Why don't women start their own production companies and fund their own movies...

Why don't women start their own production companies and fund their own movies? There are a lot of wealthy women in the world that are also feminists and shit. That way women don't have to complain about the patriarchy anymore and can circumvent all the hollywood sexists and do their own thaaang. YAAS SLAY SISTERS!!

>literally all heiresses
what do they mean by this?

i'd become their boy toys if they wanted

Why don't women just die already?

feminism is a commodity sold to poor women to assuage their frustrations in life and keep them docile
rich women in power dont give a shit about feminism other than the basic virtue signal here and there to make some dough. in fact theyre probably more sexist than you or I.

Because it's not about what you can make, it's about what you can take.

t. Young oppressed black man

>2012
And how is the list on 2017?

Especially the successful actresses. Nothing is stopping them from opening their own production company. They are known worldwide. They have access to the best female producers in the world. Everyone is all in on women doing everything. They just don't want to put their own money into it. They act like a female Ghostbusters or Ocean's Or Star Wars is an accomplishment. Why not show everyone that women related films are just as good as men's by making an original IP with great actresses written by women, produced by women, and distributed by women? I think they're afraid to fail.

on 2017 women are sitting

LOL
>daughter
>widow
>heiress

is oprah the only woman with her own money?
she should producing more shit for woman, but shes just like every other billionaire

they'd be shut down at the distribution level, like all other indie studios that dont play ball with hollywood

>widow, daughters, heiresses
All benefiting from the patriarchy.

My country made the list, good for the dude that made all the money, also good for the lady that accompanied him, bad for the brats that came out of that.

Men die prematurely and women reap the benefits. Whoever's idea it was to make inheritance a thing is a retard. Now we have people in power who deserve nothing.

>she should producing more shit for woman
She wouldn't be a billionaire if she threw her money away like that.

>widows and daughters who inherited wealth instead of earning it
This picture really made me think...

The men who die deserve to have their money go to whomever they want it to go to.

It would benefit society greatly if this weren't the case. I long for a society where everyone starts from zero, a meritocratic society would be ideal.

>die prematurely

They marry women decades younger than them. There is nothing premature about it.

Didn't Reese Witherspoon do that? And they're making small budget projects?

People who inherit money without the skills to handle it and invest wisely generally lose it. We're not that far from a meritocratic society at the moment, very few get money for nothing and their money quickly starts being spent to those that provide a service, and the free wealth likely doesn't get replaced because they don't have any skills.