youtube.com/watch?v=dPz3Ggujju8

>deadass

>deadass
seriously consider suicide

>un-self aware
What a dumb nigger. He knows exactly what he's doing

Thats pretty morbid actually. They're bascially laughing

jesus christ

I truly believe Logan Paul is retarded now.

I had hoped he was playing a character to appeal to dumbass kids, but seeing as how he didn't "break character" despite coming across an hero... yeah, he's just straight up fucking tarded in real life.

>caring about YouTube """""celebs"""""

fucking white people

>deadass
>most un-self aware

The thumbnail and title alone have my sides are in orbit

nathan zed is a gay cunt virtue signaller

What a gr8 day lads.

this desu

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

die kike

So was this a real dead nip

He should attend this guy's funeral and make a vlog there aswell.

The only faggots getting upset at that faggot are the ones who should be hiking in the woods to hang themselves in the first place.

I get why they laugh. In shitty situations, sometimes people cope by laughing. That being said, they shouldn't have uploaded this, just a reaction to what they found as a PSA type of deal. So yeah, pretty stupid of them to do this.

Hahah holy shit, youtubers everyone.

>knowing who any of these faggots are

who is logan paul
and who cares
deadass
hahahaahhaha

Why are jews so fucking evil and incapable of empathy, lads?

that's it? that's what they are freaking out about?

idk i laugh in uncomfortable situations as some bizarre form of a coping mechanism. maybe it wasn't a haha-laugh but one of those.

the disgusting thing about it for me isn't the laugh but the blatant viewer whoring. knowing nothing about this guy he still comes off as someone with zero tact or shame in what he's doing.

No wonder

fake

It would have been way better if he left the laughing part out

He's the brother of the voice of our generation

youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
youtube.com/watch?v=LvYbhJ6pryA

honestly the video itself isn't even that bad, but uploading footage of a fresh suicide is just not a good idea

This Logan faggot and his buddies should be curbstomped

>friend tells me her dad died
>laugh in her face

sometimes your brain just farts something out

Why are all commenters underage retards who thank OP for posting the video because it was age restricted?

autist detected

>Casket is my city
>If it wasn't for Logan Paul then your suicde would be shitty

This is what's triggering people? Sure he probably shouldn't have shown the body but death and suicide are hardly uncommon. For fucks sake, the way people are acting as if they were throwing rocks and poking him with a stick or something.

>white people travel to taboo forest to look for dead Japanese
>going to suicide forest to not kill yourself
Isn't that actually racist?

Someone tried promoting that shitty horror movie he was in recently.
Guessing it was him. Some fear-of-a-Trump-Planet type of thing.

reddit detected

>kill yourself
>Jake Paul shows up and starts vlogging next to your body
spirit will never findu rest

Yikes

Not everyone reacts to death the same way. Sometimes the weight of it doesn't hit you until later. Though I do agree this dude was only in it for the views with no genuine sympathy towards the dead guy.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Isn't he filming for some tv show he's making?

The jap is in on it

>"Suicide is not okay"
>third one
>"Someone needs to kill him for this"

You guys realise he’s a psychopath right. Not because muh laughing next to corpse, but his whole persona and ouevre.

Why would you ever read youtube comments?

Why should I give a shit about a suicide? If you don't want to live that's not my fucking problem. He should have moved the dead guy's mouth in a puppet show.

>deadass
>watching manufactured youtube personality

Nah he's just dumb like Fouseytube and adapts to whatever he needs to make money.

Like legit dumb, vacuous mind that just jumps on trends if the media didn't tell him being Pro LGBT was cool he wouldn't care at all. He's just an empty mind typical dumb person like many people you will come across in life.

/r/iamverybadass would love you

“YouTube Culture”.

the paul brothers very obviously have psychopathy
they cant feel empthy and all their emotions are fake

Originali reddito

Maybe you should go back to plebbit and stay there you faggot kike.

I see a lot of empty minded people as YouTube gamers. Like, they take a full thirty seconds to read a small paragraph and they don't seem to comprehend it.

if you don't care then why post?

Some poor fuck was so done with life that they ended it. It could happen to anyone. You're obviously a mentally underdeveloped child or psychopath

I miss when the internet wasn't so pussified and people generally appreciated seeing shit they wouldn't be able to see anywhere else.

