I didn't know they were related

I didn't know they were related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ng8DUCsxSr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((they))) are really trying to shut it down

How did what Logan did not violate YouTube's terms of service? I'm surprised that video even got through.

>Sophie Turner and a shit ton of names yelling at Logan Paul on twitter
he stirred the hornet's nest on this one it seems

>take a video of a corpse in a forest, post it, and call the police immediately after
>everyone goes batshit because “privacy”

>take a video of hundreds of people getting shot at in LV and blast it 24/7 for a week
>”no problem here, the victims deserve to be known”

Aokigahara has literally hundreds of rotting bodies everywhere. The place is infamous for it. Why call the cops for one specific one?

Sick Streisand effect you irrelevant has been faggot.

There was literally nothing in it that violates TOS.

Demonetizes, sure. Violate TOS, no.

The video wasn't bad or anything in the slightest. Just fuckijng weird for a channel mostly watched by little girls.

Didn't even show the corpse really. They blurred it out. You saw it's hand.

I guess the reason they're butthurt is because his channel is for little kids.

Any other Jake Paulers pretending to be mad about this online so that Logan's career will end? Fucking hate logangers

>XBOX! tweet @LoganPaul

Logan Paul is /ourguy/

>makes millions
>has fucked tons of PTP
>laughs at virgins who an hero

I'm a Chris fan myself

You don't even watch his videos you're just playing devils advocate

you forgot
>makes redditors assblasted

Kek

>dabbing guy is /ourguy/
I've been thinking I might be getting a bit too old for Sup Forums

LITERALLY WHO?

an opportunity for mass virtue signaling must never be wasted

kek.

>I've been busy lately, but I still make time to virtue signal on twitter

poor Aaron.

He's definitely /ourguy/.

Although I still can't manage to sit through a video of his.

Damn right fellow Pauler you just got to DAB on them haters!

>Aokigahara has literally hundreds of rotting bodies everywhere.
Wait, really? That is metal as fuck

the impression I got was that Logan Paul isn't a bad man, just not all that smart, and can't express himself any better than going "BROOOOOOOO THAT IS THE CRAZIEST SHIT MAN"

Of course his irrelevant ass has something to say.

>remove
>identify
>hand over to family
>????
>don't waste police time on needless missing person case

Logan Paul status: redpilled

But these same people aren't bothered by the spiderman/elsa videos; they're fucking hypocrites.

>the spiderman/elsa videos
Those ones recently got taken down I think.

I genuinely don't understand why people are freaking out over this. Sure, it was exploitative to use a suicide victim's body for views, but if a documentary film or news report did it, no fucks would be given. Seems like every famous white male has to constantly walk on egg shells with what they say or do. If they go even the slightest bit out of line, it could literally end their career.

so wheres the video

Welcome to society Circa-2014 to present.

>he former Breaking Bad actor, who is not related to the YouTuber despite having the same last name, said that Logan “disgusts” him and that he is “pure trash.”

Yeah, but usually documentary crews don't go in front of a dead body wearing retarded clothes and dabbing on the haters, don't forget to subscribe and leave a like if you're sad

Western civilization deserves to be nuked desu

its 100% pure disrespect

Why do you need to emphasize the fact that he is white?

Someone Post The Vid

Fuck me, he's so irrelevant he has to start fights with youtubers now. Sad!

Learn to Google you lazy ass piece of shit

So he should've dressed differently because he should've known he was going to find a dead body? The only joke even made in the video was him asking the corpse if it's okay which, while distasteful, could also be chalked up to shock/ nervousness from finding a fucking corpse.

Just check on youtube trending
They're being reuploaded like crazy

>Suicide is not a joke.

Since when? Suicide jokes seem more popular than ever really.

Let's be honest. How many people knew this Logan Paul guy even existed before today?

Because the backlash wouldn't be nearly as bad if he wasn't. Do you really think Aaron Paul would tell a black vlogger to burn in hell for showing a corpse?

>PTP
What?

It's not about showing a corpse

It's censored.

See

youtube.com/watch?v=ng8DUCsxSr8

I don't know who these people are is but that guy is wearing a faggy hat and this whole thing seems in poor taste.

I only saw one video of him pretending to be colorblind for some reason

After the role of a lifetime I've been... busy

Rubbernecking shitbag youtubers need to keep their cunt shit out of Aokigahara.
Generate content some other, non-cunty way.

Just leave the dead be.

didn't he fuck that jake paul guys girlfriend?

Lots and lots of 12-year-olds and teen girls knew.

This definitely could have been handled a lot better. They just started hanging out around the corpse and filmed it and even cracked a couple of jokes. But I think a lot of that can be written off as shock. There wasn't any malice.

Fuck off you weeb faggot. They literally have tours that run through the forest. They capitalize on the interests of those "rubbernecking" tourists.

>but if a documentary film or news report did it, no fucks would be given.
It could have been David fucking Attenborough and it still would have caused an outrage if he'd shown up wearing a silly hat and laughing/acting like an ass while filming a dead body. It's not the filming of the body itself that's the outrage, it's partly the way they conducted themselves while doing so and partly because his audience are fucking 12-year-olds, not vice-documentary-watching age.

That's funny. I didn't know who Logan Paul was but after I saw his name I thought "I wonder if Aaron Paul is going to comment on this." And he did.

Can I get a quick rundown? What has he done?

only an actual sub human, room temperature IQ faggot wouldn't see the difference between these two situations. I hope they fix you one day bud

i knew because of pewdiepie lel

>Soy increases estrogen
This is literally the opposite of what soy does.

Welp, now we know this guy's a retard.

Pre-teen pusi

PLease don't disrupt the memescience.

t. Brainlet

soyboy defense mode ACTIVATED

>his audience are fucking 12-year-olds, not vice-documentary-watching age
I don't think the age difference is very large there.

And I guess we're just supposed to believe the soyboy saying that.