ITT: characters you want to see get verbally assassinated like what Quagmire did to Brian and who you want to see pull...

ITT: characters you want to see get verbally assassinated like what Quagmire did to Brian and who you want to see pull the trigger.

In case anyone's wondering.
youtu.be/lIQL3YJzChY

Pic related, let Dipper do the honor as well.

I'd rather she get the regular kind of assassination

Dipper's too whipped to do something like that

This little bastard right here.

Let Rowley do it.

Also Manny is spared for now, because he's 3 and most likely wouldn't understand a word of it.

Brian's not even a boar, he's a dog

What is up with autistic manchildren and their virulent hatred of this 12 year old cartoon girl?

>someone hasn't seen Dipper And Mabel Vs. The Future

Underrated

>Rowley giving Greg the freak out he deserves

As much as I want this in one of the movies, I think Fox shot themselves in the foot by making the new Greg too likable unless they write something really heinous for Greg to do to piss off Rowley and leaving his ass for the 4th time in a row

>dipper and Mabel vs the future
No, that episode was fine. Genius even. Weirdmaggedon part 2 is where it fucked up. If dipper had told Mabel off instead of begging her to forgive him, people would still think Mabel is the best character of the show.

I've said this before. People's problem wasn't so much that Mabel kinda caused the apocalypse, more that the fact that she did was never brought up again after it happened and she never learned her lesson

That and she always gets her way and she's right all the time

Let Lars do it as well

Korra or Assami.
Korra gets verbally assasinated by Bolin
Assami gets verbally assasinated by Mako

quagmire

Who would do it?

a judge

Steven's an obnoxious fuck, but he doesn't do anything objectively bad like Mabel.

Lars is a piece of shit that exists only to make Steven even more obnoxious than usual.

>You wanna why I considered Taking Ford's apprenticeship? How I could Dare to leave you behind It's because You. Are. The Worst.
>You are incredibly unreliable. I mean seriously, for all your sappy talk of sibling love, I can never really trust you to have my back. I mean, when you need help fixing some stupid screw-up of yours I'm expected to drop everything and run over like a good boy, but When I need help with a world shattering crisis I have to look over my shoulder to make sure you're not mooning over some half-decent guy or clothes you saw five seconds ago.
>You are so selfish like that too. You always only act to satisfy yourself, it's always "I want to go to the Party" or "I want you to risk your job so I help my never consider what other people want or the consequences of your actions. Like when you locked me in a dangerous underground Bunker because you were tired of me being mopey about my Crush on Wendy, or that time you surged Tbry and Robbie into falling in love! Yeah That was terrible idea, and if it wasn't for Thompson, a friend group would have been destroyed.
>And speaking of your "shipping" habit, it's obnoxious as hell! You call yourself a master romancer, but You only pair people and things based on whether or not they look cute! You don't take into account their feelings, or their personalities, or their history, That's why your little charity project with Robbie failed. In fact, I bet that's why every single one of your "Epic Summer Romances" failed before they started, because you're too superficial and only ever looked at the surface of people!
>And the Worst of it is that you can never admit that you're wrong! I mean seriously, It took me and Wendy almost dying for you to even apologize about that bunker thing, and even then, that apology was muted by the fact that I had "confessed" to Wendy! Mabel Pines always has to be Right! You know that unicorn may have been an ass, but it was still right about you being flawed.

>But nooooo, how dare the Unicorn not recognize you're purity! You're a little girl, and it's a unicorn, you can't possibly be good enough for it.
>And your "Quirky cuteness" is so goddamn infuriating. No matter where we are or what we're doing, you always have to find a way to show off how "adorable" you are, whether it's with stupid, gag sweaters, or surreal 80's referencing fantasies brought to life. You always have to be the center of attention, always have to be "that lovable little girl with the heart of gold"! Hell you're worse than Pacifica. She at least has to excuse of being bullied into it by her parents and a life time of being surrounded by sychphants and fair-weather friends, You just can't stand not being the star of the Show because you're insecure!
>And that's what it all comes down to, doesn't it sis? The Quirky outfits, The perpetually happy mask, The clinginess and obsession with this "twins" identity. You don't want me around because you care about me or my ambitions, you want me around because you're afraid. Afraid of not being a twin. Afraid of losing your carefully constructed identity piece by piece. Afraid that people will see you for what you reall are under all those glitter-infused sweaters! Just a another Teenage Girl With Average Teenage Interests and Average Teenage Friends, Who goes to an Average school and does Average Teenage things. You fear being normal. Mundane. Uninteresting. You aren't afraid of losing me, you're afraid of losing yourself.

Rigby, but the show is dead

Just like Pops

Mordecai and Rigby got told plenty of times by Benson.

Mabel did nothing wrong.

Jack dodged a fucking bullet

Someone fix the typos, maybe clean up the structure a bit, use the same or similar pics, and cap it. Please.

>Mabel did nothing wrong

Oh, this so much. She never contributes anything to the CG and has never been called out for her shit.

I hate how she's supposedly a representation of mentally ill people, too.

Oh God.

>SU

The only character that needs to be verbally assassinated in that show is ALL OF HUMAN SOCIETY.

Seriously why are they so passively accepting of the gems and so uncaring about any of it? Stand up and grow a backbone.
I'm not saying fight the CGs or something but at least work with them. At least try and defend yourselves. Stop being scenery.

8/10

I liked Ashi and all but she didn't have enough personality or do enough to warrant getting a verbal beat down.

Gonna remind everyone that Mabel is literally a middle school kid. She's a nice enough person even if she's somewhat selfish and airheaded and makes mistakes because of it.

The only thing you're actually mad about is the fact that her role in starting/maintaining the apocalypse is never really addressed, as well as the boner you have for the idea of Dipper being an apprentice to Ford, which she stood against. She also later apologizes for it during the apocalypse, which everyone who hates Mabel seems to conveniently forget.

The problem is that you either don't know what you actually want or you want her to be some kind of two-dimensional paragon, neither of which would be good. And news flash, Dipper isn't perfect either, you're just more forgiving of his flaws, most likely because you find him more relateable.

Someone needs to do this with Rowley and Greg

I hate the "just a kid" excuse, since kids are cartoons are always portrayed older/wiser than their years and on level with most adults, yet when they fuck up it's "No no they just little :("

Which is why Mabel was a good character. She was plausible, which is kinda of a refreshing change when the norm is to have kids act beyond their years.

>The problem is that you either don't know what you actually want or you want her to be some kind of two-dimensional paragon, as well as the boner you have for the idea of Dipper being an apprentice to Ford

Ehh. I didn't want Dipper to stay with Ford, and I argued pretty hard against it after D&MvtF aired. Personally, I just didn't enjoy how Dipper was nearly always the first one to apologize or back down even after two seasons worth of conflicts between them. Ultimately, it went from being a relatable sibling dynamic (which made sense for their personalities) to an obnoxious, one-sided display of Dipper's maturity at the expense of Mabel's development in EfR.

I actually like Mabel a lot, but she never got the development Dipper did and I've always been annoyed by that.

>you're an eenie meanie character i don't like who has literally done nothing wrong

verbal tickles

Also applies to Mabel

weak bait bruv
even mabel sympathizers admit she's selfish

>someone thinks something you posted is good enough to warrant a cap.

Or Pearl

I would love to see Noodle and/or 2D verbally ream this pickle out.