TIMES UP!

So now that hollywood wont have any good slut actresses what can we expect?

WORST Emma

maybe actual talent?

Expect shit.

The irony of the pic is that the only two punchable faces are the white ones, especially Wiig.

>"The animals have no choice but to be civilized"
What did they mean by this?

Rashida Jones seems like such a fucking cunt IRL

How many of the "I was harassed" chicks experienced less "Show me how much you want this part" and more "I'll do ANYTHING to get this part"?

I wanna know how Dan "Put her in the van 'fore we get noticed by her gran" Schnieder hasn't been outed yet.

You know whats funny most of these whores are gagging for it on the casting couch because its a easy way in, and half these slags campaigning probably did some borderline shit just to get where they are, if they wernt forced then its not hatrasment. A guy hitting on you is not harrasment, a guy touching you after you clearly state no is different! Fcking bitches

Are you implying women would lie?

I wouldn't imply they did anything but

Looks like Jennifer Lawrence is back to being /ourgirl/

Blind Items are saying the transportation of semen from old jew balls to the gullets of young wannabe whores is more rampant than ever.

Harvey left a power vacuum, so now all the whores have to "power vacuum" literally anybody with a foot in the door of the industry.
All these old roastie ex-whores are trying the social media/shaming thing because they can't compete with the younger whores.

Holy shit 300 Women

Other slut actresses to take their place.

shit post

How? They wont get in with all this old hags in the way now

who fucking CARES show bobs and vagene :)

This long slow fire that's gradually burning Hollywood to the ground has been incredibly enjoyable to watch. I can't wait for the Oscars this year, that's going to be a wonderful shitshow.

Women can be anti-semetic

They weren't harassed they sucked dick for roles and now are covering it up by acting like they were victimized.

All of the ones that weren't underage.

Your days are numbered

Where's Wiig?

>300 of them and they only dish out 13 million
greedy hoes tbqh

This is awesome. Good luck, ladies.

>get falsely accused of sexual harassment
>prosecutor gets hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal assistance because of what side of the accusation they're on

She's not there. It's Portman and Stone

hopefully they can hire women based on the merits now (their breast size etc.)

Portman was born in Jerusalem. Bottom center.

>women are talented

>$13 million commune fund

The lower members will bleed it dry within 3 months.

The Feminist collective will be bled dry of money in months. The only winners are the lawyers.

dindu nuffin

>Hurr fuck drumf and fuck white males

>Traded sex for money and fame
>victim not whore

Fir realz?

Damn, look at all those ugly thots.

the ones who were underage had to do far worse

>Thinking even 13 million will be enough to cover even one woman in legal fees for a high profile Hollywood legal case.

Couldn't they at least try to avoid a negative stereotype regarding women's brains?

more like
>Hollywood (((agents))) come up with scheme to promote their female clients

All the jews had to do was fucking scorts and giving roles to altual talented women, why can't they keep their dry mutilated penises inside their pants?

Watch Chappelle's 2nd new stand up special. He basically cracks the hypocrisy and inevitable failure of the Me Too movement open wide

Finally some good movies

"Blind Items" a.k.a. Mossad Warrantless Wiretapping, selectively released to craft a narrative but not tell the whole story.

That's what I meant. The women complaining mostly chose to do sexual favors while the underage ones couldn't even consent.

Can we post some Emmas that don't get involved in feminist bullshit?

Why don't you just tell us what he said?