The Walking Dead

You know i had to do it to 'em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtoLystRiMk
youtube.com/watch?v=YypRhE2Wl-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dead show

i havent watch in a few years, whats happening now?

no u

haha people still watch this boring shit?

They are fighting the bad guys, it seems like now they have a chance to win.

>They are fighting the bad guys, it seems like now they have a chance to win.

What's wrong with it anyway?

shitty characters, shitty plots, boring as hell, cringey dialog and scenes

For example?

>All of season 7 was just a build up to a war with Negan (who is a meme, not an intimidating villain)
>Ep1S08 - war officially starts
>Same episode - 20-30 people armed with fully auto rifles turn up at Negans base
>Negan strolls out onto the balcony in plainsight, along with his 5-6 most high ranking troops
>the good guys are only 5-10 metres away, fire at the windows of the building (intentionally) and let the enemy leaders go free

It sounds impossible but it actually went downhill from there

They shot at the windows because there were gunners in the windows.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtoLystRiMk

Where exactly? They should have killed the dictator and his generals then had suppressive fire on these unseen, unknown windows gunners

Literally none of this gets explained since Rick repeatedly states that his only goal is to kill Negan, no one else had to die

Ever since Negan showed up the show has been complete shit, and it was already getting pretty bad before that

The Walking Dead Show

Also if there were gunners in the windows why ddn't they shoot the invaders when they were invading their home?

I really want to enjoy this show again, but none of the character or plot decisions make sense and I can't get immersed in anything that happens

I used to shit talk twd back in the day, I am just completely mind blown that this absolute garbage is still on the air

In the scene where they show the meeting beetween the lieutenants Negan orders gunners to be posted on the windows, Maybe they didn't get there at the time of the scene, but they would have known that there were posts in there.

And besides, the plan was not to kill them with fire, but to lead the horde to the Sanctuary.

It really had some incredible moments from seasons 1-5, nowhere near perfect but it was so fun to watch

Then quality dropped and me and my friends would have fun trashing it while secretly enjoying it, now no one I knows even hate watches it anymore

Probably a sign that I should drop it but i want to see how bad the rest of this season is before I do

That episode aired weeks later and is one of the gigantic problems in this show.

There's no sense of continuity. Any good or bad decision can be retconned or poorly explained by a scene in a episode that airs a month later. Awful story telling

The goal was to kill Negan and lead the horde there as well. Here is Rick outright telling them Negan has to die

youtube.com/watch?v=YypRhE2Wl-k

We all have a favourite pair of boxers man

Ricks group had multiple snipers killing guards before they rolled in, and later it's shown they have the place surrounded (despite never shooting any saviours that go ourside), so why wouldn't they just shoot the window gunners?

The noise helped attract the zombies, i guess. Otherwise they would have just kept going by besides the building.

Massive amounts of gunfire is a lot louder than little bits of glass getting smashed.

The compound was fenced in so the zombies were there to stay either way

they killed off COARL to save a mudskin

no shit really?

Negan and his actor are utter shit. He looks out of place and he acts like a straight up cartoon character villain with his goofy ass smile, whilst most of the other characters act like mostly normal people stuck in an abnormal situation.

yes

negan is like 90% shit eating grins