I don't think I'll ever not be mad at this movie. Everytime I think about this piece of shit it makes my blood boil...

I don't think I'll ever not be mad at this movie. Everytime I think about this piece of shit it makes my blood boil. Fuck this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-last-jedi-laura-dern-admiral-holdo-listen-to-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>REEE REY IS NOT A SKYWALKER SNOKE IS DED!!! WHAT DID THEY DO TO LUKE!!!!!! EHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Get over it fanboy

Yeah im the same, i didnt even walk in with any expectations. Watched the two trailers once but that was it, just tried to go in with the fresh mind

As soon as the 'Is general Hugs there? dude ur mom lmao' line hit I knew something was off and then Luke threw his fathers lightsabre over his shoulder like he was in a pantomime. It just continued to go downhill form there, I was so unengaged so quickly that my mind just unconscious started picking holes in the plot, characterisation and consistency. Didnt help that the movie was fucking riddled with them

Such a baffling mess of a movie, the first thing I walked out think that it would get major backlash. It feels like it was made by somebody who hates Star Wars so much he focused on pissing off the fans but forgot to make a good movie

>Movie is poorly made with awful script, choppy editing, bad pacing and terrible humor

RREEEEEE WHY CANT YOU FANBOYS JUST ACCEPT BAD MOVIES

Yeah, let's waste all these characters and have the story and series go nowhere, what a great movie.

>apologists still think we're mad Rey wasn't a Skywalker

It's the fact they've essentially revealed her huge power comes from nothing, she's just strong because...

Anakin was created by Palpatine and Plagieus through the force which makes his power make sense, and Luke is a blood descendant which makes his power make sense.

Rey is a Mary Sue in every definition, being the greatest Jedi of all time just because, with her never losing a battle with any antagonist, with every single protagonist character loving her and the villains envying her power at several points throughout both films

>Not thinking killing Snoke was cheap

Snoke's death was not only a joke, but pretty much gives away Disney had no fucking clue where to go with the character, and now with him dead, our main antagonists for Episode 9 are now Anakin 2.0 and a whiny Ginger Hitler. There's no tension for the next movie, who gives a shit what happens next? We all know that Kylo with die in some half-baked redemption arc and that Hux will end up being the big bad.

>Luke's character assassination wasn't a complete joke

How many times do people have to hammer it home that his arc makes no sense? He could forgive and see redemption in his father, a 60 year old war criminal who's responsible for the deaths of millions, but couldn't even find the common sense to try and see some redemption in Ben, with his first instinct to nearly butcher his own nephew in cold blood. Regardless of changing his mind, he still thought about killing him for even a split second, something that betrays his arc over the Original Trilogy completely

Goddamn I'm mad!

I know you're just fishing for (You)s but at this point all I have to say to people who like this movie: fuck you, I hope you die in a fire.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

This, the movie was shit and we need to get over it now

>I've already refuted your representation based arguments
no you haven't, here's your (you) btw

Agree.
I suspect that this movie is an experiment to know if you can induce disturbances after watching the movie.

It's ok lad, you'll still go see the next one.

It is you and your abilities the Mouse-Emperor wants. That is why your friends are made to suffer. Do not give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side.

No

Didn't read lol

>caring this much about a fairy tale

being this mad over a movie
seriously, you need to get professional help.

Fuck off

I don't understand how people think it wasn't better than TFA and the prequels. Solid 7/10.

>getting mad over a shit movie in a shit movie series
lmaoing at your life

Um no, sweetie. You just had your silly fan theories disproven, I bet you're a white male too

I don't get it. It was a good fucking movie. Do you just want to be angry at it?

I thought it was pretty good. I liked the porgs. They were like Star Wars Minions. Very cute

I'm less pissed at it than TFA desu, maybe TFA just just used up any feeling I had for it. I just laugh at TLJ and thank god it wasn't as bad as it could've been

I just wish some new Sci-Fi blockbuster was being made instead of THE EXACT SAME SPACE OPERA EVERY FEW YEARS. Goddamn.

The Mouse is evil and we must stop it. Their success is a personal affront to my well-being and their crusade against white men is a crime against humanity.

>The Mouse is evil and we must stop it.

I agree that the increasing monopolization of american media by Disney is worrying and I can see where...

>and their crusade against white men is a crime against humanity.

... never mind.

>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/star-wars-last-jedi-laura-dern-admiral-holdo-listen-to-women
>But by and large, The Last Jedi’s examination of gender politics does fit into this trilogy’s message that the true heirs to the power in this universe are not white men like Hux and Kylo but women and people of color.
Vanity Fair, not some obscure SJW blog.

Media 10-15 years ago was espousing the exact opposite beliefs. They are just following what sells the most, I don't think they have an agenda dude

>dude its great just turn your brain off
>user provides actual arguments
>didn't read lol
>caring this much about a fairy tale
literally hang yourself nigger

This. It's just the Zeitgeist. Everything has to be politically correct nowadays , otherwise it wouldn't sell.

Why are you samefagging friend? It's embarrassing