This level of dedication is kino

This level of dedication is kino

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1800246/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm not gay but i'd worship his body

>tfw you have to take steroids to stop getting butt raped by the gay mafia

He looks so gross now. His body looks sickly.

its called supervised substance "abuse", private trainers and nutritionists

Is there an actual reason why he dropped Hudgens? She looks mad thic and her nudes looked good. Did he think he could do better or just wanted to fuck instagram whores while he could

Why did I laugh so hard holy shit

Cute hands desu

this, he was delicious before and looks like a piece of leather now

user feeling some kino way

He wanted to stop being the bottom bitch

Imagine my surprise finding out that he can even sing. His bits in the Greatest Showman OST are pretty good.

>private chef to prepare all of your meals
>expert personal trainer to customize and guide your workouts
>steroid cycles and bloodwork designed and monitored by experts
>enough free time everyday to workout for 3 hours and sleep for 8
>paid millions of dollars to go through all of this
Yeah, sure, dedication

if you had all those things, you would just complain about your 18h/day schedule, stop after 2 weeks and play video games instead.
search your feelings, you know it to be true.

I've always thought it was nasty looking when people slick their hair back like his is on the right.

No, sorry. I feel pretty confident that I would not, in fact, throw away a several million dollar paycheck for working out and "acting" because I'd rather play video games.

Would you?

I unironically like him better on the left

if you actually had his dedication like you claim, you would already be 85% there w/o all those things.
building mass and staying fit basically follows a root-like function, meaning in order to gain even a little more you have to put way more effort in than before. basically everyone can reach the ~98th percentile in strength/endurance without artificial/otherworldly supplements and millions of dollars of funding.
you are lazy and envious.
"if i had everything in the world, i totally could..." is easily one of the most toxic mindsets to be in. i guess next you're going to tell me that the only reason you don't deadlift 400lbs already is that it would be too time-consuming?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

>4pl8 deadlift
>impressive
>steroids only give you a 2% boost
So this is the power of normies...

Too late. Way too late.

He said he had a former Navy Seal make him do 200 pushups and 200 pullups and force feed him chicken and chicken smoothies every day.
Probably just not admitting to the roids, but it isn't all that crazy.

He did not build that body by doing 200 pushups and pullups a day.

Pic related, what actual navy seals look like

i'm not saying steroids don't have a massive effect, but guys that look like that would look impressive natty aswell.
and yes, 4pl8 deadlift is impressive. it would put someone of say, 160lbs, in the 84th percentile amongst lifters.

The same but slightly less cut? Navy Seals have a huge drug problem and are meathead gym monkeys, not sure what you are trying to prove.
And that was actually about how he first bulked up. I'm sure his regiment changed after he actually gained all that weight

Yep, SEALS are build for functional strength. Abs, definition don't mean shit.

>4pl8 deadlift
>impressive
this. I'm a manlet with babby hands. I've stopped working out for over 6 months and re-reached 4 plates in two weeks. I have never gotten anywhere near my "plateau" because I didn't want to get bigger.

>functional strength

No matter how hot she is, somewhere, a man is tired of her bullshit.

The part where he and Hugh Jackman drink enough booze to kill a rhino was pretty great.

>tfw everyone has a 'lotto plan' for if they get rich
>mine basically consists of:

>start muay thai and bjj training instead of my job
>lift every day instead of 4x/w

she looks like wants to fuck everybody
also he was like 15 when she was her gf. people who marries their teenage years bf/gf is a little crazy

what's the difference between strength and functional strength

You can tell The Rock got him on the same type of juice

>Imagine my surprise finding out that he can even sing.
His first major role was High School Musical.

This movie is kino
imdb.com/title/tt1800246/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_16

Beauty strength involves working specific muscle groups and starving or dehydrating yourself to enhance definition.

Functional strength is for a purpose endurance or being able to lift as much as possible.

To get efrons body it's not about strength. Yes you're strong but you tone specific parts of your body and do workouts designed to make it look good.

Seals do works that are designed to make them stronger and able to perform specific tasks regardless of how they look

I think you mean body building vs strength training.
>lift medium weight many times to get big and target specific muscle groups for aesthetics
>lift heavy weight a few times to get strength for lifting heavy shit

>he thinks abs are vanity muscles
Enjoy your hernia

>tone

kill yourself

sarcoplasmic hypertrophy vs myofibrillar hypertrophy. google it and read studies because all you're gonna get on here and from /fit/ is utter retardation.

>200 pushups and 200 pullups a day

What in the fuck, that's barely a warmup. How does that build or burn any body mass?

>>>/fag/

was more referring to the actual act of training to look good vs training to be the best you can be in battle.

Mainly the difference is you wouldn't care as much about hypertrophy and getting lean as much as you would care about being in the best shape you can be.

Take a look at anyone that's extremely in shape both cardio-wise and strength wise. They dont look like zac does here.

Just how retarded are you? We'd all like to know

If you’re not a fat blob like yourself that routine can easily maintain and give you a fairly above average physique. Start doing some push-ups chunky.

With proper from that's not that bad at all, and I'd even believe it. Pushups go from shit-tier to god-tier when done right.

That's pretty much what I said except I didn't mention the getting lean part.

I think he means you can't actually "tone" specific body parts. You can increase muscle mass in specific areas, but you can't decrease fat in specific areas.
IE excersizes to get michelle obama arms or excersizes that'll make your titties firm and perky