How has Scooby-Doo of all things survived into the modern age when basically all other 60s shows have died out save...

How has Scooby-Doo of all things survived into the modern age when basically all other 60s shows have died out save Star Trek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RutLLDFCLLw
youtube.com/watch?v=k_plih5b9To
youtube.com/watch?v=nmbp-crZIwQ
youtu.be/7h9V0nDT9XU
youtube.com/watch?v=97AKy7mViBg
youtube.com/watch?v=DezJDWE7b0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>all main characters are white

Because it is simple and iconic.

Ask and ye shall receive, I'm sure we'll have a diverse Scooby Doo for a diverse audience soon.

rooby dooby doob

it's because DUDE WEED LMAO

2010 was pretty good

wtf was 2006-2008? don't remember that shit at all

>cartoon survives
>live action doesn't
Weird.

>Scooby is white
Scooby is a nigger and Shaggy is a wigger.

sneedy sneedy doo

>dogs have races

I'd fuck 2006 Daphne

fucking hell animation is going to shit.

>"user, help me find my glasses. I can't see without my glasses!"

This is badass. Would unironically watch.

>first one is best one
everytime

It's a pretty timeless concept. Nothing about it really dates it.

Side not: smol Velma is fucking adorable. Also, the art style of the 2015 one looks awful.

That's until you see it in motion. Don't pretend that shitty animation hasn't always existed.

>tfw you look like shaggy

2010-2013 is absolute kino. The only time they actually did a continuous story that spans several seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=RutLLDFCLLw
This is the best Scooby Doo adaption

God damn it, his name is Shaggy. He's lazy and unkempt, it's in his name. Why the fuck does he have trendy hair and a groomed mustache?

what the fuck is going on with daphne, fred, and velma? although velma looks kind of cute, they don't even remotely resemble the designs of the original characters.

>Jinkies, user! The Gunpoint River Rapist stole my skirt! Can you help me back to the Mystery Van?

>shitskin
>light hair and eyes
how does that even work

At least make shaggy a dread head

This is cool in theory, but I would rather go for the distopian one.

And as said, Shaggy's hipster beard is terrible.

Scooby Doo - your earliest bondage fetish experience.
10/10 pre-internet era stuff.

You must be pretty sexy user, post pics.

>Golly, this dark forest sure is spooky! I hope I don't get hogtied and raped! What's that noise!? Oh it's just you user! Why do you have that rope?

It's a tumblr meme to "reimagine" characters from popular media as Steven Universe OCs.

>Mystery Van

CW should Riverdale this

Lol they all got Timothy olyphant face

more

If you don't find pic related attractive, it's time to put down the soy milk and pick up some onions.

Is she chained to that post?

Is she wearing a corset?

Disgusting, Velma's not a fucking obese landwhale.

2010 was 8 years ago

It would be ok if that was her real body shape but her outfit is obviously holding all the blubber together, the legs are a dead giveaway.

Why is she smirking

>"maybe they're in your pusy. Lemme check."

Why did they make Velma such a sassy bitch in the 2010-2013 run?

>Th-thanks for getting my skirt back from the Gunpoint River Rapist, user~

>I g-guess we'll f-fornicate next time *sigh*

THIS is the best sexy Velma

>intro from 1988-1991
Scooooooby a pup named scooooooby scooooooooby a pup named scooooby dooooooo

No, please post the whole thing pls!

A Pup Named Scooby-Doo is the kinoest of all.

Velma is a shit-tier character, why are there so many rule34 and cosplays of her?

This. Jesus Christ it devolves every single time

your hand is right on top of them

youtube.com/watch?v=k_plih5b9To

Does anyone else remember What's New Scooby Doo?
They had an entire episode featuring that Blink 182 knock-off band Simple Plan called "Simple Plan and the Invisible Madman". They even did music for the show. youtube.com/watch?v=nmbp-crZIwQ

fat tits aren't tits

This is an actual children's franchise though. It's not about... whatever weird mix of high school soap opera drama and comic book stuff kept archie afloat for boys and girls.

WHAT!! Where the fuck is my redheaded Daphne qt

delet this

>velma is a sassy, intelligent, powerful black woman
this bitch is so boring it's unbelievable. like go ahead and make her black or whatever but redesign her character in an unexpected way. like make her a slutty looking goth who usually seems really dumb but has her moments of brilliance or something instead of making her a flawless minority

I'd fuck Scooby desu.

i learned from this thread scooby was actually just a 60s black man they turned into a dog to put into a kids show.

Just like dogs, blacks need to be kept on a leash for their own good.

no joke best scooby movie

I'd eat her scooby snack if you know what i mean

>somehow the animation from 1998 is more in-depth and detailed
american animation is dead

Because black people are too scared of most dogs.

youtu.be/7h9V0nDT9XU

>somehow
Flash animation was a mistake.

What would a Scooby anime be like?

Characters were much more defined, a lot of the teens in the other shows all fell into the same feel except for their mascot. The Scooby Gang are all very memorable however.

Daphne would be a trap.

I dunno, user. I didn't really consider Fred memorable until his Mystery Inc incarnation. I agree about everyone else, though.

haruhi

>american animation is dead

Americans haven't animated Scooby Doo since the 70's

the 1998 animation was done by the japs
that's why it looks better

>2006-2008
Jesus fucking Christ i hope this cunt was banned from the industry for making such a shit representation of Scooby Doo.

Also Scooby Doo is black and thats why its survived. Sure none of humans are white, but black people love that dog and shaggy is that white dude thats into weed with black mates.

this

American blacks could give less than a fuck about Scooby-Doo. They fucking love Spongebob though.

2010-2013 was the best. Watched it about 10 times all the way through with my kid.

The first couple issues were cool, but then it felt like it was just spinning its wheels.

The 1998 ones are direct to video movies, so they only had to animate 80 minutes as opposed to 13 22 minute episodes.

i used to, now i look like neil from the young ones

But that's not Zombie Island

At least my boy Shaggy is still white.

You need to be 18 to post here

Special Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=97AKy7mViBg

youtube.com/watch?v=DezJDWE7b0A

yeah nice of them to keep the coward loser and hot chick white.

I have no memories of 06-08