reality sci fi?

>Matt Damont
his name is meth damon

So why can't they be bothered to get their science right?

Hey I have this great idea, I'll go write pirate fiction but I can't be bothered to research anything about pirates so I'll just have bunch of guys ride stick horses on an island wearing samurai armor and yodeling loudly, I'll call them pirates, I bet my audience will be so stupid and ignorant about pirates they will buy it totally. YOLO

he died just cause he got a wrong update in a game. who beta tests this shit?
also, i assume the guy didn't invent the dna scanner whatever; and how can he get peoples memories and personalities from a dna sample?

Pro-Tip: it's a hacker chad organizing a virgin-cull. The release leaves everyone in a position that they can't get out of without help. Everyone will find out quickly and most people will get help. The hacker is TRYING to kill the ones who wouldn't be contacted quickly enough, which would be two to four days.

I blame christopher nolan for this shit.
He made inception, which was good and it worked. Now we get shit like this about dream worlds with 'lmao it's like a better vive' as the excuse, and 'ayy lmao coders' as the main characters.
computer illiterate people shouldn't write these things at all

SCHMALL CAT

>implying meth damon didnt suit the role perfectly
>implying white males arent more likely to suffer from mental illness
>implying sociopaths are never white

The Sup Forums sheeple brainwashing has gone too far.

uhhhh
Were you born after The Matrix came out or something?

>muh swordart online copypaste
you're not making it better though.

>grab someone's DNA
>have all their memories and personality up to the point the DNA sample was taken

this 'white males are crazy' statistic is bullshit fabrication. Every race has its large number of murderous psychopaths

no but keep in mind that it's incredibly easy to believe the premise of the matrix because of the aliens.

Because that's totally what I meant

Name 10 female villains

there were no aliens in the matrix

>all disney films
what do i win

>true statistics arent true waahhh

lmao ironic that you sound like an ignorant SJW

like, sheesh, did walt disney hate his mother or something?

i've only seen the first one once. I assumed that aliens enslaved the humans because of the alien (film) aesthetic of the technology

The science doesn't exist. It's fiction. You may as well get shitty at every film with time travel in it.

No they were AI's / robots built originally by humans which had taken over.

I'll admit I don't remember the first film well enough if that was already established there or if it's a retroactive explanation from the sequels but they certainly were not stated to be aliens.

when i was really little they had the toys of one of the generic witch characters, I forget which movie it was but that bitch creeped me out and gave me nightmares for months.

They could have at least made it a tech that takes those memories from a place THAT SCIENCE KNOWS ACTUALLY HOLDS THOSE MEMORIES, such as the brain.

>implying we can prove or disprove our DNA actually carries all this information at this point in time.

Is that Imaqtpie wearing a Minion one piece?

What?

>The Orville can manage celebrity cameos like Liam Neeson and Charlize Theron
>All Black Mirror can get is some Matt Damon lookalike

The Orville is the future.

So you wanted Todd to stick needles in his co workers brains to get their memories? Its fucking fiction you autismo. Go watch a boring documentary.

Yes a Bape Minion hoodie no less

go watch it again...this time turn your brain on

what statistics

>can't even handle a fictional television episode

absolute state of white men

no wonder white women crave foreign dick

apparently you don't have the slightest idea how DNA works

Imagine feeling this victimized over a fictional tv show.

I'm just tired of the overall saturation of Marxist messaging through entertainment. It's relentless

>because there'd be no consequence to anything.

I have some bad news for you user...

remember, there's no proof they were completely sentient.
In a way it's a parallel story about how AI would assume it is real and try to escape despite the fact that they are only simulated versions of real people

try writing your own stories maybe?

share them with your friends on Sup Forums?

>just turn off your brain bro

>writers don't need to be concerned with plot holes, it's not like it's a part of their job or anything

are you delusional?
>only Sup Forums might be so bold as to suggest that Hollywood has some kind of agenda
idiot

>gets murdered
No he didn't. Since the AIs weren't real and therefore he "did nothing wrong", they can't murder him because they aren't real.

So you are not from Sup Forums ?

cloning people into slaves was already done on the black mirror christmas show

>how dare you take away my most precious resource

you mean to tell me that brooker was out of ideas already between season 2 and 3? that he even started season 3 with a remake of a shitty Community's episode?

wow

Its implied that they are sentient you sperglord.

Kek. Do you even know what a plot hole is?

Just out of curiosity what proof of sentience would you accept?

> Do you even know what a plot hole is?

what brooker mistakes for story arcs and character development apparently

mfw the crew was getting updates on the outside world after being copied/imprisoned by a repurposed 3d printer and their dna

Have you even seem a vagina IRL?

mfw charlie brooker is trying to tell me your personality, knowledge, and experience is hard-coded in your dna

Conscious or self-aware is one thing, sentient is another. Sentience is being able to feel, as in emotions, pain etc. I would think these are properties of biology. Sure at some point some AI could be aware in some way of it's existence, but being able to feel in the same way we do is far fetched. They could respond as if feeling, but no way to know if it's the same as what we feel.

Why did the program clones have their real world counterparts' memories? Everything seemed pretty fucking stupid but this was especially distracting

This whole shit idea could have been avoided by having some bullshit scanning tech that took a scan of your employees brain patterns or something. Still bollocks, but more logical bollocks. I know its fiction, but it's still got to make sense. You can make up fake bullshit undiscovered science but not get existing science wrong.

>implying being a psychopath is abnormal or even undesirable

As long as you keep your impulses in check you are objectively more fit.

"I'm still an intern?"