A human from this universe with an infinity gauntlet could beat anyone from any canon ever

a human from this universe with an infinity gauntlet could beat anyone from any canon ever.
debate me, with examples of OP characters and ill tell you how i could beat them with the IG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragarach
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canon omnipotents are a thing.

so what?
with the IG, i render time a spacial-metric and trap them in a personal universe.
end of problem.

He can't beat Plastic Man.

depends how plastic mans powers work.
if the particles stretch, just use the space gem to keep that from happening.
if it makes new particles when he stretches, just use the reality gem to give him more limbs.
i mean really, fuck it.

>With an infinity gauntlet
Oh I missed that part.
Anybody with the infinity gauntlet can beat anyone from Marvel and DC user.

Mad Jim Jaspers.

TOAA.

Franklin Richards.

The Fury.

>use the infinity gauntlet against him in any way
>he wins

>don't attack him
>you lose

tom bombadil.

Her attack is a time warper that is triggered when you attack and warps to hit you first even when she launches it last.

Can warp reality to make any statement she says come true if someone denies it.

Really, any reality warper could destroy a IG user.

You realize the IG is nothing more than a fancy cosplay glove outside its home reality right?

god, i hate weaboos so so much

their blood is now lava

Isaac Clarke

droopy

/thread

the infinity gauntlet is actually kind of weak. Like, yeah, it has a lot of potential, but the depth of its power isn't readily accessed by even the strongest minds, meaning complete mastery of a single gem is normally a stronger power than possession of the full gauntlet.
It's completely fucked up by leaving its home dimension, making it weaker than most reality warpers which maintain their power across universes, has an actual physical component which can be hacked off your body like Darth Vader.

So, yeah, it's a superpower threat when fighting Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk and Vision, but it loses like a bitch to any Speed Force user, even weaker Jojos, any time traveller who acts first, about half of all Devil Fruit users, and any Kamen Rider since Faiz could probably win.

>hating celtic lore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragarach

>i render time a spacial-metric
You mean what it fucking is?

>he thinks that a gantlet is the highest power

Yeah, try to argue this one.

what about a guy wearing two infinity gauntlets

>casts Erase on IG

Bitches get fucked.