So is this show just shitposting at this point? The new episodes have gotten even worse than what they were before...

So is this show just shitposting at this point? The new episodes have gotten even worse than what they were before. Are kids actually watching it? How do you think McCracken feels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZI3LluFbk0
youtube.com/watch?v=G7KfGqIkfqg
youtube.com/watch?v=XBHy-vPTtQg
youtube.com/watch?v=YN6K05_bO6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, it's still airing?

We still have one season left to go

Hooly shit, that face grossout spongebob tier

Jesus christ its like it wants to be a new Ren and Stimpy but with 'girl humor'

Last time i checked it was the lowest rating show on the chanel even the Bears show have better ratings, no one is giving a fuck

>tfw even the wiki updated for the new designs

>How do you think McCracken feels?

He feels nothing anymore.

Less than a million views.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZI3LluFbk0

That screencap needs some context. What the hell is wrong with her face? More importantly, why is she making that face?

Did he and Lauren finally have a kid?

>How do you think McCracken feels?

Is it really that bad?

I checked again and it's atthe same level at the bears, but the nuPPG has never the million views, some of them are really low, like 0.64, for a show so promoted, they're not doing good, but this thing objective is to sell merch, which we don't know how is doing

Poor guy is an empty husk at this point, the only thing that keeps him alive is the drive to bang Faust.

What merch? Whatever there was is already gone from stores.

>That tweet
Holy crap, he must feel awful. You'd think he'd try and salvage what little public opinion this show has with something positive but even McCracken is leaving PPG out to dry.

You mean like everything or like the sales bombed so hard they take away the merch from the stores, because then they only have App and if that fails, then CN was a complet fail

They have a daughter now and he's looking to pitch a new show on Disney, while Faust works on her own show, they will be fine

He always looked tired even in his younger years

youtube.com/watch?v=G7KfGqIkfqg

The only thing I see in stores anymore are some DVDs and they're only still there because no one has bought them. Not even fucking normies who know nothing about the original PPG will buy it.

It far worse than you can possibly imagine.

Anyone have a gif or webm of Buttercup putting on fingered gloves and her solid stump hand squeezes through the glove holes to become warped, disfigured fingers?

At least in Wal-Mart, when there was toys, they were quickly moved to the clearance shelves. No theres nothing except DVDs.

Dunno if Toys'R Us still has them or not.

>Powerpuff girl
>With fingers
The Professor with rounded edges was already bad enough, that sounds even worse.

>Buttercup
>fingers

Yeah, I work at a Wal-Mart and I've never seen any PPG 2016 merch except for DVDs, and they've sat there for months... Wouldn't be surprised if they got moved to clearance soon

They even plan on introducing a new Professor Dick, here's one of his new creations, a member of his "Blunderbluffs Boys".

I feel like "[IP i made] belongs [network] and not me" is something all content creators probably say out loud to themselves every night as they go to bed, so that they can become desensitized to the fact. Or possibly as a sadistic stipulation of their contracts.

I seriously don't even remember the last time we had a thread on this

sorry, but I love all the finger gags and the glove counts

Literally the only nuPPG merch I've ever seen was some jigsaws and coloring books at the Dollar Tree

Skip to :49

I wonder how he feels that Samurai Jack got the red carpet but PPG got shit on and everyone originally involved told to fuck off.

Do you think Genndy called him with condolences?

We Bare Bears tanked?
I'm surprised, they pushed it pretty fucking hard and people seemed to find it mildly amusing.

...Please tell me Mighty Magiswords hasn't been doing well.

Different branches of the company.

>he's looking to pitch a new show on Disney
even after they buttfucked wander

Would have been funnier to have her struggle with the glove, remember she doesn't have fingers, and then throw the glove away.

It's hilarious, PPG's fanbase was always half or more boys, and the girls who liked it liked it for the fighting and action, too.

My god this is bad.

Why would you transition to a character looking AWAY from the character they're calling out?

Everyone in my grade loved the original PPG

This. PPG transcended genders, and while there were some idiot boys who were all "it's a girl's show 'cause the main characters are girls" you bet your ass they watched the hell out of it, too.

Back in the day, at least. I can't find anybody anywhere who gives a fuck about nuPPG. Every opinion I've heard on it is either "I don't know because I don't watch it" or "It's so fucking awful and is a disgrace to the original"

His eye bags increased by one rank.

>"mmm yes, I'm adapting"

Nope. That's an edit. I don't care what you say, I refuse to believe that's real.

What is this face trying to convey?

Autistic screeching.

Perhaps, but I didn't think it was a bad gag. From the way everyone was explaining the fingers thing, it sounded like the writers just forgot the girls don't have fingers, when all they did was mage a quick visual gag about it.

Nothing that warranted the outrageous hate.

>Implying he's not the pillar of that relationship.

He gets through the day just fine. Probably doesn't bother checking the monstrosity they turned it into to keep the memory going.

party elemental ep was GOAT
fuck yall weak ass niggas who don't even know how to get turnt

sundays at 6am, yes

Who wakes up at 6am to watch cartoons a fuking sunday?

