What do you anonymous posters want to see in the sequel to Netflix's Bright?

What do you anonymous posters want to see in the sequel to Netflix's Bright?

less orc niggers

>lol user shills couldn't possibly be real
>stop being so paranoid
if your movie wasn't shitty it wouldn't need shills, jewflix

Less of a generic, Harry Pottier-tier 'Collect the three wands and the dark lord will rise again' bullshit and more grunt police work with Will Smith and Joel Edgerton

Organized killteams of redpilled Dwarves taking out (((elf))) crime organizations

You should've seen the first few days after the movie came out. The shills were arguing and defending the movie so hard it got obvious.

Orc fucks human women while Will Smith watches from a closet/shed.

And now the obvious paid-for replies arrive.
This movie is about accepting niggers as part of society, right?

Sure makes niggers look bad, don't you think? Comparing them to orcs. Not that I mind but you kikes really dropped the ball on this one.

More Tikka
Human Bright wreaking elves
Orc football game
More creatures

It could work with that narrative. The three wands could be reunited but it wouldn't work. The DL wouldn't wake up. Also, Daryl Ward could die in the sequel if he touches the wand again. He would have never been a Bright, his body would have resisted the magic because the magic fountain absorved the magic flux from the wand keeping him safe. In the final fight, trusting his magical capacity he would die, leaving Nicholas Jakoby alone and in pain.

No, this movie has the racism as an element. Forniture. Something that exists but that the characters have to deal with. Rscism will always exist so they do their best confronting the shit around them including that social problem. This movie didn't try to give a lesson about it. It is what it is.

Elf ubermensch removing orc subhumans, then going for some cheap human pussy.

A human Bright who's actually trained. I want to se a legit fucking wizard wreck some shit.

I want Bad Boys in a fantasy alternate reality.

They need to flesh out the other races a bit more. I want good Centaur, Dwarf, Giant, and Lizardmen characters.

Stop wanting a sequel

>less orc niggers
This

Yeah I wonder how many people who worked on the movie come to this board to promote it. Bunch of fucking faggots.

Nice reverse psychology, Max

lel what ?

Giv qt delicious flat chested overall-wearing elf gf, GIV