I want an army of fierce warriors

>I want an army of fierce warriors
>lets get a bunch of kids and cut off their source of testosterone
Brilliant

The entire Dany plot is cringeworthy Tumblr wish fulfillment.

Dany is the worst part of the books and show. The only time it's good is while her brother is still alive.

vegan gain army

FaSPBP

Pretty much

The real issue is that it winter has been coming since 2011 and it's still not here. Also people are now okaying incest because 'Jon and Daenerys don't know they're related'. I pray to Catholic Jesus that a solar flare destroys the entire fucking power grid and every device capable of transmitting data.

>"[...]we've finally become Game of Soys."
wtf D&D

>I want an army of fierce warriors
>gives them soylent daily

What were they thinking

In the books at least they lack strength but make up for it by being extremely disciplined and good at fighting together. Not doing some fucking dumbass spear spinning garbage

>implying that matters for a phalanx.
They aren't meant to be fierce per say, they are meant to be machines devoid of fear who will don't really care about pain.

>Eunuchs are useless cowa-

Testosterone isn't made in your balls, dumb NEET

Testosterone is produced by the gonads by the Leydig cells in testes in men. But I guess you are correct if you are a woman.

90 something % of it is

seriously I want to stand in a room with the writers of GoT and the new star wars and just scream at the top of my lungs "OKAY WE GET IT WOMEN ARE CAPABLE OF BEING HEROES FOR FUCKS SAKE". It wouldn't be half as bad if the idea of the female protaganist being capable wasn't just bashed over your head at every in the stories.

This should be called "asian power fantasy"

>machines devoid of fear who will don't really care about pain
Oh you mean like masculine?

? The main villain is an incompetent female ruler

>bugman biology

it's just the dany storyline. It feels like the whole thing honestly is like what this guy said.

>wish fulfillment

Like her whole existence is one big YASS QUEEN. And at every turn the show makes this point that she's capable of making her own decisions, and that she don't need no man cause she's khaleesi. It just makes me roll my eyes, because it's such pandering. And I get it, there are audiences out there that eat this shit up big time, but it kills my immersion as someone who really doesn't.

But Dany is incompetent as a ruler and that’s made quite clear too

She is submissive to Jon soon after he meets her

I find her BREAK THE WHEEL stick most ridiculous part of it all. Like how the fuck is she going to break the wheel when she's doing the exact same shit everyone else has been doing throughout history?

I never said they went to America.

She's pretty competent at literally everything. She was an incompetent ruler for all of like 4 episodes.

Is that all that shit about how she can be a good ruler or whatever? Yeah I typically just tune out when dany is on screen. Everything in essos was fucking boring from season one and what's hilarious is how I watched the entire show even though the dany storyline didn't interest me at all in any of the seasons.

An army of soyboys , brilliant HBO

fucking hell

lmao

You tune out yet claim she is competent

Maybe if you watched properly you would have an informed opinion, yes she has those speeches and generally has an arrogance that she knows what she’s doing is objectively morally correct or whatever, she actually just made a bunch of shitty decisions over and over again and was a pretty bad ruler until the iron born came and offered her a way out

Viserys should have lived.

>implying that matters for a phalanx
It does of they clash with another phalanx

I remember her being shit at ruling for literally like a half of a season, and that revolt sweeps and almost kills her. But then again that's almost not even her fault.

I'm not even claiming she's a complete mary sue, which she kind of is, more so that her character and storyline is cringe shit like that poster said above, and is completely hinged on the fact that shes a woman. The writers hamfist this annoying modern day feminist bullshit into the script and it makes my eyes roll and breaks my immersion. If you like that sort of thing plaguing your media then I bet it's a real delight.

>i want a bunch of soldiers to do whatever I say
>cut off their balls.

Seems to work. They do whatever dany says.

The eunuchs are going to drop out over time leaving Dany and her successor with horsefuckers and whatever Westeros troops. And she has horribly high ideals and her most loyal troops are going to be pillage, rape and burn warlike nomads.

Nah, when she's running around freeing slaves and taking cities, the books were cool.
Then GRRM sat on her storyline for ages, without her doing jack shit.
So the show had nothing left but to make up their own stuff, since the author doesn't care about the books anymore and there's no more source material.

Nah, when Dany got to Slaver's Bay was when her story went to shit in the books too. And that's say something, fighting a campaign to free basically a subcontinent's worth of slaves should have been fucking hype. Instead we get Dany's forces mowing down an array of completely one dimensional, moustache twirling Disney villains off-screen while she fucks blue-beard Chad and dreams about his big cock.

I don’t really like it either, I don’t really see how you could see her story is completely hinges on her being a woman though, her story is completely hinged on the fact she has 3 dragons and wants to conquer her families former kingdom that wouldn’t change if she was male

Wouldn't they have really low testosterone levels from this and that's imagining they didn't die from the balls being cut off.

amens

how funny were the scenes between 'him' and the sand ho? literally muh dick

>still didn't discover Australia
WEAK.

did you just assume my gender shitlord

>want a powerful army
>give them all spears
>no cavalry
>no archers
>no siege weapons
>no ability to replenish losses

They are trash tier