Why is Reverse Flash the best capeshit villain?

Why is Reverse Flash the best capeshit villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEGH8T0YYik
youtube.com/watch?v=hxrwcVymVMU
youtube.com/watch?v=lXU3r8DYG8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can just make another Manta thread if you want, no need to bait

Let me clarify best live action villain

Post more based Thawn

Fuck off with this retarded meme.

Because he's genuinely scary and intimidating.

Fucking this.
I hate it when writers try so hard to make villains ReLAtaBLe they completely forget to build up intimidation and suspense.

because its always him barry
ITS ALWAYS HIM

nah but, he's fucking cool, he's just there to fuck with the flash, but godspeed also looks interesting

Because he's petty and cruel.

How do you guys feel about Thawne's "Professor Zoom" name slowly getting phased out?

He's hot so I'll let it slide.

eh, never really like that nickname
reverse flash was way better sempai

On one hand, it makes differentiating from Zolomon a bit easier, but sadly it doesnt look like Zoom is coming back anytime soon. On the other hand just calling Thawne Reverse Flash is still mildly confusing seeing how Daniel West still doesnt have a different title

He learned to love the BBC

Does Reverse Flash hate the Flash more than Black Manta hates Aquaman?

>exact contrast to hero
>from the future
>silly and over the top yet sinister and threatening at the same time
>an absolute joy to read
>nice costume

I forgot
>always has the best shit-eating grin on his face

>motivation is plain and simple to fuck his nemesis' life up
>his name is Eobard

yeah I guess, hope godspeed takes off though

No, he loves the Flash. He's just upset that his husbando doesn't want him.

Why are spamming this in multiple threads?

>Spam

You'll learn.

Reverse Flash or just "Thawne" is much better. There's too much "Doctor" or variation this and that titles.

Daniel West is dead and nobody cares about him.

>Dead
>Time Bomb
>Anyone in comics "dead"
Did you forget NuWally's entire thing with him? Im not saying hes a good villain, just that hes still going to pop up

>Why is Reverse Flash the best capeshit villain?
Yellow is one of, if not the hardest color to look good in and Thawne looks amazing.

what a dick
fuck I love him

>reverse flash

The Slow?

making some webms, brb

ok :D

not happy about the quality

>implying he wont come back

youtube.com/watch?v=gEGH8T0YYik

THESE GUYS!

So I haven't really watched The Flash tv show. Is Thawne less of a dikc than he is in the comics? I get that vibe based off what I've seen.

That scene was so fucking stupid. One of Thawne should easily be capable of taking out the Legends

t. Aquaman
Go play with your ki-...oops

What episode is this?

CW Thawne is kind of a mix of comic Thawne and Hunter Zolomon. He hasnt really done anything that level of petty and a his plan relied on making Barry a better Flash

all the fight scenes in that show are stupid

it's Legends of Tomorrow's season finale

>IT WAS ME BARRY! I WAS THAT FEEL!

gotta run some errands, be back in a few

Which episode?

his name should be Shalf

which episode was this? i dont want to watch the whole series

Season finale of Season 1

>Look what you did.

He's already come back and been erased AGAIN.

He's everything a villain should be. Flawed, hidden in plain sight, uncompromising with his goals, not just inherently and unnecessarily evil but willing to be unbelievably cruel if it means protecting his plans.

He's honestly perfect. The final fight in season 1 when he's captured really annoyed me.

Reeeee Johns.

Because his motivation for literally ending the world in Flashpoint: Paradox is that hes a huge asshole.
Thats the best villain motivation of all.

I think The Shaft sounds better.

I think you missed who caused Flashpoint Paradox
Spoilers It was Barry

Back
Any ideas on what would make a good webm?

they're both great for the same reason

they're artistically petty

I like the Reverse Flashes as a group because despite being almost unstoppable and having one of the most broken power sets out there, they're all ridiculously petty. They don't care about acquiring power or riches or anything. Their hatred for The Flash is so strong that they don't care what happens as long as it makes The Flash's life worse.

Now you're just making me remember just how much better season 1 is compared to the rest of the show.

Season 2 was a real misstep for a lot of reasons, yeah. Some of it was all the shoehorned LoT promotion, but most of it came from them just basically retreading the whole "mentor/father figure betrays the group and is revealed to be an evil speedster" plot again.

But that's wrong about Zolomon, he doesn't HATE Wally. He wants Wally to improve so the shit that happened to him doesn't happen again.

Probably the best episode of the whole serie.

Because his relationship with the Flash is full of petty, personal shit that makes any time he shows up a giant red flag that shit has immediately gotten real.

Batman can fight the Joker a bajillion times and it always ends the same way, and whenever the Joker has Bats at his mercy all that happens is some convoluted deathtrap he escapes as soon as he wakes up because the Joker doesn't REALLY want Bats dead.

Reverse Flash will fuck the Flash RIGHT THE FUCK UP, and when he can't touch Flash, he does awful shit to everyone around him. He's terrifying in a fight, and whats worse than that is with Speedforce bullshit powers if you don't know where he is he is 1000x more dangerous, because if you can't see him he is probably placing a tiny amount of cyanide in every bowl of cereal you have ever eaten so he can poison you over time and land the killing blow with a feather in the present.

I think he meant wellsobard

Complete savage.

I think Savitar could hand him his ass. If barry could outrun Zoom, then only person left to go up against is RF. And whatever speedsters they bring out in the future

Because he's a mix of relentless and ridiculously pettiness, and so he's very endearing in his own fucked up way.

season 2 was good as fuck

Season One Wells was the best
youtube.com/watch?v=hxrwcVymVMU

Eobard is the fucking best. I miss him in the show.

It goes like this

1. Doom
2. Black Adam
3. Black Manta
4. Thawne when he's in full "I SHIT YOUR PANTS, BARRY"-mode
5. Lord Death Man

>Thawne's fw he's so sick of this shit

>youtube.com/watch?v=lXU3r8DYG8I
Best episode of season 2

>The Flash's negative opposite
...So the Flash?

I find that he's the only acceptable villain that's just an evil version of a superhero.

Also, how isn't the Flash the most dangerous thing in the DC universe as opposed to Superman? Can't the Flash go back in time and shit?

I'll always be a Joker fan boy
But the good professor will always be a close second, tied with Lex for all time favorite comic book character.