Both have decent to great tv shows

>Both have decent to great tv shows

>Looking forward to the new Capcom game, already purchased injustice 2

>Rebirth is just great, so are some of the new marvel titles

>Bought tickets to Wonder Woman and GOTG was good

What went so right?

And soon

Uhh you're doing it wrong son, you're supposed to praise one while shitting on the other.

Fucking Sup Forumsedittors and their shitty console wars should be gassed already.

The first poster really had to shit the thread, huh?

fuck off shill

It's gonna be so hilarious when this makes more than blunder woman

Who is OP supposed to be shilling for, little bitch boy?

>Carol Danvers
>Selling at all

You, I like you.

This

Ignore this guy, he's trying to start a company war.
What's stopping them from the biggest crossover in tv history?

How would you write it?

>so are some of the new marvel titles
Name 5 good marvel titles.

>Still trying to push the car meme.
>Still failing.

>DCEU
>Good

>Marvel ultimates
>Secret empires
>X-men gold
>X-men blue
>Panther

Why do people do this?

This is a good thread, what a time to be alive when comics and comic characters are very mainstream. Fuck the company wars! What are you pulling OP? I've got SM/DP, Batman, RYV, Flash, Wolverine, Tec and Venom.

>Daisy mistakenly taps into the Vibe Force
>Cisco follows the vibrations back
>Find out AoS is a comic in the CW verse and the CW verse is a comic from the shield verse
>Harry and Colson bond over comic love
>FitzSimmons nerd out over what was assumed theoretical study of Super Speed
>learn a few tricks to teach Yo Yo when they get back
>whole episode is just the crew paling around sharing stories

I left Sup Forums for 5 months to take a break from seeing constant console wars

>it's another mindless sheep fanboy will buy into anything because he has no tastes thread

Why can't people like both? Why does it have to be one or the other with livestock like yourself?

Deadpool x Punisher is amazing, great action and character interaction.

Both are shit and have seen better days. DC is starting to turns things around slowely but being better then shit doesn't bring it back to it's glory days. Marvel is only marketing a return to form while not actually learning from their mistakes and just spray painting a new, nostalgic coat of paint on a sinking ship. It's time for the comic book industry to start to move away from capes and become more like Euro comics with more variety of genre and artist instead of 90% super hero books.

Super hero movies and TV shows are cancer that allow big two publishers to exist while preventing them from ever changing or improving. It also brings down the art of film as a whole

licensed cape vidya are usually crap to all but the most die hard fans and are basically shovelware

What do youean both? I'm not trying to start a company war here, I'm more offended by you projecting trash on here like all of the live action S, especially the Wondy movie. That shit ain't comics. And it's not good either by any stretch of the imagination. The OP post makes him sound like a brainless fanboy who will buy into anything just because it has people punching each other.

Man, you are offended by people liking thinks you dislike, and you dislike things that you didn't even watch yet.

If anything, you're the braindead here.

name the marvel titles that are good

Is venom any good? Currently on Batman, ultimates and injustice 2

The gayest thread I've seen all day.

>Is venom any good?
Nope. Not trying to be contrarian or anything, it is really fucking bad.

Fun fact no one in this picture is part of the MCU.

I won't lie, it's been pretty bad, but I think most people were expecting to like Lee (Sasuke) but forgot that he's actually the antagonist of the story. They do a good job making you absolutely fucking hate the guy though, and you should. The last thing I read had Spider-Man trick the symbiote into saying he wanted to bond again, only to trick and imprison it once more, something that it was struggling to avoid throughout the whole time it's stuck with Lee. This betrayal makes the whole "Venom wants to kill Spider-Man again" bit make more sense. What I think rubbed people the wrong way mostly is how Eddie was do quick to put the suit back on after years of trying to kill symbiotes, but I also feel that people forgot that Eddie was a junkie for symbiotes, sure he was clean as anti-venom and after, but the moment he put Toxin on he relapsed, now, without Toxin, he's turned to his old fix, Venom itself. There are people who will say this is character assassination, and I can understand that view, but to me, his becoming Venom again is a typical and expected action of a junkie.

Ultimately Venom falls under Not Muh, but I've been keeping an open mind and that's helped me to enjoy it thus far.

>brings down the art of film as a whole
>as if they're doing it more than countless YA adaptations, Adam Sandler comedies, shitty indie films from hipsters who think they're geniuses, prequel/sequels to 30-year-old films, or Oscar bait

This is too good to be true

If it does happen, I bet Geoff Johns is gonna make sure his OC is the villain. I like Grid, so I'm fine with that.

>heist briefing
>bongos start playing
>shows characters do each phase as each step is explained

Deadpool x Punisher.