Can someone give me a quick rundown on The ROID- I mean - The Rock? I've never seen a """film""" of his

Can someone give me a quick rundown on The ROID- I mean - The Rock? I've never seen a """film""" of his

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vXiOy-eoL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His movies are raunchy and masculine, they’re more for fans than for critics

t. cucktista

100% natty

THE NATTY LITTY KING

Imagine that all the normies think hes natty and that you just have to BURSELF and train hard hahahaha what a legend

google

The Rock and Michael Cole

best shit from wwe

Someone get this OUT OF TOUCH CRITIC outta here.

NATTY
LITTY
PISSY

Man all those roids have to had enlarged his heart to the size of a cantaloupe. The poor guy is gonna end up like Rich Piana

I thought DOOM was pretty good. They made the mistake of basing it on Doom 3 instead of the original, but it's cool seeing The Rock and Judge Dredd running around and blasting monsters. If nothing else, the creature effects are cool.

Or that ugly hermaphrodite Kevin Kelly.

Manlets like him always have to compensate for their height.

Reminder he is literally all roids, even his roids are made of roids. At his last wrestling match he tore his whole abdomen muscle up because he couldn't fucking lift a man even with his help, without any sandbagging.

alright little BITCH, I've had ENOUGH of you fucking EFFEMINATE UNMASCULINE CRITICS talking fucking SHIT about THE ROCK'S BODY AND HIS #litty KINO. JUMANJI IS A BLOCKBUSTER HIT AND AUDIENCES' PANTS HAVE NEVER BEEN WETTER. EXCEPT FOR WHEN THE LADIES SEE DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON ON SCREEN, OF COURSE. SORRY BUDDY BUT I THINK A FILM LIKE THE LAST JEDI IS MORE YOUR SPEED.

Doesn't hold a candle to Macho Man and Gene Okerlund

HAH

There is no story to speak of in of doom.

Film is a visual medium

Is this the male equivalent of an actress ruining her face with multiple plastic surgeries?

Pretty much, which is why even attempting to turn it into a movie was a dumb idea. Still, the movie had some choice moments so it's not a total waste.

start lifting soyboi

What's funny is he purposely got off them and lost weight to be taken more seriously as an actor. Wonder why he figured going back to roided freak was a better idea.

Welcome to the Jungle was good even with how over the top it is.

The withdrawals must have been intense.

damn I like that pool shot on the upper left.
This movie good?
I heard the director hates meatheads so the movie will be biased from someone from here before

>manlet
??

I bench 100kg and look like the left pic. The right pic is just rediculous.

haha died

Yeah put it in terms of feet and inches or get the fuck out foreigner.

>His movies are raunchy and masculine, they’re more for fans than for critics
Sup Forums is about 50% PR shills now, isn't it?

LIDDY :D :D :D

Its a meme user

6 5

the whole /LITTY/ /RAUNCHY/ maymay is based on the rock supposedly marketing his shit desperately on every level of internet

Guy on the left is 6'4

He was cuter when he was smaller.

I am currently getting Baywatch so I can watch it, feeling kind of down and need to get litty real quick!

its a great movie

Audible chuckle.

To be fair, Baywatch is the first movie he was ever a producer on. He had more personally invested than any previous movie he appeared in.

Pain and Gain is absolute kino, don't be a snob and dismiss it because it's Michael Bay

Yes. Dude was already big, didn't need to become a weird monster.

Good movie, recommend.

You realize he's also on gear in the first pic too, right?

Charles Barkley is only 6'6. Still, there's no way the rock is 6'5.

He listed himself as 6'4 in his autobiography. Also the NBA is notorious for listing players as taller than they are

I thought zyzz was one of /fit/s idols?
this post confuses me

You're too new to understand.

It paid off in the end.

This can't be real

In a few months I will have literally been here daily for a decade. I have always legitimately thought Zyzz got nothing but praise from /fit/ who used him as a goal body

You sound like someone UNMANLY who has never SACRIFICED and put in the EFFORT to promote something you LOVE and make life LITTY

>Zyzz
He was polarizing. When Zyzz was alive, he had a fair number of detractors. Now that he is dead, only his fanboys make threads about him. No reason to hate a guy when he's dead.

1. Zyzz was polarizing
2. People on Sup Forums love to attack things they like to be contrarian

zyzz is god. but he is also a faggot who died. all his shit was bullshit as much as he was idolized.

Don't know why you guys spoonfed him.

Since they already mentioned, I'll add this as well. There is a reason his trip was banned on /fit/.

I bet you've never even swam through an ocean of piss

He's a chad, who acts like a chad onscreen. Which made Baywatch awesome. Sometimes he plays a nerd who became a chad. Which made Central Intelligence awesome.

>Sometimes he plays a nerd who became a chad. Which made Welcome to the Jungle awesome.

1000% LITTY

But he was never a nerd in that movie?

The Rock is like that "cool" after school counselor who has fun playing capture the flag with everyone. He seems like a legitimately good dude who decided to ignore all the (((hollywood bullshit))) and just focus on being a positive person. I've got no issues with the guy and with the exception of pain and gain, his movies aren't that bad. He's the only watchable part of the fast and furious movies (which is why they added him in the 5th movie) and The Rundown is actually pretty alpha.

Who the fuck watches a film version of DOOM and complains about story? Why can't you just focus on the legendary FPS scene at the end?

Did you even watch the movie?

He was a fucking legbreaker for the mob and beat the shit out of a bunch of football players in the first 10 minutes.

Ehh, I remember when Zyzz actually posted on /fit/ (and his tripcode for whatever reason). Most people admired his body but he also got a lot of shit for his terrible lifting form and his partying and drug use, and just lifestyle in general. Also for skipping to roids after only a year or so of natty lifting.

For shitty lifting form, see here: youtube.com/watch?v=6vXiOy-eoL4

He just wanted to be a chef, user

on gear?

steroids

That doesnt make him a nerd. You calling Ramsey a nerd user? And he still wanted to be a chef at the end of the movie so your point is still invalid because if wanting to be a chef makes him a nerd then he was 100% nerd all the way through the movie.

Oops mean for

You quoted the wrong post, broski

ok haha...can't we all agree that the rock is awesome and every male wants his body

Imagine being the person that made this image.

he seems litty as fuck

Wants to have his body... right user?

lol that came out wrong...let me rephrase....wants to LOOK like him haha

or maybe it was a freudian slip and i just found out i'm a fag in a litty thread

let's see a pic of you with a height reference so we can judge.