Samuri Jack: The End

Pretty much everyone's predictions were BTFO for episode 9, but fuck it, let's try again.

It will be a good ending. It won't satisfy everyone, but I have faith in Genndy.

The final credits theme will be instrumental. Considering he'll either go back to the past or decide to stay in the future, it would be a bit weird for it to still be "Gotta get back, back to the past"

I just want him to go to the past, come on genndy

fuck

I'm interested in what people think will specifically happen

>percent chance Aku will be defeated
>percent chance aku will "die"
>percent chance Ashi will die
>percent chance Jack will die
>percent chance Jack goes back to the past

>Jack goes back to the past but he's in an alternate reality where Japan is Italy and vice versa

>Gotta get back
>Back to the pasta

Jack really does go back to the past and all of his friends are erased.

100%
75%
60%
20%
50%

I want Aku to win.

Mine was right on the money, including the sniffing.

He won't go to the past. There are no time portals. He'll defeat Aku, save Ashi, and they'll dedicate the rest of their lives to rebuilding for the future.

Everyone dies. Show's over.

Jack will return to the past, kill Aku, and then commit sudoku.

Also please start with LONG AGO

90%
50%
50%
10%
50%

>>percent chance Aku will be defeated
80%
>>percent chance aku will "die"
70%
>>percent chance Ashi will die
59%
>>percent chance Jack will die
20%
>>percent chance Jack goes back to the past
48%

Seems about right.

i hope it ends with a wacha

5000%
50%
60%
30%
60%

50%
0%
100%
0%
0%

Time did affect Jack but it's covered by Aku, once Aku dies Jack will become an old Man

Ashi dying or Jack not going back are both plausible by themselves.

Both of them happening is highly unlikely.

why

Before the final blow is struck Aku will send Jack into the future future.

Enjoy season 6!

I've seen a few theories of Ashi using the same powers as Aku to create a time portal, either sacrificing herself to do it or already dying and using the last of her power.

He's not going back lol

"Bittersweet" generally means success through saceifice.

Either Ashi lives or he goes back.

Anyone claiming to know
One way or another is lying

oh yeah this is a comedy, you are right

Won't 'Killing Aku' also kill ashi?

>Scotsman and co. save Jack
>Jack sacrifices life to cleanse Ashi of Aku's control
>Aku escapes
>episode ends with Ashi wielding the blade and promising to continue Jack's legacy
>spin-off series is announced
>the name is Samurai Ashi
How would you feel?

THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR YOU, AKU!

And who said it would be bittersweet?

Genndy himself

That's one of the popular theories

Jack and Ashi have to go back into the past to kill Aku over and over again using Ashi's time-travelling powers gifted to her by the seed of Aku. The final episode is a montage of Jack and Ashi revisiting old episodes and old friends and killing Aku in the style of the old show in the still panoramic stylized shots until they get back to the first episode. When Jack kills Aku for the last and final time it causes a time paradox and it shows the beginning of "The Birth of Evil."

Why dont the Gods just come down and fuck Aku up like they did in space?

Why did they let this carry on for a thousand years?

I
DIS
AGREE

Ashi is her own person, she is no more linked to Aku's fate as Aku was linked to the giant evil space blobs fate.
Even moreso because Aku was literally a chunk of the blob, whereas Ashi was conceived by the blob and a human woman.

thats fucking retarded shut up

The fact that nonody knows the response to this is a shame

i expect this to be cheesy as fuck
>big ass fight for most of the episode
>ashi dies but makes a portal for jack
>jack says his goodbyes and gets reassured that everyone he has helped can make the world better
>back in japan
>aku just send jack to the future and gloats about how he won
>portal opens behind aku
>aku turns around with a "wha?"
>SCHWING
>WATCHA

but as long as she lives, a part of Aku will always remain.

I would be very satisfied with that last bit desu

>Either Ashi lives or he goes back.

I think it can be both. They just certainly won't hook up if he goes back.

Show me the quote where Genndy says "the ending will be bittersweet"
I'll save you the trouble, he never said that. In an interview he said "It's a great ending and if I do it right, people will be bawling", and the person collecting quotes and leaks for an Imgur page interpreted that as possibly "bittersweet? or sad that the show is over?"

>aku turns around with a "wha?"
>SCHWING
>WATCHA

why the fuck are the gods even in the show? they are not very important to the story (the creation of the sword could have happened any other way) and they just bring up more plotholes than ever

>give japanese samurai a magical sword
>to kill a being
>that they have almost killed with ease
>a being thats on earth because of them
>madman actually fucking does it
>evil turns into a fucking tree
>THEY STILL DONT DO ANYTHING

HE LITERALLY FUCKING DID WHAT THE GODS ASKED HIM TO THE LEAST THEY COULD DO IS CLEAN UP SO THAT AKU DOES NOT GET TO RESPAWN WHAT THE FUCK

this

100%
There is no scenario where Aku comes out of this victorious. Even if he takes Jack out with him (which is unlikely because Aku van't fight Jack to save his life] he will still fall
50%
We will have to see what happens. It seems like the sword can't permanently kill Aku, but lets wait and see.
65%
This could go either way and will probabky in turn decided if Jack goes back to the past.
10%
If Jack dies, it will be in an epilogue. It's unlikely Aku beats him as he never has before.
50%
This depends on Ashi dying most likely. Keep in mind that even if she does die, he may use a portal yo gp back and save her instead.

>>ashi dies but makes a portal for jack
Wait, how would she create another portal?

