My name is Luke Skywalker and I'm here to murder you!

My name is Luke Skywalker and I'm here to murder you!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514810265798.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>force grabs lightsaber
>blocks attack
>force crumbles entire hut
>proceed to murder every other trainee that doesn't join me.

Based Kylo

GIB MILK REEE

#NOTMYLUKE

Why doesn't Kylo do this in every fight. Just block an attack and proceed to force crumble or whatever shit around the enemy. Darth Vader did it. If Kylo did it to Luke, then he can do it pretty much everyone.

>Luke forgive his father
>proceed to become a whiny bitch that kills people the second they think of the dark side, doesn't matter if they are family or not
>hide his ass until he dies

As if they expect us to eat that shit

PAYBACK'S A BITCH YOUNGLING FUCKER
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1514810265798.webm

>>force grabs lightsaber
>>blocks attack
>>force crumbles entire hut
>>never does any of this while fighting Rey
The force is female, kids

HEY BEN!

Anyone has the webm of Mark saying he has to careful because "you can't piss off the Mouse"?

Because he loves Rey and doesn't want to kill her user. Honestly do you even Reylo?

Artist
>"Hey Imagine making a backstory of Snoke?"

Rian
>"Those tits won't draw themselves."

>mfw the trilogy ends with Reylo
>mfw she forgets about the shit he has done even though the entire three movies happen in the span of a month at most

You know the black dude will end up shagging her, don't you?

>Finn and Rey get locked into a room near end of Episode 9
>"HEY REY.. YOU WERE THE FIRST FEMALE I EVER SAW WITHOUT A HELMET ON AND I DON'T CARE THAT YOU HAVE NO TITS AND LOOK LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD BOY... I WANNA FUCK YOU HARD PLEASE. I HAVE BEEN DRINKING LUKE'S SPECIAL MILKY TIT SYRUP AND MY DICK FEELS AMAZING AND WILL SHOOT VERY BIG FOR YOU"

I unironically would rather have that
>implying I'll have anything at all and that I'm not dropping this shit franchise
heh nothin personnelle mickey

Even at this shit quality the lightsaber looks off

Sweet let me masturbate and fall asleep and finish this last episode of TNG, also can you walk my dog later?

There were two scenes involving Rey being uncomfortable around nipples in TLJ. If she magically overcomes her own body shame to live happily ever after as a mother, you can either celebrate Reylo as a return to proper agenda form or enjoy justified antisemitism over Finnlo.