How could anyone be mad at him? Vloggers may be cancer but isn't this what we want...

How could anyone be mad at him? Vloggers may be cancer but isn't this what we want? A return to old school weird youtube videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/rr9nynyz1g0dztb/We found a dead body in the Japanese Suicide Forest.mp4?dl=0
twitter.com/kurietachan/status/948019900869677057
youtube.com/watch?v=ng8DUCsxSr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tv channels like History channel could show sensitive footage
>meanwhile a youtube vlogger can't

>White male, blonde, bright eyes
>high test
>support Trump
>loves his family, saying he's for traditional family
>reacts to haters like h3h3 with "Dude you're an old fart lmao", fatty jew gets mad at him
>total bro

/ourguy/

I don't get it, what is this referencing?

Uaaaaarghhhh
Yyyyyyyy
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh

>white male

uhhhh

All youtubers need to make nice safe videos approved by the ministry of truth

Is this real life kino?

I really wanna see a historical documentary, where the moderator wears a retarded hat and makes quirky jokes while digging up jew bones in Ausschwitz...

He was in Japan making a documentary about the suicide forest, he did found a dead body of a guy who hanged himself, he did put out his dick and put into dead's mouth shouting "Pearl Harbor4Life gook" singing God Bless America

someone trying to get into the profits of the tribe only being 1/16th probably makes them seethe

dropbox.com/s/rr9nynyz1g0dztb/We found a dead body in the Japanese Suicide Forest.mp4?dl=0

What a madman

>tv channels like History channel could show sensitive footage
>meanwhile a youtube vlogger does and make fun of the situation

Inb4 "there aren't any"

So what if he makes fun of it? Dude killed himself in a public place.

Does this look like a jew to you?

>old school weird youtube videos
What that Chad douche makes certainly isn't that.

E-celeb attention whore bullshit is not old school weird YouTube videos?

>1995
Dude is about my age, and already a multimillionaire while I am wasting my time on a MS degree and all these stupid meme-tier startup gigs. What went wrong and how can I set it all straight?

A giant YouTube personality having the balls to film a dead body for the lulz is pretty old school to me.

>So what
Being a disrespectful ass? Not being professional like those history channels you mentioned? Exploiting a suicide corpse for clicks to generate YouTube bucks?

Read this whole thread:
twitter.com/kurietachan/status/948019900869677057

And don't be a shallow faggot who skip it just because "HURRR WHY WOULD I READ A TWEET BY SOME LITERALLY WHO JAP WITH ANIME AVATAR DURRRRR?".

Literally who gives a fuck? Stop pretending to care about some japanese that killed himself.

>for the lulz

For attention whoring and YouTube money more like. That shit ain't old school.

Lmao i love this cunt

BASED Logan Paul

youtube.com/watch?v=ng8DUCsxSr8
the whole thing

Most people don't. They are just disgusted by the sight of your generation literally showing themselves in front of corpses with selfie sticks to get some attention for cease their effeminate minds. If you can't see what's wrong with that, you are a lost case.

ANy info on why the nip offed himself?

SMALL

ASIAN

____

hopefully this faggot ends his life and retardation right beside that faggot nip too

>Says that what Logan Paul did is no different than what history channel does

>No, here's why they're different

>LMAO WHO GIVES A FUCK BRO?

Don't you have anything better to do than browsing Sup Forums, fratboy? And the point is not about some Japanese dude who killed himself, it's more about Logan acting inappropriately and using the body for internet fame and money. Man, to think Sup Forums is actually defending e-celebs.

Of it was literally anyone else it be fine but not this assshit

>genetic manlet like all Japs
>microbeenus like all Japs
Any info on why you shouldn't kill yourself in this situation?
No wonder that forest is so popular

There's limits to free speech user, and unintended consequences that may happen due to sensitive videos

I know, right? Makes me wonder how come you haven't joined them.

lol this is like some deep web snuff video. to think one of the biggest youtubers released this shit to his fan base of 11 year olds is the funniest thing i think i could ever imagiine

buttmad weeb spotted

>butthurt nip crying in English

Lost his job is the right answer 99% of times