ITT: shows that did endings better

ITT: shows that did endings better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-7c4VNGOgU
youtube.com/watch?v=6fUJ6LehQ3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From the finale episode of Jack it felt glad not sad. And it's pretty good.

The regular show ending was good but it was literally like two minutes of a time lapse. It was only really an ending for Pops

That's literally the Digmon 02 ending.

Who is on the far left with the red shirt?

What do we call these endings?

The obligatory everyone fucks together and has a child at the same time ending?

Naruto and Bleach are also culprits of this.

Eh, SJ did this exact ending but not as good or inspiring.

Did Celia die or something?
I was never clear on why she is not in the picture.
And who the fuck is the kid next to Ghost's kid?

Naruto's different, since we're getting Boruto.

So they're into BDSM, right?

Teen Titans

Can I just step in here and say I hated that ending? (GL) Whole fucking show is about never giving up, and always pushing forward. Then your wife dies, so you give up and become a mother fucking hobo. What a fucking cop out.

It's different here. Rigby's girls seem to be adults. Mordecai's kids are all teenagers. Ghost's kid seems to be the youngest of the second generation, if Muscleman's wife isn't holding her grandchild.

She's that ginger man-like being net to HFG. And the girl next to Ghost's kid is the gumball guy's girlfriend, I think.

Still mad Taoira isn't canon :'(

Which was a fucking stupid idea. The new anime itself pretty much shows how half-assed the finale kids are.

The only thing i liked about that ending was the David Bowie song.

>Married a bat
He has shit taste.

What happened with CJ?
She wasn't that bad tho

Samurai Jack and Regular Show had pretty similar finale concepts (all the old characters band together in a crazy final battle, meta-references to past episodes abound, character death/sacrifice resulting from villain defeat, optimistic epilogue) Regular Show managed it's time much better though by going for 33 minutes (triple its usual length) and devoting the final 11 minutes to all the important finale stuff. Jack had waaaaay more to resolve than Regular Show, did it a normal length episode, and didn't get to resolving things until the last 7 minutes. Even if Jack executed things well on a technical and visual level, the time management was just really poor compared to Regular Show.

IT WAS FUCKING SHITE AND YOU KNOW IT FAGGOT

Someone needs a Scoobysnack...

I need to watched last season someday. I dropped this after that bullshit went down at Muscle Man's wedding.

Better ending than I expected from RS. Don't know why some people get mad about Mordecai not ending up with CJ or Margaret since that hadn't been a thing for two seasons.

Vol 2 had a better ending than Jack, actually moved me.
youtube.com/watch?v=b-7c4VNGOgU

This is /m/ or Sup Forums, not Sup Forums, but this is how you do a power of love asspull off well.

Wheres Margret? I never really watched the show but didnt she and Modecai have a thing?

Spiral power is about evolution, which includes not being dragged down by the past.

And Simon became a wanderer hero, not a "hobo".

Whoops, forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=6fUJ6LehQ3I

I disagree, actually. I've been enjoying the new series and they've all had their clearly defined character. Except Boruto, funnily enough, who was an arrogant braytin the movie yet is nicer and less brash in the anime so far.

Who wants a bottle?

>First world problems version of Naruto
>Happy sunshine Hinata
>Karin Uchiha
>Sai with blond hair and Ino's eyes
>Shikamaru for the 3rd time
>Black female Chouji
>Rock Lee for the 4th time

Wow this is so in depth I can't believe.

The creator cucked Mordecai to death when he ran out of ideas of daily life things turning weird and started to add relationship drama for no reason.

Teen Titans

Another point was balance you fucking dope, Kamina died for being reckless, Rossiu fucked up for being so restrained. Simon understood that balance was needed and if he just revive Nia all willy nilly then why not revive everyone that died defending the universe? why not eradicate death? There neeeded to be a balance.

wait regular show ended?

Things Change was the final episode.
Wonder how Sup Forums would react to an ending like that today.

ATLAs ending, with all of its flaws, is still one of the best Sup Forums related endings ever.

>Spoilers:
She leaves Mordecai to follow her dreams of studying abroad. Mordecai starts dating CJ for a while. Later then Margaret returns and CJ get jelaous because random mishaps and then Mordo tries to fix things with cloud girl, so they becomes friends. And then space shenanigans with pops.

A+

The actual way they handled Ozai was shitty but everything else was pretty good. Could have been a perfect ending with a better setup.

>What happened with CJ?

Got dumped and was never seen again by the gang.

I wanna say Rigby and Eileen's son.

Avatar's ending was split into 4 parts so it had a good amount of time for a good conclusion.

Hated it as a child but once I grew up I understood the intention and liked it a lot better. For a goofy show, they ended it in a very mature manner.

