DIRECTOR RIELY STEARNS

What's your favourite Rileykino lads?

Are you looking forward to The Art of Self-Defense starring /ourguy/ Jesse Eisenberg?

Balls deep
In the ass
Every night

Is he on the process to make one of those time lapses with a thousand pictures a second or whatever the fuck or he just loves making the same pose forever.

y'know when people say
>GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER
do they mean Ewan or MEW?

damn...

what a mad lad

did she leave him because he became too intimidating
I mean she fell in love with him when he was a twink and he got fat when they married but she left him when he got jacked

Get that scottish cocksucker

>Wife finally got the acting job she wanted
>Fargo
>Wife shows her bare naked ass on tv
>Her coworker is interested after acting the scene
>Bone the fuck out of her
>Come back home only to tell you she wants to find herself and its not you
Mew couldn't handle herself. She had that sexual lust.

WHOA

G E T

GET

I’m rooting for you Riley. Make the Kino that nabs you the Oscar and loads of poontang. MEW’s Time is running fast.

Be the next James Gunn.

rileysoy looking like an antagonist from the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

why doesn't it have a release date yet? Is it not coming out in the current year?

damn.. really paizuris my brain-bosoms

Riley is our guy. Based

>ditching an alpha kinographer for a wash up with a dad bod

My wife has this same cape. From some lady that makes them, she famous or something. It is not expensive (like most of her things) tho it is definitely for girls

/Riley/ is literally loving the dream. He's making his own kino, taking care of his body and was hitting MEW in her prime and is now free to go after younger girls now that she's about to hit the wall.

Meanwhile MEW's career has peaked and she is about to reach the age where you no longer get roles as an actress. She's dumped /Riley/ for a middle aged wash up that's already cheating on her.

don't post this bitch here

Oh look another faggot with an iphone taking a selfie.

You know it's time to stop when you start writing in gookspeak.

Why is this man so broken.
He's not bad looking just get another girl. Damn.

Hey Riley

How you holdin up?

he got cucked in front of the world, its harsh

preparing for a thot holocaust?

why would you send to a woman a picture of yourself making such a distinctively "receiving partner homosexual" expression?