Did Tommy want to have sex with Greg?

Did Tommy want to have sex with Greg?

Garbage ass movie.

>It's Tommy with a capital go away

He's too pure for this world

they did have sex.

everything sestero says is a lie to hide his gay life and tommys money laundering for the russian mafia

Why did they not have that line from Gregs mum the first time she met Tommy saying "please don't fuck my son"? It was my favourite line in the book, and they cut it out.

Bump

baby face knew what tommy wanted

This was a pretty bad adaptation of the book. Franco unnecessary changed a lot of things and cut stuff out (like ) in a way that took away a lot of the stuff that made the book great.

i bet tommy dreams about FUCK him right in the ass and chock him to sleep

>listen to the Howard Stern interview
>he claims he has a gf, had a threesome and fucked an A list celebrity
Uhm yeah sure Tommy lmao

>"Your mother is off the wall! Crazy. My God! ‘No sex.’ What a story."

He apparently had to work with Tommy on a lot of he adaptation. The only reason Tommy has a cameo in the film is because Franco wanted The Room footage for the comparison segment in the credits, but he had to get Tommy's permission. Tommy used that as a bargaining chip.

In that context, I found the film pretty enjoyable if I looked at it as Tommy's perspective on things. You can see how all the darker stuff was gutted , and the one moment he really does lash out emotionally is played for laughs, when he's flipping over mailboxes at a long distance shot.

Greg Sestaro > Dave Franco.

I don't remember the way it goes exactly, but there's a bit near the middle of the book when Greg talks about his first night living with Tommy in his fancy L.A. apartment. Greg is sleeping on the floor and he's about to fall asleep when Tommy shows up and is all like, "Hey, are you comfortable, man? Do you need anything?" and Greg says he's fine. Then Tommy walks away into his own room, -almost- shuts the door completely, gets into bed, and, after a few minutes of silence, says
>Somebody's chickeeeeeen
in a sing-song voice. Greg pretends not to hear it and falls asleep. You tell me what Tommy meant.

>and falls asleep
He's a braver man than I am.

I'm aware that they had to work around Tommy's demands, but they still cut out a lot of really important stuff that would have been good for the Greg/Tommy relationship, or even development of the Room. Like Tommy somehow sending Greg that postcard when he was filming Puppet Master, or how Tommy disappeared for a year in a suicidal depression and used The Room to pull himself out of it.

As it stands, it just felt too much like a bland movie about a much less interesting relationship than actually happened. It's okay in its own right, but really disappointing compared to the book.

>Like Tommy somehow sending Greg that postcard when he was filming Puppet Master
This being left out was the biggest letdown for me, I can't imagine Tommy objecting to it so I'm guessing they didn't have the budget to shoot it

Franco said in an interview that they did, that was Greg's cameo, it just didn't make the final cut.

>Like Tommy somehow sending Greg that postcard when he was filming Puppet Master

Thanks for reminding me, it was pretty neat seeing based Sestero in one of those puppet master films

Completely unbiased movie with a good always smiling protagonist that totally didn't make himself look good, bunch of necessary "celebrity" cameos, story that needed to be told because it revealed so much even though it didn't, and of course the unreasonable villain that gave his friend tons of opportunities and demanded the unthinkable of filming the crucial scene in the movie when the protagonist could have been breaking in through a minor role in a sitcom. But of course he didn't want to reveal his age and source of wealth so he is the truest of assholes.

the movie didn't portray him as an antagonist though.

That really sucks, and makes me wonder what else they cut. I think the thing that really gets me is that good moments like that were cut out, while at the same time a bunch of fictional stuff was included that did a way worse job of exploring the real events. I was actually really surprised at the amount of completely fictional things that were added in.

So apparently Room Full of Spoons might actually get a release. The injunction was lifted by a Canadian court.