What do you anonymous posters want to see in the sequel to Netflix's Bright?

What do you anonymous posters want to see in the sequel to Netflix's Bright?

More will smith.

non LA location and more coherent action

Elfocaust

More rape

More diversity!

I've only watched the first 30 minutes but cant wait to finish it tonight

Woll Smoth being the actual reincarnation of the Dark Lord and Pig-Face McFogteeth has to put him down but with no real witnesses so Pig-Face gets executed for killing his partner.

Jakoby and will have four suspects in a cuffs a Male Centaur, a female giantess, a brezzik, and a panahu.

They take each one into the interrogation room to ask them about a robbery. There are hilarious interactions like trying to seat the centaur/giantess and the flashbacks to various parts of L.A. and how we got to this scene from each species point of view

The Two Towers.

Sex scene between Will Smith and his wife

female orcs

Elves being ORCED

I have a question
Who is Brightspamming, Will, the Orc or Tikka?
If it is Tikka, I've fapped in your honour three times watching the movie

If they are going for a Trilogy, they should make to good guys lose in the next movie and fail to stop the Darklord returning. Then the third movie they unite the races and take him down. This shit pretty much writes itself

L.A.P.D. indirectly causing and covering up a helicopter crash.

Can we have a backstory to how the elves got kicked out of every nation they've ever been hosted in?

this movie was genuinely shit. none of the "mythology" was explained, world was undeveloped. no context. sad.

More Horsecop.

Read Jewish history and you'll have your answer.

>for-audience-research-only.jpg
Nice try, PR shill.
Fuck off and die.

The Elvish version of Israel.

I like it better when it was called End of Watch and District 9. Talk about rehash

Yes, but I liek wen thay hav brete elvh

Make elves be naturally good at following the law and doing business and have them struggle in silence as the rest of the world takes from them. Have an aquatic species be exceptional at scholarly endeavors like music and math but be incapable of operating transport vehicles beyond boats.

This, but with lots of violence.

Max Landis innocent!

>naturally good at following the law
So, are Inferni just Elves that get confused and start following the Dark Lord's laws?

Reincarnation of The Dark Lord. Other than being a powerful magic user, he isn't that unusual. He doesn't try to take over the world at first. Just wanders around confused at all the stuff. 2000 years is a long time.

Hey can you make me a sandwich?

I'm a simple man. They give me elves, I'll be happy.
More dragon would be real nice too though.

>didnt explain 100% of the lore so its shit
kys

I hate him but he probably is. Its been weeks and not one girl has came forward with anything.

I want is set in colonial America.