What's the most ridiculous concept for a superhero you've ever heard of? I read about this winner earlier today:

What's the most ridiculous concept for a superhero you've ever heard of? I read about this winner earlier today:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaloman

>Shaloman is a Jewish superhero with powers similar to Superman. Known as "The Man of Stone," "Defender of the Downtrodden," and the "Kosher Crusader," Shaloman was created by Al Wiesner.

>Shaloman is normally an inanimate rock, until someone cries out the words of help "Oy vey!" These words transform the rock into a muscular, curly-haired man known as Shaloman.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arm-Fall-Off-Boy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's basically just a Golem which is an ancient Jewish concept.

It's often said Superman was based heavily on the Golem in the first place but Jerry Seigel is in actuality not very devout.

It's mostly the bit about him coming to life when someone says "Oy vey".

>Dat goy short-changed me 15 cents! It's like anuddah Shoah! Oy vey gevalt!
>Within seconds, Shaloman is there to save the day

>>Shaloman is normally an inanimate rock, until someone cries out the words of help "Oy vey!" These words transform the rock into a muscular, curly-haired man known as Shaloman.

Haha oh wow.

>pronounce it as "Shalo-man"
>realize that it's supposed to be pronounced "Shalom-man"

Heh.

Last one.

There are some superhero hobos from the Golden Age.

He should have been Shoah Man

I was going to say he's probably a golden age hero who predates the shoah, but apparantly he was created in 1988.

>Uses the power of white guilt to stop villains in their tracks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arm-Fall-Off-Boy

This is real.

What do you call this new gender?

Not sure, but he was defeated by a transgender superheroine (male) named Coagula.

Holy shit

This guy is similar but less fortunate.

>The gay Hispanic superhero who got AIDS from a vampire called "Hemo-Goblin"

That's just the punisher bootleg toy