I don't get it. People use their phones so erratically...

I don't get it. People use their phones so erratically, when the hell do the emojis find the time to walk around the city? The only possible time would be when the user is asleep but the movie clearly takes place while he's awake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFrbKwSnjKw
youtu.be/X7rDubMg3lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember this being a big thing talked about when the movie first got announced, but they're really going to have to handwave the whole inferred apocalypse that goes on in this emoji world whenever someone replaces their phone.

why the fuck do they have cars and homes and shit and why the fuck do you even care

It's like a retard assembling a nuclear reactor. You know it's going to end in a catastrophy, but you are still curious about how he does that.

How would you have done it?
A once sci- fi Tron like computer world with neon green grids?

Hollywood keeps remaking Bee Movie because THAT did so well the first time.

Why not just have them all in the boxes and dress them up like tiny homes? And they just sit there waiting to be used. Sometimes they'll visit someone else's box when the person is asleep.

It's not as exciting as having a heart-to-heart talk in the bathroom scene, but it makes more sense.

Well there are car and home emojis.

In cyberspace time moves at least a trillion times faster.

That said, this movie is still going to suck.

It's a stupid movie for stupid people.
You should be watching a stupid movie for smart people.

Cool. Do you have a blog? stay there

>You should be watching a stupid movie for smart people.
examples?

The Rocketeer?
Flash Gordon?
The fat big liar?
Rat race?

Fidget spinner- The Movie when?

anything Sup Forums deems "Kino"

>Implying the people making this thought about the logic or quality any more than "it's popular so it'll make money"

Anime*

They lost the change of making one for UNO

youtu.be/eFrbKwSnjKw

>I'm not putting it past Hollywood to make Snuggies: The Movie

Wait, they did one for dogs too?

But dogs don't have hands to hold shit!

>Insulting comedy kino

youtu.be/X7rDubMg3lA

It's a Sony movie user, don't question it. Just accept it's gonna be shit.

The city should really be more phone inspired
Like the houses and buildings could be inspired by popular apps as in some emojis work at Instagram or Facebook and the houses could have micro transactions everywhere like an emoji opens the wardrobe but most of the clothes are pay only and he has to watch an add in order to use anything, also you could do this thing where the entire city stops working when the phone doesn't have any internet
I mean it's still crap but there is ways you can work with fucking emojis especially if you are making fun of smartphones

Technically Talking the town isn't the phone, the town is about a app inside the phone

Don't even Merrie Melodies could make a musical short on this

There's more than one emoji living in the world. We seen 3 mehs already. They probably take turns like a part time job.

Why do they have to have only one emotion all the time?

They're not "working" all the time so I don't see what's the point

well this movie looks like a masterpiece next to the Emoji movie

Sadly no

Maybe there are numerous emojis for the same emoji so they basically take turns and work in shifts. You can't expect one emoji to work all day and night, that would be cruel and probably goes against some emoji law.

well that's just your opinion

At this time I can only think of Idiocracy.

How do emojis even reproduce? This is an important question and I need answers.

I thought they cancelled this film because the reactions to the announcements were so overwhelmingly negative?

In the trailer his parents are both mehs meaning he isnt the original, these type of movies usually show the characters' jobs as really tedius shifts so he probably is active a few times during the day or the kids wander the city until they take over for parents

Copy, paste.

There are propaby some images of that in the depths of the internet. You know, the depths not even Sup Forums visits

My immediate response would be maybe they work in shifts. If the mc (don't remember his name- Gene I think?) is "a meh" with a meh dad and a meh mom, maybe they're a whole race and mc guy only works a four hour shift between 1:00 and 5:00 or something.

But the real explanation is it's a stupid cartoon that even cartoonfags shouldn't bother with so who cares? If the makers could bother to work out odd inconsistencies then they should have used that effort to make a better concept from the start instead.

I think I wanna say the Aardman films would fit for that.