Why did he kill himself?

Why did he kill himself?

MK Ultra programming, look at the people he was hanging out with (Olsen Twins).

He didn't. He took shit ton of powerful nervous system depressants that stopped his breathing

What?

>Keith Ledger.jpg
>Keith
Probably you.

Have I triggered an emotional response from you, sir?

damn, i'm older than him now. he would still be only 38 now. fuck he was young :(

He got an early copy of the Suicide Squad script.

He didn't. He mixed alcohol with nervous system depressants like the other user said. On their own, the pills wouldn't have done anything to him, but the alcohol increases their potency by a fuck load.

The Jews saw the talent in him and went too far with their standard under-age sex blackmail. He couldn't live with what he did.

he accidentally self induced schizophrenia from going too far with the joker role and took the pills to help

Crazy insomnia. Every man on my dad’s side of the family has it, including me. I get extremely tired but I don’t fall asleep, sometimes for days at a time. I was hospitalized after being awake for 3 or 4 days and collapsing in high school and they still had to use drugs to knock me out so I would fall asleep.

I’ve tried every prescription and over the counter sleeping pill and it’s a downward spiral because you have to continuously take more pills or upgrade to the stronger drug. Or use other drugs along with the sleeping pills.

Luckily, I’ve found that smoking a bowl while taking about 3 shots of vodka knocks me out better than pills and I don’t feel the need to use anything else.

He was a fucking junkie. Spoiled Hollywood actors OD on drugs all the time. When crackheads on the street OD, nobody bats an eye. When a Hollywood junkie OD, everyone loses their minds!

I was just watching the patriot. I think it truly was accidental.

The night he died, unbeknownst to me, I was looking at the poster for The Dark Knight in a theater lobby and gnashing my teeth and praying he would die.

Looks like A: I am magical and B: I got bit in the ass in the end because everyone loved his crappy performance because he died doing it.

to save millions!

He was balding.

When were you is a very patrician meme, very strange that it wasnt taken by normies

Jack Nicholson warmed him

he saw too much, and knew too little

Sucks to be you. You could've wished to be a millionaire.

You have to be really unaware/retarded to take a bunch of downers and expect to just go about your day like any other.

I'm of the opinion that Heath was a suicide, but they ruled it an accident to save face or spare his family additional grief.

No he didn't. I know exactly what he was taking because I've been on what he's on, and more. The thing that fucked him was the alcohol. He probably got drunk, took the medicine as directed (he probably had sleep anxiety), but didn't remember you can't do that.

Fell asleep - and that's it. If it was beer, he probably would have been okay unless he got completely hammered. But hard liquor and wine have shown be extremely depressant and have massive adverse reactions to most anxiety, depression, bipolar, etc. disorders. This is because most of the same meds are used to treat that family of disorders.

I forgot to respond. Alcohol wasn't involved with Heath's death- it was just pills.

I'm on similar meds as Heath right now. The guy had two benzos, two sleep aids, and two pain meds in his system. Again, when you're mixing benzos, sleep aids, and pain killers, what do you honestly expect to happen?

Smart enough to see the truth of the world?
>government no longer represents the people
>corporations have massive disdain for the public but lie about it
>laws are anything but absolute, being applied on a per basis with max forgiveness towards corporate america
>massive illegal data collection even from children
>homeless highest in decades
>healthcare in shambles
>jobs and pensions aren't coming back
>skyhigh rents take advantage of those who cant buy
>an endless war still raging
>etc

satanic sacrifice

this but unironically

too much drugs and homo sex shame. the fate of a lot of closet homos. e.g. chester bennington

because he's a fucking white male

>But hard liquor and wine have shown be extremely depressant and have massive adverse reactions to most anxiety, depression, bipolar, etc. disorders.

Well shit

closest I ever came to Heath Ledger-ing myself was when I was on cocaine, adderall and xanax at the same time.

Wasn't he on 5-6 different drugs at once?

no clue if it would work for you but I had something similar although less severe. got put on lithium after being diagnosed with bipolar (who knows if I actually have it but they think I had mania) and the issue went away. maybe worth looking into, I was doing the shots of vodka thing at night too but its not a long term solution.

Haha, underrated.

Who cares? lmao

same old story.
wealthy successful young male entertainment personality, looking for that next high.
the drugs aren't doing it for you anymore but there is one guaranteed, fairly risky high...

The old chokey chokey, strokey strokey.. auto erotic asphyxiation as they call it.
This one will get you sooner or later.

If I was banging Mary Kate Olsen, I'd probably kill myself too. I mean, can you imagine the stank on that cunt?

I'm surprised he died at 28

He looked easily 10 years older

Was he cold?

Most actors are really fucked up, as Hollywood is abusive in that way as well: the parties, booze, drugs. When the system wants something from you, they give you things to compensate, not caring what it'll do to people.

Some sub-level normies picked up on the "I am" part. Like 9fag and ifunny. It was gross

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

This was meant for

Accidental overdose. Mary Kate and co. cleaned up the evidence and whatever degenerate shit was about the apartment to spare him and his family embarrassment.

hope woke up next to the one in the right

>I used to find these goblins attractive
Did they change or did I?

post the orignal

Go away, you fucking idiot.

>bothers to come back to reply 8 hours later
>not triggered
Kek. Kys faggot.

both