What happened to Salma Hayek? Do you think Trümp's election victory negatively impacted her careers?

What happened to Salma Hayek? Do you think Trümp's election victory negatively impacted her careers?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/13/opinion/contributors/salma-hayek-harvey-weinstein.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isnt she in the new star wars movie

Fuck this cunt and her #metoo bullshit. Cared more about money and fame than people getting raped then had the nerve to preach about it.

She was blacklisted, because of "Frida" and the Weinstein thing:
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/13/opinion/contributors/salma-hayek-harvey-weinstein.html?_r=0

t. Jewish zionist pig

What are you, gay? Big titty latina MILFs are the best

I’d like to see her get BLACKEDlisted, if ya catch muh drift.

She already is

>What happened to Salma Hayek?
She got Older. But really, Selma Hayek is fine

>Black Listed

What poff, Selma Hayek has been in tons of films since Freida and 2002. She's also a producer and makes her own shows. She's tremendously successful. Ugly Betty? 2006 - 2010? Highly successful normie core sitcom?

She was in like three movies last year and Beatriz at Dinner is literally said to be an Oscar contender.

I masturbate to her every night into my tub, it is only half full

Umm wrong sweetie,
She btfo daily correspondent jessica williams in amazing righteousness fashion so no
Go fuck Yourself

You do realize she was an up and coming Latin actress in the 90s? She was like the Michelle Rodriguez of the 90s. Then ever since "Frida" she's been in rom-coms and Adam Sandler movies?

I always thought that she had a 'fall from grace' but ascribed it to just wanting to cash easy money and go into a semi-retirement of sorts, when factoring in that she had two kids.

Now it makes perfect since if Weinstein blacklisted her. Guess it wasn't entirely by choice.

She is a she-manlet

show milks

>womlet

Why would Trump's election impact her career at all? Were you born like this?

You usually are born as a retard, so that'd be a yes.

Want milk please

Only post of value in this thread.

she's married to one of France's richest guy she don't mind

Exactly this. Her husband is a fucking Billionaire. You mongoloids should be fucking thankful she even bothers making movies at all.

God damn that movie was so bad

keep dreaming drumpfkin