It's a Tumblr can't relize that every rubberhose male protagnist gets a female love interest whether they like it or...

>It's a Tumblr can't relize that every rubberhose male protagnist gets a female love interest whether they like it or not episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDATXtewPrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bendy a cute

I'm surprised tumblr has any interest in old animation. Not much diversity, fat people, or gays. Are they also aware that many female characters from the 1920's and 30's are based on flappers, ie huge sluts?

tumblr is all about trends. 1920's era animation is a huge trend.

They don't. They just like their new edgy creepy game-of-the-month.

I don't get it what happened this time, the female character trigger them because is hetero?

>tfw Bendy and the Ink Machine gets the 20s-30s animation aesthetic all wrong, and as a result, all of the fan art is wrong too and just gets more and more warped and misconcepted

Not necessarily disagreeing, but can you articulate why it doesn't match the time period?

Is chapter 3 out already? From C2 i thought maybe Angel was going to steal the spotlight and make Bendy angry?

why do people care what they think so much? it's all the same
>it's bad because it's hetero!
it's not even funny anymore, just ignore them. they have as little over power of hows as other people and anything they do have power over is completely hated already. I can understand when things like characters are changed because things need to be more "diverse" to make it better and people get mad but why care about them otherwise?

The male character looks like a decent parody of late 20's/early 30's art. The female doesn't at all though.

Tumblr isn't a single hivemind like Sup Forums is.

So is this game is the result of someone trying to make the game people thought Epic Mickey was going to be with drippy inky Oswald?

>20s black-and-white animation is now trendy among idiot kids because of a shallow imitation in a low-energy jumpscare streamer bait video game
At least there's Cuphead.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDATXtewPrg

Cute!!!

This (), and also old animation actually does feature a wide range of characters and situations. (It was a new medium, and animators at the time didn't want to waste creative potential on boring, mundane stories). A lot of things seen in older cartoons might be problematic now (racial caricatures, etc.), but I think most people can look at them in the context of their time.

Lol first panel reference to Saint Tail?

I think so?

This. Bendy looks like the character from an average New Grounds cartoon.

Don't even gt me started on how shitty the plot is.

So what's the p[lot about

Founder of the Bendy animation studio invites you back for good old times. Entire place is abandoned and it turns out he went insane and is trying to bring his cartoons to life using satanic magic and the ink machine.

The thing is though is that the game tries to be Bioshock so none of the shit actually fits or makes sense given the themes and even the context of the game.

I like how the fandom thinks it's reversed and assumed the cartoon characters were already living.

Owsald's situation is weird.

They did all that shit to bring him back, but only Disney in Japan uses him.

what the FUCK is Sonic doing there?

Tumblr doesn't know jack shit about actual pre-War animation. This is just one of their many flavor of the month Markiplier games.

Sonic's design is based around those old black and white cartoons

A Felix because of the thread of the other i started to watch Twisted tales of Felix again, it really hold up

so fucking what, he still sticks out like a sore thumb and is a video game character

>Replace Sonic with Little Nemo
problem solved.

Would you?

Would I what?

Would you care for a free lollipop?

WOULD I!

Dunno, what flavour?

Would you?

WOULD I!

Would you?

WOULD I!

Would you?

Would I what?

Care for a free lollipop?

Yes, I would, thank you.

God, it's been years and I could still read that with Chowders and Mungs voices.

So what is the story behind the triangular reflection in the eyes of all those old cartoons?

I don't know, read a book or something.

The answer is simple and obvious, think.

Yes it did.

It's supposed to be light reflecting off your eyes.

illusion of curvature

>The male character looks like a decent parody of late 20's/early 30's art. The female doesn't at all though.
she is Betty Boop inspird, who is 30's

>all that concept art
>everything look like it was going to be some horror movie.
>actual game doesn't have that creepyness.