Other urls found in this thread:

clas.mq.edu.au/australian-voices/regional-accents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whiter than you kangaroo

>making a film about australia
It isn't the 1980's anymore. No one cares about your country

Awwwh Jheeeeze moite aryent oi a grayt actah

t.

OI CRIKEY COBBER CHUCK A SHRIMP ON THE BARBIEEE SHUT YOUR WATERHOLE YOU FLAMIN DRONGO

Why do people make these images

Mel Gibson was the best Australian

>OUYE NYE THATS TURRIBLE

Why do people make these?

>film set in North England
>American does a cockney accent

>mel gibson doing any accent

I don't like this forced meme. And isn't it just one person who makes that?

>Anglos and people from America and other English speaking countries with Anglo roots
>White

It's similar to the process of playing a mentally retarded person with a severe speech impediment. Of course it isn't true to life, but it gets the point across.

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

it's not hard

just speak like you've got a ball-sack in your mouth

Robert Downey Jr did a solid one in Tropic Thunder. Every other attempt has been putrid.

>t. american tourist who goes to other english speaking countries and genuinely struggles with communication, unable to cross the unbelievably wide culture gap of an accent which isn't american stereotype

The rest of the world thinks you are retarded, for the record. Same goes for your film industries remaking everything (and almost always making it inferior in the process) with American actors so you'll be able to stomach it without having an existential crisis that the lead doesn't sound like your 56% white obese neighbour whose kid shot up the school

kill yourself

If I sit on you, will you die?

you sound angry, friend

Maybe a little. I will eventually calm down and forget any of this ever happened though, whereas you will go on for the foreseeable future (maybe even forever) being a fucking moron
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>The rest of the world th-
stopped reading right there.

>t. genuinely mentally subpar burger who thinks having overt blind patriotism to a nation which has nowhere near the amount of respect for him is somehow a good argument
Hahahaha

Because they're amazing that's why

lmao

I thought Australians were supposed to be clever

>It would be extremely painful.

Yeah it was okay.

Actors all seem to use the Queensland variation of the accent for some reason. Maybe because it's distinctive enough while still easily understandable by culturally-sheltered americucks

Great comeback. PS, I'm not Australian, dipshit.

Huh? I didn't think there were regional dialects.

when will Amerihyucks learn?

you can definitely tell the difference from FNQ and some Melbourne soyboy.

clas.mq.edu.au/australian-voices/regional-accents
A few differences, though you can find interstate variations, as well.

Based Ugojesseposter

The way that trendies on the east coast put an upwards inflection at the end of a sentence when they aren't asking a question is one of the most infuriating things ever

Just put a dick in your mouth and you cant tell the difference.

>anglosphere idiot tries to do a South African accent

I'm from inner-city Melbourne. I am frequently mistaken for British, even by British people.

Damn, why are you so shitter shattered lmao. And that 56 percent meme is really rich coming from someone who is probably 3/4 abbo nigger lol

I'm australian and I genuinely cannot tell the difference between regional accents

>a brit attempts a southern drawl

You can't tell the difference between say, Cate Blanchett and Steve Irwin?

Maggie's accent is worse. It's like when i little wants to dress as a cowboy for halloween and thinks that is what they sound like.

*when a little kid dresses as a cowboy

>The eternal mutt appears

Cate is a posh cunt, Steve was an everyday larakin. In other words Cates accent is put on and an extension of her fakeness. Real Aussies sound like Steve no matter where you reside. Unless you grow up around Lebos and fobs.

she is awful but lincoln takes the cake at being the most terrible. the actor who plays carl is from atlanta and doesnt even talk like that. every episode rick sounds more retarded.

>In other words Cates accent is put on and an extension of her fakeness.
She sounds like someone who grew up in inner-city Melbourne to me.

Guys im American and this Amerimutt stuff is fucking hilarious. If it's supposed to upset me it's not working at all lmao

>film set in new england
>everybody sounds like they're from southie

Europoors couldn't take being called Ahmed or Muhammad anymore. But it's largely australians using it which doesn't even make sense.

>Australians making sense ever
are you new here?

Australians like to insult everyone, it's all in good fun though. Part of the Australian culture.

probably becuase you talk like a punce