**blocks your path**

**blocks your path**

>give characterisation to a tiny realistic robot without any emoting
>barely any dialogue yet still good exposition and an efficient story
>perfect use of the black and white medium
Remind me why Sup Forums didn't like this episode?

>Charlie, the nerds are going to be upset by this Star Trek thing, they're going to downvote it to oblivion

>Don't worry, I'll give them something so fucking shit that no amount of virgin rage will make it seem better by comparrsion

Unlikeable protagonist. Simple as that. Ruined an otherwise good episode.

worst episode, pointless

>robot battery depletes
>doesn't do anything to it while it's immobile
>thinks it's more important to run straight away
>finds a bathroom and starts gazing at herself in the mirror
>robot catches up because she's STILL in the bathroom
>throws paint on the robot and now it can't see her anymore
>runs away from it while it's blinded, doesn't do anything to it while it's attacking the wall
>she tries to start the car while it's still attacking the wall
>car stalls
>for some reason lures the thing in with loud music from the car instead of running away
>waits until it's done destroying the speakers of the car instead of using the music to mask her own noise
>shoots it in the face
>gets stabbed
>shoots it again
>stands there while the tracker bomb goes off

I suppose the last one is acceptable if she didn't know about it. The woman basically ruined it.

>protagonist is a woman that I would have sex with so I couldn't enjoy the story
What did user mean by this?

Great now do the other episodes

>robot battery depletes
>doesn't do anything to it while it's immobile
I think the robot just entered power saving mode there, because it couldn't climb up the three.

>working late again
>finish filling a cap
>patient walks out
>finally some alone time
>already 8 o'clock
>night time
>would rush home but why
>there's nobody there
>oh wait what is that
>naked hunk in the window of the hotel across the street
>at least I can rub one out
>seconds later a retard gets run over in the street
>hunk walks off
>couldn't even get hard
>2 days later have to have some pajeet remind me of everything all over again
>thanks for nothing you miserable cunt
>today's the day I end it all
>just as soon as I finish this root canal

The entire point of that sequence was that she wore it's battery out. She then just ran off and let it use solar to recharge.

The woman was a sub-human idiot which made the episode even more boring than it already was.

>dig out tracker
>send it down river
>...meanwhile, leave my gaping wound to bleed everywhere and don't cover it up so I can conveniantly leave a trailer for robo puppy
>Get out my radio and use it for absolutely no reason to say absolutely nothing of importance (which the writer repeats again ANYWAY at the end to pad out more time) to give away my location...that I already gave away with my blood trail anyway
>Go to house
>Don't fortify it or prepare for attack
>Get attacked
>Blind it
>Can now successfully run away and escape
>Oh, car isn't working

>I WILL TURN ON THE RADIO AT FULL VOLUME AND WAIT OUTSIDE SO THE BLIND ROBOT CAN FIND ME

>Shoot it
>Don't ever once think of taking evasive action to avoid the exploding trackers
>Kill self
>Screwed anyway because there's literally dozens of the dogs in the area

>Did it all for a teddy bear

Utterly fucking pointless filler episode.

It took 2 shotgun blasts to the faec to stop working (partially), she was never going to be able to do anything to it with her bare hands after it lost power.

The only legitimately retarded shit is what happens in the house. Y'know, apart from risking 3 people's lives for a fucking toy.

>anything to it with her bare hands after it lost power.
*apart from putting a blanket on it if it was solar powered.

>be programming nerd on the quiet side
>create a virtual world and become wildly successful
>get bullied by chad co-CEO because he's more confident despite being the one who created Infinity, the virtual world that made us successful
>create a private mod for the game I created
>it's of my favourite tv show, spaceships and shit
>use an algorithm to extract data from DNA and create a simulated digital version of a real person
>tech that probably took years to develop
>mess around with the NPC, in awe of how accurate personality traits and physical traits are, responses are realistic too
>get rid of genitals on the NPCs because it's extra memory space and this is a PG game
>add more NPCs
>add latest cutie
>have a nice time going on adventures with my crew of NPCs, they really feel like real people
>get bullied at work but it's okay since at home I can be a captain of a spaceship
>latest cutie suddenly undresses and wants to go for a swim with me
>oh my god I know this is simulated but does that mean she may be sexually interested me irl too?
>have to pause the game for a quick brb
>come back and she's gone
>NPCs stole my ship and are trying to corrupt their data
>my digital transponder is gone as well so I can't leave the game anymore
>in retrospect, I'm an idiot for making that my only means of exiting the game
>NPCs actually manage to delete themselves from my mod
>along with my means of a way out
>my mod somehow gets corrupted and deleted while I'm in it
>hello darkness my old friend

Forgot
>it's christmas so nobody's going to come look for me for another 10 days
>hello darkness my old friend

>she was never going to be able to do anything to it with her bare hands after it lost power.

LITERALLY PUT YOUR JACKET ON TOP OF IT TO STOP IT RECHARGING

That's all the retarded cunt had to do.

He didn't need the transponder. He just has to say "exit game".

>The entire point of that sequence was that she wore it's battery out.
I thought the point was that she knew the robot would eventually learn to ignore the periodical distraction, and then she'd have ~15 minutes before the robot wakes up, otherwise she would have dropped a candy every minute or so. If the robot really did end up getting discharged, it either wouldn't have woken up again, or ran to the nearest area with an unobstructed view of the sky and powered down there, that's how electronics work. It'd also be unrealistic to use a tiny as fuck solar panel to recharge that it, it would take like a day to get a 10% charge.

>that entire scene where she's spouting emotional bullshit over the radio instead of running

Women aren't going to survive the next great disaster

The battery ran out. You even see it recharging. And when it recharged to full it even gave a little beeping noise to signify it was ready to go. They couldn't have made it more obvious.

Shit you're right. I guess the writers just don't know anything about solar panels.

Or they're more efficient IN THE FUTURE

There's a hard limit on how much energy a solar panel with a given surface area can make, because there's only so much light per square meter hitting Earth, and it's not that much.

You missed 'per second'. The robot just waited.

>Y'know, apart from risking 3 people's lives for a fucking toy.

Hey, they chose to do it. Kinda their fault they decided to be nice humans.

I didn't miss it. The robot is shown getting a full charge in a matter of hours.

Think about this for a moment
>the robots have souls of actual dogs and just want to play
That is my interpretation

this

shit casting (and character) for an otherwise decent ep. The fodder characters were also unlikeable but at least they fucked off quick enough

What if its not earth and somewhere with more sun

She's one of the most famous British actresses.

This thing fucking terrifies me.

block this.
*grabs dick*

Why dont they just throw paint on terminators

Is this Roko's Basilisk?

Back in the day people would just say "hahah why not kick the robot, he'll spend half a day getting up" and we'd all laugh on go on doing our business. Now we know those fuckers can get up, catch up, outrun and gun us down in actual real modern world. Those DARPA motherfuckers. Metal Gear tried to warn us

Was it entirely CG by the way? It looked really good.
If it was, black and white filter probably helped disguise it.