Is he the most Reddit actor of all time?

Is he the most Reddit actor of all time?

yes

this fucking guy

Just some old Irish hasbeen who took too much coke, aged like shit and can't understand why the young white girls are sucking nigger these days

yes

but that sounds like /our guy/?

no, joaquin phoenix is way more reddit

Yes. I've met Bill Murray several times through work. (tourism) at first its cute like! Wow Bill Murray is being wacky and zany!
After the third time you just realize he's just acting like a condescending prick to you and his fans. His act gets old fast.
Ramis, and ackroid (as well as most celebrities I met just act like fucking humans and not walking memes)

literally and unironically this

Some Instagram girl with absurdly large breasts got a photo with him and he's just staring directly down her cleavage in the photo

more like 9gag

Love him. Bill 4ever.

>tfw Bill is your favorite actor and you've loved him since you were a kid, but you can't ever mention that because then you'll have to talk to people who just love him because of how le quirky he is

Classic

Who is the most Sup Forums actor or all time?

Get this hothead out of here

Christian Bale

Classic Paul Dano.

i watched groundhog day today. i didnt laugh once

That's probably because your sense of humor is broken

Andy Dick

Bill Murray

>waaah the public can't like what i like

I’d hardly consider Bill O’Reilly an actor

yes he may be the most reddit person to ever exist

>hurf durr reddit!

>Bill O’Reilly
>clearly picture of Bill Maher

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

ngl, the murricane's a funny guy