Cobain was supposed to play Eric Stoltz‘s part in “Pulp Fiction” according to the singer’s widowed wife...

>Cobain was supposed to play Eric Stoltz‘s part in “Pulp Fiction” according to the singer’s widowed wife. “At the same time, boy, was he excited when the scripts started coming in,” Courtney Love said of Kurt’s movie offers. “You ever wonder why he thanked Quentin [Tarantino] on the back of In Utero? Quentin asked him to play Eric Stoltz’s part in Pulp Fiction. You can ask Quentin that, because it’s true”

is this bitch serious

why does courtney think she's offering some great insight into filmmaking? qt only asked kurt because he looked like a strung out junkie piece of shit, it's far from flattering

kurt was an extreme soyboy who killed himself for comical reasons

> 2018
>Still saying soyboy

>implying kurt killed himself

>90s soyboy in his early 20s looks like he'd beat the shit out of and rob any hardmode early 20s kid today

It can't just be the pill in the water because they had the pill back then

Its gotta be something to do with the internet

>who killed himself
its 2018 and people are still falling for this meme

bruh, its current year, 2018
time to let go of the 2017 memes

>falling for the conspiracy theory

>facts are conspiracy theories
Yeah, no. I live in Seattle. He didn't kill himself. Kys.

hahahahahahaha this

proof?

Fuck you Courtney love, you're the reason he died

I would have liked to have seen that Tbh

How about you prove he did kill himself?

cobain was the most aesthetic man ever
fucking suburban jesus

>I live in Seattle
What's that supposed to mean? I live in Seattle, too, and I actually know a bunch of people that knew Kurt. He definitely killed himself.

>why does courtney think she's offering some great insight into filmmaking?
You really jumped the gun with that one, she's clearly just dropping trivia there, you paranoid fucktard.

Sure seems like it, you're the one saying he didn't
>hurr no u

Burden of proof lies on you homie

I live in the house he died in and his ghost told me he didn't kill himself and to avenge him.

t. courtney love

I personally talked to kurt before and after he shot himself

I am Kurt and the bitch did it

>still going on about Cobain's death

listen, brainlets. the real conspiracy is who killed Jimi Hendrix.

Soaked in Bleach is /our/ documentary, don't hate in it until you see it. It convinced me and I thought it'd be nonsense.

*tips fedora*

im the shotgun, i did it

I hate some women and some people of different colour, can I come?

>still being and being offended by being soyboy

I have stayed away from your music all my life don't worry

I thought eddie vedder would have died by now, but he beat chris cornell somehow

That whole "Rock does it too" didn't work out huh? Now you are going with "current year" meme? Good luck.

it's bisphenol-a

fucks up fetal hormonal development

fucked up some of that generation, but mostly poisoned the wombs of the women giving birth to todays soyboy generation

why is it more prevalent now

The government.

im the slug that pierced his head, I did it

dat white debil, obviously.

he wuz a gud boi

>be God, indirectly do everything
Get on my level.

>caring about some literally who nigger

This is taken out of context. Rock and metal were extremely macho back then, much more so than today. Kurt always despised this aspect of music culture. He saw hypocrisy when glam was the all the rage and yet homosexuals were pointed and laughed at by guys wearing make up and hairspray. It's very easy to take a quote like this and ignore what it meant back then.

didn't this guy gargle with 12 gauge mouthwash?