How does it feel to know we are never going to see attractive women in Star Wars ever again Sup Forums?

How does it feel to know we are never going to see attractive women in Star Wars ever again Sup Forums?

Technically, we're never gonna see the real Star Wars ever again, so it rhymes.

there was never any attractive women in star wars.

Uhm, sweetie?

AYYY LMAO

If Gwen would work out she'd be pretty hot. She probably doesn't want to get even bigger though. Muscle definition on her large frame would make her very sexy.

>Gwendoline
>not attractive

Pick one. But you're technically right, since she never even took her helmet off, and now she's fried.

Daisy Ridley turns

>Women are awesome until they open their mouth

Into the real deal. She does actually look cute but only when she keeps her mouth literally shut.

Daisy Ridley is attractive.

She looks cute if you're into pegging, be it gay or dildo which is even gayer. She looks like a full blown man crossdressing to look like Brigitte Nielsen in her prime, and failing HORRIBLY.

>Gwenodline the only one not in heels

Woof. Reminds me of pic related.

What the fuck kind of outfitter allowed them to wear these outfits

Didn't knew that the posters of the new alien movie were already released

there was never an attractive woman in Star Wars to begin with

lmao no
terrible skin, elf ears, horse teeth, manly body, rotten womb, awful voice, bad at acting, etc etc etc.

>have professionals doing all of your makeup and clothing
>THIS is what they let you walk out of the room wearing

Holy shit.

Daisy Rectangle Ridley

>listens to klaus nomi once

>not wanting to wrestle for sexual domination with Brianne of fucking Tarth

What a sad little faggot you are

i actually didnt knew it was her until now, i actually like her but is a shame that her character got ruined on GoT and she now gets papers that doesnt show her face

Whatever lets you sleep soundly at night.

I would unironically fuck all 4.

Tallie Lintra, but they killed her off

>None of them are married

What went wrong?

based God keeping that freak from reproducing

>tfw you will never breed giant racially mixed babies with her
Why even live

Now you're just being an asshole

The two on the left are very nice.

>6 1/2' amazon 'ugly' actor is hands down the best looking one
Explains why she had next to no screen time and did fuck all.

Drones are for protecting the hive, not mating.

Carrie Fisher was basically the only woman in the original star wars movie, and she was pretty much a feminist subversion of the damsel in distress trope even then - which is really funny to think about considering all the butthurt about women in the most recent one.

lmaoing @ your life
>liking a ham-fisted subpar bitch because she was 'le dragonborn' in star wars
XDDDD

user, you would have sex with a poster of daisy Ridley if you had one.

>named Daisy Ridley
>looks like a monster from Ridley Scott's movie

kino

I find Daisy pretty attractive in the movies but not in real life photos or anything. Whoever's doing her hair and makeup for the films is doing a good job I guess

>Having severe emotional problems
XD

Is Capt Phasma wearing men’s shoes?

Conceal, don't feel.

Eventually, someone will come around and say "What f%&$ have we been doing with Star Wars!" and then their will be at least one good movie.

QUICK! GET MORE MAKE UP!

Only in 2 and 3. She’s the damsel in distress stereotype for the first movie.

>grabs a blaster and assists in their escape
Nah, she still subverted the trope.

This is like the fifth time I've seen it reposted today and I just noticed that.

Based Gwendoline, nothing to see here, just a very tall lady in a bizarrely simple yet distinguished ensemble, gawk at that weird man-faced goblin Daisy.

She was the damsel in distress for all 3.

It was a funny twist in the first one. Lucas never would have made her part as big as it got if Hamill hadn't faceplanted and the studio wanted Ford and Fisher to pick up the face slack.

>Someone has to save our skins! Into the garbage chute, flyboy!

I have been arguing with a friend that Leia is indeed a strong female character, the focus simply isn't on her. But no.
"You can't tell me that films of the 70's and 80's weren't automatically demeaning to women. She's a sex object! Her only function is to create tension between the MCs! She's naked in ROTJ!"

You have been watching the movie with a closed eye.
>She crafted a bounty hunter indentity for herself to free Han, who was damseled
>She successfully intimidated crime lord Jabba
>She choked the life out of him with his own chain when the chaos provided a distraction
>She rammed a speeder bike off course
>She saved Luke, Han and Chewie from getting cooked by Teddy Bears
>She got shot in the shoulder, didn't so so much as flinch
>She pulled a concealed blaster on two Stormtroopers and saved Han yet again

You need to make a list who saves whom in these movies and you will see that it's always a team effort. Even Threepio gets to be a hero in the garbage chute.

>sexuality is a coin, there's two sides, that's it.

Well, your sex life probably really boring if you don't like to have a big tall woman hold you down and treat you like her personal dildo. Enjoy missionary position and one premature orgasm with whatever bimbo you bought tacos for.

They have attractive souls and personalities, which is all that matters in a woman.

>SI SI SI SI SI SI
Si

Now i feel bad

Daisy was cute before TFA but the whole deal is slowly killing her. She looks horrible in that photo. Underweight and stressed out.

I just wish they would put women with hairy legs, pits, arms, and all the rest in movies, isn't that supposed to be a feminist thing? Why the fuck are they all waxed from the neck down then?

Scott is a hack who doesn't know how to use actor's talents properly.Peter Jackson is the man -
Return of the King had one her better performances

For the same reason they talk about body acceptance and that beauty doesn't matter, but would never hire an actual obese or much below average-looking girl to be the protagonist of an AAA movie nit specifically about body acceptance.

They're smart, they know you don't need the actual diversity to gain diversity points, you just need to be 'diverse' enough to appear diverse.