Uh oh

Uh oh

Absolutely based black man

Ah ha but he's a person of color. Checkmate.

MADMAN

didn't help Cosby

Cosby criticized nigger culture while Chappelle is all about BLM

He's right you know

You only go down if you're unprofitable. Notice how Cosby went down years later not when it happened.

The black community didn't like him, especially after he shit on Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor who are both dark darlings.

protected class move along

absolutely based

>He's right you know
ttbqh

he just did his last show doubt he gives a fuck

He also called Trump voters dumb mother fuckers. Maybe you should have clued yourself in before proudly parading this nigger on here

>Dave Chappelle mocks Hollywood secual harrassment victims
Uh? Did they actually watch the special or just forgot the parts where he repeatedly said how tough women have it and how he encourages them to just keep going, so the perps won't stop having fear?

Also LMAO at the Louis C.K.bit, if thats "mocking" then get a grip fags.

I don't see the problem.

>spend one third of the first special to talk about why people shouldn't take him so seriously on those things and that he's just fucking around
>spend one third of the second special to encourage woman and talk about how fucked Hollywood is
>still gets singled out for the one thing people can lash on

>user suddenly realises how journalism works.jpg

t.dumb motherfucker

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

he didn't at first and his producers got on his ass for it and made him apologize.
what a time to be alive

>admits niggers only like bill clinton because he kissed a nigger babby
>taking his opinions on anything seriously
he's a monkey. he's a dancing monkey for your amusement. don't forget that. sometimes the monkey takes a piss on the floor

>nigger
>muslim
>drugs

I'll just get a rope ready.

yeah fuck chappelle. My fellow pedes had it right about him. fucking democrat shill.

These new specials were really underwhelming joke-wise (still a good storyteller) and there were many stand ups that were better this year. But the thing this showed is that drumpftards really cant take a joke. They are even worse than transpeople ironically. Anyways im happy hes back, if he continues now i think there will be some good stuff coming our way.

Absolutely SEETHING

seems like he's taking the piss out of everyone. And demonstrating what crying little faggots everyone is. Good.

That's because you're a nigger

jesuschrist the donald is just like salon and all the sjws they mock

Different sides of the same coin desu.

I honestly still don't know if its satire or not. Just look at those titles. I think they were satire at first and arent anymore (?). Can someone """redpill""" me on t_d?

1 year ago they still liked him

>piss off the "alt right" by making fun of their orange pumpkin god
>also piss the left by making fun of trannies and belittling sexual assault victims
absolutely based

>my people were kidnapped from africa

really pushing the envelope