No one.

bump

Kids used too before the internet

They are doing this shit on purpose now.
I won't be surprised that by the time the show gets cancelled, it will go full on Ren & Stimpy.

Craig said he hasn't seen it.
I hope he never ever does.

He's only pitching it because he legally has to show it to Disney first. If Disney passes I hope Craig still has the rights because they screwed over Jhonen big time with Very Important House.

You used to when you had a life

Oh boy highly underrated

We used to. Don't forget your childhood and waking up for morning cartoons.

>Jhonen big time with Very Important House
What is Very Important House and how did Disney screw it over?

That was actually a funny gag though

Can't wait for them to make a Pepe frog villain

saterday moreing cartoons was the thing not sunday.
channel 11 for yugioh
and cartoon network for DBZ
this was my childhood

what happened with Jhonen?

Kids getting ready for Church.

Reminder that there's an OC that Blossom has an uncontrollable crush on who is designed after and voiced by one of the showrunners.

Or a Gamergate baddie

Those were saturday morning cartoons and I can't remember ever bothering to get up before 8 at the earliest for a show on a saturday. 6 is kind of pushing it. I imagine only kids that want to pop on a show before they go to church would bother with something on at 6 on sundays.

Disturbing as fuck.

Got desperate, so he came crawling back to the Hot Topic fags for an Invader Zim movie.

This is really important Sup Forums
I work on this show. And it will get canceled if we don't get better ratings.
Couldn't you do something like making it into a meme so it becomes the new MLP or something?
I'm going to lose my job if this show fails.

How come stupid networks/channels do this? Pre-order like 2 to 3 seasons in advance when they do not know the show will be a hit.

That's how Nickelodeon WASTED money on Korra. And I mean a LOT of it. Human like art style and choreography of that sort isn't cheap.

>I work on this show. And it will get canceled if we don't get better ratings.
Good.

Tell your idiot co-workers to stop doing stuff like in the OP.
It just pisses people off and its really dumb. They probably won't listen though but just understand, not even kids enjoy watching this crap.

He made a new pilot, Very important house, Disney told him, this was going to be a series, they changed their mind, but pilot it's now property of disney because they help him to produce, so now they're not making the series and take away the pilot from him, so he can present the idea to toher channels

youtube.com/watch?v=YN6K05_bO6k

>Couldn't you do something like making it into a meme so it becomes the new MLP or something?
The show would need to be good first.

>it will get canceled if we don't get better ratings
Have you considered writing a better show?

>Guardians of the Galaxy 2: Guest-starring the M&Ms

Have you thought about idk, actually putting effort in your cartoon and making it not fucking suck?
Seriously, its obvious the people working on it could give less than two shits about it with all the animation errors present.

This is pretty serious for me.
I only worked on show so far who failed miserably. It wasn't my fault but it starts to look bad on my CV.
This show was my last hope to get a long term job.
I'm scared and i don't really know what we could change on this show.

This whole thing feels like an experiment made by the big suits up at CN to try and revive some old shoes and see which are better suited for which channels
Notice how both of these shows are about the same age yet they're completely different
>PPG for CN is a nu-comedy remake filled with dated memes that not even /s4s/ would laugh at made by a whole new team
>SJ for AS is a continuation of the old show with darker elements to fit the channel while retaining the old style and feel and it's by the same team that worked on the old one
>PPG was a complete total failure while SJ was a commercial success
I wonder if they'll try to revive Johnny Bravo next

How about you savage what's left of your career, do the best you can do in your department and when the axe falls you can at least say you did your part to make the show ok on your end.

Stop pretending that you work at CN. Unless you have proof then you're full of shit and deserve even less sympathy

user people are roleplaying, it's obvious that the people working on the nuPPG don't care if this get praised or not, this was a cash grab and they knew, this was probably their first work in the industry, if this dosen't sell merch, they don't lose nothing just other failed campaing

>It wasn't my fault but it starts to look bad on my CV.

I don't really think that's how these things work. No one is going to blame the janitor or whatever you are if a show is bad.

Jesus fuck what is up with the faces?

And I thought Bubbles with herpes on her face was the most disturbing.

Children before DVR and torrents became more widespread. Pic related and the Tarzan animated series were my jam as a kid.

GREAT MERCIFUL CHRIST

It's probably too late to save the show, but you could start by getting rid of the slice-of-life BS and making the fights more serious and intense.

was that the version of Zoids with two nations at war? That one was good
>killed the BBEG's invinciscorpion by using a robo-brontosaur to shoot a black hole at it

the only good part of the tournament version was the rogue judge-bots

And here I thought it would last for years like TTG

user i'm pretty sure Zoids wasen't a 6am cartoon on sunday? What that user was asking is why they put a series on a deadslot kids don't get at 6 to watch cartoon on sunday, they're called saturday morning cartoon for something and those are at 8am

Holy shit. No way that's real. Post link.

Calm down Zim. There's no way yours will be that bad.

Thats not Zim!
Thats just a normal kid

Well yeah, thats because its creator gave a shit and made a unique idea rather than copying an idea and claiming to make it better.

Scrap the show. Hire Genndy, Faust, and Mccracken. Tell everyone who worked on the 2016 ppgs to neck themselves. Profit.