What does Sup Forums think of Peaky Blinders? I just started watching it, on episode 3. I'm enjoying it a lot...

What does Sup Forums think of Peaky Blinders? I just started watching it, on episode 3. I'm enjoying it a lot. Does it become a standard watered down version of characters in the later seasons or does it seem consistently unpredictable and good?

It's good but tends to the predictable sometimes
2>4>1>3 in terms of the quality of the seasons
I do love it, and think it's a top show, but it has faults that keep it from perfection, mainly in the plotting
Fortunately the casting and the photography are top-notch

OP here, it reminds me a lot of the show "The Knick" 20 years post the events of that show, but the same sort of struggles and characters. My head canon is that it's an unofficial continuation so far.

Great show. I'm not usually into shows set in the past, but this show is just so good I don't give a fuck.

Im gonna miss Alfie.

>tfw no Gillen/Hardy showdown

fuck
no joke CIA ruins eveyrthing hes in for me
he ruins my immersion immediately he's such a terrible actor

Nice b8 m8. I r8 it 8/8.

Is Tom Hardy gonna do another season of Taboo? Can't ever get enough Tom Hardy

Season 4 kind of killed it for me. Adrien Brody was chewing scenery like nothing I've ever seen. He made Taboo Hardy look measured.

Brody was definitely doing a Vito Corleone thing.

>Adrien Brody was chewing scenery like nothing I've ever seen

>"Okay Adrien, in this show, you're a Mafia member from New York looking for revenge-"
>"Mafia. Godfather. Vito Corleone. 'I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse'. Nailed it"

>Adrien Brody was chewing scenery like nothing I've ever seen
He was clearly loving it
Turned out to be totally underwhelming though

the protagonist looks top notch, i am "judging a book by its cover". am i right?

I watched the first season and the beginning of the second over a year ago. I remember enjoying what I watched, and honestly can't remember why I stopped watching. Might have been something to do with how hopeless things seemed to be against the Londoner gangsters.
Is it worth continuing?

season 4 was pretty bad overall but had some good scenes. Characters would just change behaviour randomly between episodes without any explination

3 was so shit I couldn't even remember the story line

It was ridiculously OTT involving false flags and triple-crosses, at least this season things got back to basics
I did like the Russians though

It's hilarious. Either the director forced him to do it, or he just walked on the set and starting acting like that and nobody had the balls to stop him.

>"You come to me, an Academy Award winner, on the day that filming starts, and you tell ME *chews aggressively on toothpick* to tone my performance down?! Non capisci una fava! *gesticulates wildly* You fuckin' coglione, your show is NOTHING without me!"

>"We tried to stop him, but he overpowered us!"

I don't really remember anything from season 1 and 2 either other than Sam Neill being a cop.

Take a shot everytime someone says
>Fooking Peaky Blinders

Swallow the whole bottle when someone says TOMMAHS GOTTA PLAN