At one of the cons.
He said it

And? That piece of darkness caused literally zero issues on it's own. It only became a problem when Aku started playing with it, and if Aku is killed, then there is no one left to control it.
What's stopping her from going with him?

By that logic, the death of the other daughters of Aku would have made Ashi and Aku die too.

90%, almost guaranteed unless he does another Aku'd, or that was his plan, which Jack ends up revealing that was his plan that aku knew that he knew that aku knew that he knew that aku would do that.
75%, I feel since AS, Genndy and the promo said that this is it, they might end it in a "this is it, everyone"
50%, I mean, the whole getting transformed into Aku means plenty of problems, but who knows, maybe they do something surprising for her arc's ending
30%, plausible.
10%, something tells me that Ashi's love and what he did in the future will make him reconsider things, and unless it turns out someone explains about alternative universes bullshit (thus, making Ashi and plenty of people to not be erased), Jack won't be able to sacrifice more things.

But that's just me.

The Scotsman will bring an army of everyone Jack has helped. They get slaughtered by Aku but it's okay because helping Jack return to the past was their chosen purpose. Jack returns to the past without guilt because it will be as they wished.

Then show me.

I'm expecting a 'In honor of Mako' as the first line of the credits.

Reminder that aku has literally never beaten Jack in a fight

You're right. I just heard that on Sup Forums

Decent speculation. Upvoted.

>Aku sends him to the future
>Ashi sends him to the past

He would've in Jack and the Zombies.

you see it's like poetry, sort of it rhymes

>You're right. I just heard that on Sup Forums
Thanks for admitting it, and sorry for getting all gungho about it, I've just gotten sick of seeing people spread that and base their entire theories around it when it didn't happen.

Press F to pay respects

Yeah. Iv'e always wondered why people swear on something that they can't vouch for. Sup Forums should really have a gambling service for future related events. A lot of people would use it.

This is the first time I'll be able to watch it live instead of waiting on based Madridista. Are there any streams?

Who goung to drink here?

>Jack is chained in Aku's lair.
>The Scotsman's rebel army sets out to save Jack.
>Jack is freed from his chains and is reunited with the Scotsman in his ghost form.
>Meanwhile Ashi fights her inner demons from within.
>Aku is overwhelmed and defeated.
>Ashi is able to cleanse herself from Aku's control from Jack's love and Jack's sword.
>Jack can now age after defeating Aku.
>Jack and Ashi finally establish their relationship now that Aku is gone.
>Jack realizes now he can't go back to the past, but with his girlfriend Ashi, and all the people Jack saved he can rebuild a better future.
>Jack and Ashi become Emperor/ King, and Empress/ Queen of the new world (like in the Guardian's vision).
>Jack gets to say goodbye to his ancestor's in spirit form.
>The story ends with Jack and Ashi telling their kid(s) the story of Aku like Jack's father did with him in Season 1 Episode 1.
>With the story completed in a full circle, we see that over time Aku's influence over the world starts to disappear with time.'

Screencap this

Oh and also it's cool no worries.

It was just a speculation that became apocryphal. It happens all the time in almost all subjects.

100 %

10 %

0 %

10 %

>10%, something tells me that Ashi's love and what he did in the future will make him reconsider things, and unless it turns out someone explains about alternative universes bullshit (thus, making Ashi and plenty of people to not be erased), Jack won't be able to sacrifice more things

Jack staying in the present would go against his entire character arc of guilt and redemption through this season as he still fells the guilt of leaving his family behind. He has to come back or else the show would be pointless.

no, because it's Aku's essence that gave her life, so, If Aku is kill then all his essence will die too.

How does Aku taking damage work?

It always seems slike he loses more of his "being" or essence eveey time Jack slices him until he's super small and has to retreat.

But I guess that essence can regenerate until he is back in giant form?

I have honestly never given a fuck about the past. I want him to become King Jack.

F

I think it could go either way desu

Like a lot of people jave said it's largely dependent on what happens to Ashi.

Remember it's adult swim so people can bite the dust

100%
90%
25%
10%
50%

Calling it now, screen cap this shit:

> Aku is almost killed, but at the last moment Jack and Aku admit their fondness for each other
> The romance with Ashi was a ploy, Jack was lying to himself the whole time and couldn't come to terms with his homosexual tendencies
> Realizes that it would be impossible for him to live without Aku
> They agree to start a relationship with each other, but decide to fuck Ashi on the side for the lulz, essentially becoming a polyamorous relationship
> From this moment onward Jack's purpose is to please his master Aku; he completely abandons his family for the sake of realizing his new lifestyle

Jack getting "Back to the Past" are the Pastfags number one goal, otherwise "Genndy is a hack" in their eyes.

90%
70%
20%
60%
50%

>no wah-cha

>"pastfags"
Opinion discarded

Chances that the guardian appears?

2 hours until the finale right?

Yeah

This.
No need to shitpost.
We are all fans here

10%
It's possible. Especially with so many old chsracters making a return this episode, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I'd say there's about a three fiddy chance of it happening.

I pretty much agree with this one except I'd flip Ashi and Jack's chances of dying

>22 minutes to finish aku, ashi, and scotsman plotlines

Like no time left to squeeze in the Guardian at all.

That sounds good to me.

F

Someone just tell me where a stream is gonna be

I never watch them but this a special night

>He got back
>back to the past
>Samurai Jack

>Tfw Aku dies in 2 hours

GOTTA GET BACK

BACK TO THE PAST