Actually, it looks like Sup Forums is missing its village idiot.

>youtubers

you have to be well over 6 years old to post here guys, come back in a decade

>implying this means anything

all these massive youtubers have a huge following of kids or edgy teenagers who don't give a shit about this stuff. If Pewdiepie can survive, if not THRIVE after saying nigger and making hitler jokes and shit, than this won't do shit to Logan Paul. All these people saying its fucked up he did this video probably DONT EVEN WATCH HIM ANYWAY. I mean seriously, look at his socialblade right now, nothing changed. link related: socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCG8rbF3g2AMX70yOd8vqIZg

Similarly after Jontron got in shit his socialblade was fine as well, he didn't lose subs or views or anything.

It's alright when Vice does it. I hate the Paul tards, but come on, they feed on this.

GO BACK TO Sup Forums

>this is the most real moment I've ever had

>vlogging for people ill never meet and don't care about with my faux friends in front of a corpse

It's like that Tana Mongeau girl idubbbz had that whole nigger argument with she probably doesn't even understand what idubbz was even explaining to her and she says nigger herself in private because it's cool and she listens to rap but in public she'll act very offended because it's what she's "supposed to do" she has no reasoning, logic or principles she just does whatever is right and what people or the media tell her she should be doing so she can just make money. She's not redpilled or smart or whatever just another empty mind.

Which is why im surprised pewdiepie after putting up this facade of being a dumb mindless screaming gamer actually seems like he can talk normally aswell and understand complex things and read articles do research properly etc

best idea in this thread so far.

>dude I am strong for watching morbid stuff and gore lmao XD people today are just pussified by sjw and feminists! XD

*sight*

You aint convincing anybody redditor.

I'm not trying to be an edgelord, and I'm generally pretty well adjusted, but if these two kids and ricegum died, I'd genuinely be happy about it

>muh moral faggotry

Everybody who is crying in this thread.

>suicide in public space
>hurr why are people videoing it

i think you are missing the point of the thread
we are commenting on how weird their reaction is and their choice to upload it

reddit would love you

>moral

Whoa kiddo, dont use words you dont know the meaning of!

Now back to plebbit with you, tough guy!

This is so bad it's hilarious. Ignorant retards will watch it and say "wow wtf they laugh what evil people!" without understanding people naturally laugh a bit as a coping mechanism. You can't fault him just because he laughed a bit, the real kicker is at the 1:23 mark when all of them start joking around, laughing, smiling. It's like they found the body, did a little "let's pretend to be sad and give an empty speech", a small coping mechanism chuckle, then right after they revert back to their normal selves were they clearly are not phased at all and could not give less of a shit. The laughter and joking around after the 1:23 mark is no coping mechanism that's them just being their oblivious selves.

Only a retard would upload that video period, but it really blows my mind how he kept in that whole shit at the end after the 1:23 mark. Everything before that is just empty fake sadness that his child fanbase would eat up, but then he keeps in the extremely ignorant part which will royally fuck him.

If it wasn't uploaded you would have nothing to actually discuss. How is uploading a video to the internet even a controversial decision in the minds of the whining children of 2018?

who?

Based dropped poster

suicide is the ultimate content

based e-celeb threads!

Are you a bot? If you aren't you need to lurk moar big guy.

>without understanding people naturally laugh a bit as a coping mechanism
nahh i've seen enough of the logan brothers to know they are psychopaths that cant feel empathy, he definitely thought it was genuinely funny
note the decision to upload him fucking laughing, he probably didn't know it was weird to laugh

>*sight*
What did you see?

Based Dropped user.

It could go either way. Perhaps he outgrew the superstitious fear and reverence of the dead most of us still let rule over us? Probably wouldn’t be so self-consciously brazen in that case, trying to degrade the dead to convince himself there’s nothing to fear. Oh wait - he’s just trying to spur a reaction from fags on Sup Forums.

i still dont think you understand, maybe you yourself cant feel empathy
we are just saying they decision to act like that infront of the dead body and then upload their odd reaction for everyone to see, makes them very emotionally odd people

Wtf I love Logan Paul now

B-but he apologized!

2018 is the year of Edgy

Part 2

What a swell guy

lmao like a live action Muppet show

Oh i know, that's what i was saying. Logan and jake both are completely ignorant and oblivious to anything resembling reality, definitely psychopathic in some form.