Did Pops die? I stopped watching after it became lovey drama

>zutarafags getting irrevocably blown the fuck out
whats not to like

>when the worst ship is canon

Yes. He sacrified himself to save the universe by flying both himself and his evil twin into the sun while Mordecai and Rigby watched.

Where's TK
Who did Tai and Matt get with
Why is Izzy next to Mimi and Joe next to Sora?

god DAMN the ending for that show was perfection

Plot twist: TK was the narrador all this time

>Things Change was the final episode.
It was an epilogue. (Which, BTW, Samurai Jack could really have done with.)

seriously?

Ah Boruto. Where one of the icons of shonen grew up into a terrible father, cucking Hinata with Sasgay behind her back.

>Wonder how Sup Forums would react to an ending like that today.
Sup Forums would probably bitch about it, before shortly moving onto the next big thing to complain about.

>For a goofy show
Teen Titans is not a "goofy" show.

Don't even pretend like that's true.

>Having comedy in it makes an entire show goofy

>Tai and Matt hook up after banging Kari and Sora respectively

Good ending.

Um, duh? This is common knowledge, user. Why the fuck would a "serious" show ever put goofy, over the top comedy in it? Because it probably isn't taking itself too seriously to begin with. So you cant really claim that it's a serious show, now can you?

In all seriousness, the show was half serious plot, and half goofy-ass anime bullshit at best.

>rigby's mustache is on the side of his nose

His eyes also overlap his body when he looks up, it's the style

When the show was serious though, it got REALLY serious. Like there are many other cartoons that are always primarily comedic, and even when there's drama it always has an air of comedy about it. Teen Titans was drama first.

Whose kid is the one on the lower left? Is that Muscle Man's BLACKED kid?

Also how did Hi-Five Ghost and some random dude have a kid anyways?

Pic not related.

obviously muscleman and eileen's son

Digimon ending > Digimon 02 ending

Even if Pops dying is seen as stupid it still had weight in the final battle rather than "this new girl we met 9 eps ago is dead as if we didn't see it coming but also we focused on her too much and you should've cried when she vanished in jack's arms"

I'm not even a good guy dies edge fag, but I can see that that holds more weight than a new character being introduced shittily, forced through the final eps, and then dying in an anti-climactic way just because

I'm not talking about Pops dying.

I'm taking about the epilogue as an ending for all the other characters.

Came here to post this.

This might be all time favorite ending to any show. It was so masterfully done.

even steff is muted

>When the show was serious though, it got REALLY serious
And when the show got goofy, it got REALLY goofy.
I'm not saying it didn't have any good drama and serious moments, cause it really did, but it wasn't completely serious all the way through.

snicker is what you need right now mate.

why no one mentioned this?

>And when the show got goofy, it got REALLY goofy.
Eh, not really. Many of the wacky episodes were actually great in large part because you could feel the tension rising as the Titans grew increasingly desperate.
The show was primarily drama, despite popular opinion.

Because it's an origins episode, not an ending.

you guys are lucky that you guys don't follow this show (pic related). VERY related

Nothing beats it

>Many of the wacky episodes were actually great in large part because you could feel the tension rising as the Titans grew increasingly desperate.
I sure as hell didn't feel that during the "Don't Touch That Dial" episode. Or the Larry episode.

This show is high on my list for having one of the best endings but also for pulling off one of the stupidest on-paper story pitches and make it actually entertaining

I'm referring to both Mad Mod episodes, the second Mumbo episode (the first one is more serious), etc. Even the racing episode qualifies.
You're right that there were some outright wacky ones as well, but their prevalence is ridiculously exaggerated by the show haters.

Wtf rigby's brother had a sex change?

So much THIS.

bdsm AND cuckold

That's Rigby's daughter.

I'd be tempted to make a joke about Don being the REAL father, but honestly Don's whole schtick is he's too nice to do something like that.

The Tall genes just went to everyone in the family except Rigby himself. Even his kids tower over him.

What a fucking cesspool, CJ and Margaret dodged a bullet.

Oh, man. I've been watching that show lately and have fallen in love with it all over again.

The designs for Mordecai's children just look awful.

(:

Camp Lazlo

It's been 23 years.

RS designs in general look awful. Everyone's fucking nose looks so disgusting.

i still remember it like yesterday

Truly they were an Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Haven't watched an episode since 2003 (I think) and I just quickly skimmed through the movie.

Ah that makes sense. But the very last line felt pretty fucking right though.

mordo is a cuck tho

I still got the tape

>Shake and Frylock die
>Meatwad's alone and still has imaginary friends
>it's thanks to his friends that he grows into having a family
im all choked up again