So how bad was this series? Is it worth watching just to riff...

So how bad was this series? Is it worth watching just to riff? What role could she play in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

it's definitely not bad. it watches like a SM cartoon but it's more of a parody of adam west batman with themed villains and replacing millonaire playboy with a stripper, do expect some fapbait.

as for her role in the Marvel universe, she works for some SHIELD-like organization of super spies, she'd be another joke character like Deadpool but she looks like Power Girl.

it was fantastic! the humor was really spot on, and it made fun of the fact that it mostly existed for tits at every possible opportunity

I'm watching it right now if you want to join me. URL is in the image.

tempting, but I think instead i'll just rewatch the series on my own time. it's been far too long.

oh and Gary the Rat was good too. but i'm not surprised it failed, the idea was terrible.

How might Stripperella get along with Jessica Jones in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?

Her name is Erotica? lol

who?
I forgot about that

There is no way this series would get greenlighted in today's television environment. LOL

SPIKE was an anomaly, but it did get pulled very quickly once the outrage poured in.
they even told john K he could include real proper titties at one point, then had to rescind that

The Medic from Team Fortress 2 was in this series as Dr. Cesarean?

i can't wait til you get to Maurice LaMarche as Jon Lovitz as Jon Lovitz

Add Stripperella and Howard the Duck to the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

best stan lee cameo ever

It is the definitive reason to hate SPIKE...and AMC..

A show about a stripper and you never get to see the nipples, fuck you Stan.

spike tried their best, dude. hate the douchenards from higher up who came down on them hard for daring to... stay completely within the law and public standards of decency

How about the BSB from Stan Lee

I'm surprised that Stan Lee hasn't created any gay, lesbian, or even transgender superheroes yet.

you are? why? he's a sensible guy.

It just seems like he'd create anything. Also, nice homo projection, Anonymous.
He fucking created a hero who dunks basketballs, what the fuck?

There is always Chalice although she isn't created by Stan Lee.

he's also a good businessman. whatever percentage this or that alternative thing is, 99% of people will keep buying the same amount if you keep everything just the way it is, the way it has been since as long as commercial art has been around. you dont rock that boat.

Because LGBT doesn't exist in comics, amiright?

This shit existed since the early nineties.

get over yourself. this isnt like frank depictions of drugs or violence or life problems, things that people unanimously agree are negative but enjoy viewing anyway, which you had to defy moronic censors to get by.
this is a bunch of contentious bullshit with no consensus, that hasn't been around very long at least in its current form, that's easy to get away with the minute you try because anyone who makes a fuss gets booed into submission. anyone who pats themselves on the back for doing it clearly cares about backpats more than money. Stan's been a victim of REAL prejudice. That's how he got into comics in the first place, a jew didn't have as many job options.

>sex comedy without nudity
What a colossal waste of everyone's time. Even fucking Animal House had nudity.

Your autism is flaring up. Nobody really cares about a billionaire becoming a victim of "prejudice".