Why does Blacked Mirror focus so much on interracial relationships...

Why does Blacked Mirror focus so much on interracial relationships? I thought it was supposed to predict what the future would be like. Does that mean in the future every couple with be black & white?

Yes, the future is brown. (((They))) will make it so.

Projections show many countries will not be majority white in 50-100 years. So yes, this is the future.

Why aren't white people trying to stop this?

Except (((they))) have some of the highest rates of interracial marriage in the US.

>whitey
>existing in the future
You rained terror upon this world for 2000 years, pale devils. Time to fucking die.

Because the creator is literally in an interracial relationship.
work typically reflects yourself. End of.

What are you some kind of fucking racist? We're all equal. Diversity is our strength.

>tfw Asian

very comfy watching whites commit cultural suicide desu. This is what your women get for rejecting me all my life.

I thought the first few were fine, liberal that I am. But the pattern got weird and hamfisted- at this point it takes a bit out of the show for me because it's so unrealistic. Technology is one thing, human behavior is another.

>"my" white women are dating blacks because of da jooz

is pic related ever wrong?

Why do white guys roleplay as people who aren't white?

>Except (((they))) have some of the highest rates of interracial marriage in the US.

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded? You meant to say intraracial.

lol, you think your station will improve at all? Women would fuck arabs or blacks before you anyday. If anything, their men are more likely to treat you like dogs. Have fun, Chang.

SERIOUS QUESTION

Do you think there's any 3/10 or above white woman who would choose a pic related over the black guy in that Black Mirror episode?

A higher percentage of Asian guys intermarry than whites though

whom do you refer to by 'they'?
Americans?

Nope, but watching you whites burn is very calming. =3
Enjoy watching your nations turn brown lol

I'll be dead before it really goes off. Don't care.

it is ridiculous. they should show families where both the parents are mixed.

>Don't care.
clearly upset and responding.

Gonna go watch some Blacked videos now, stay angry whiteboi

It's meant to show a dystopian future that's why.

>This is what your women get for rejecting me all my life.

Are you a virgin?