Last Man thread and french cartoon/comics in general

awn.com/news/mondo-acquires-english-language-market-rights-french-animated-series-lastman
english trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ6CPq0H8IU

also talk about french comics and cartoons !

i only have eps from 1 to 12. does someone else have the rest?

and the subs
also, HOLY FUCK EPISODE 12

it's alway good to share user

After watching those fansubs that were up a while back, something about the main character's voice dub sounds just so off.

Honestly, I can't wait for the full run to get some sort of English localization, but really hoping there's a proper set of subs+French audio

Also bump for a criminally under-appreciated show.

that was one of the best french animated series i've ever seen. I even like it better than the comic it's based on. Too bad it's not gonna be renewed, since the french network who picked it turned into a "family" channel. The adult cartoon block it aired during nights is now gone forever.

MEGA WHEN?

Does anyone know if the comic beyond book 6 is going to get translated?

I have the first 6 and I haven't heard anything about any more translations.

I don't have this problem heh, i'm french.

But I hope for you guys. It's getting positive reviews for the japanese releases.

France honestly seems to be the country that redeems contemporary Western animation.

Shame it's going to die under the demographic tide in a decade or so

go away Sup Forums

I think Google translator could help

Lucky you. I even used to know french but stopped using it when I was a kid and forgot most of it.

if you provide me scans, i could translate.

well, get back to it. We've got the best comics.

Mondo?

Reality is offensive, I know.

But hey, maybe the muslims will keep up the good work.

aren't they the guys behind happy tree friends or some cancerous shit like gundarr the barbarian?

I've got no idea. I hoped for adult swim to pick that up. It would fit nice in the toonami block.

Any of y'all watched Chris Colorado? It's surprisingly tight and exciting for a show that only ever designed like ten characters.

What happened to the guy that was subbing them? Got to 12 and then stopped.

was hired by the actual company last I heard

Well, I kind of remember it. But I remember more that space trucks show. Malo Korrigan or something. It was neat. Back then, french shows wanted to do manga style storytelling (long overarching story) with designs more in line with american comics.

Galactik football was the last of that kind of shit. It had a nice white haired waifu in it.

Crowfunding may be the savior of french animation.
Most channels don't want smart or adult series, and they often dumb the projects down.
Now we might see good series and make them realize there's a market for adult animation, insh'Allah.

Too high pitched, I think.
Richard is a bear of a man. He'ss young so he shouldn't have a deep voice, but he shouldn't sound like the geek next door either.

you do know that either the europoors will go full genocide or start fleeing to america en masse, right?

he does not sound like a geek, to be honest they wanted to go to the kind of voice that's more like a streetwise kid. It's really reminiscent of the french dub for city hunter in that way.