Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a ba-

past a certain age, a man without a family can be a ba-

Leo my man.

What kind of person assumes that a man is gay for not establishing a family before midlife anyway? Based LEO, he knows what's up with marriage

>not producing a son
>no legacy to leave behind

Does he have a legion of bastards or what's going on?

how does he do it? is it the money?

Leo's legacy is already a thousand times greater than any shit for brains child you produce, anonm

Not just marriage really, he knows his worth and why settle down with a chick who'll get old when he could get younger women on a daily basis. Every year there's always new models sprouting.

-sed

t. virgin

How do you have sex with 20 women? 5 is more than enough for people to get bored

>i keep gettin' older and they stay the same age, yes they doooo yes they doooo

He will be forgotten without a son and the last name vanishing in the sands of time

Why does it matter anyway? If you're going 'muh legacy and muh genes' then you should be fucking every single woman you come across, regardless of race or religion. Including Jews and Muslims and Asians, blacks, white, red and so on. Because that's what you're doing. But you don't mean that, you mean fucking a white woman and having one kid, not even 2 to maintain the population. So you need to have 10 white kids to fix it. But even then you're not doing your genetic legacy any good because you're not spreading it everywhere.

what movie was this again?

stole my post

The other 15 are for decoration.
I imagine its like an Eyes Wide Shut scene at Leo's place.

An orgy like this would be great once or twice in a lifetime. It would become pretty sad if this was a regular thing.

This world is over. Done. Your children will just become cogs in a corporations machine. Television is infested with propaganda, film plagued by it. Radio, newspaper, magazines, all specifically designed to make you think a certain way, and it works. Your childs only hope would be to become a lonely, chan lurking NEET who has traded his normality for opened eyes. Even then that's not guaranteed. This world should burn, and every soul sucking elite with it.

Why do people on Sup Forums keep spouting, it's not like the majority of people on this site will ever get close to reproducing

>elite
I like your post man and I agree with it but it would have been 10/10 if you said Jew.

Or just go to a sperm bank and actually get paid for it. Either way the dumb frogposter is just memeing.

Is Leo the most intelligent man alive?

low test cucks actually think having a son matters

>Based
>DUDE BRO WHATT SICK
>LIT BRO

Now imagine if this was an actress. Imagine it said:

>Lea Dunham reportedly left a Miami Nightclub with 20 men

You lot would slutshame her to hell.

I'm sorry user, you can have half of it.

>white "men"

Dazed and Confused

No I would actually think that's pretty fucking impressive in its own right, because I don't do fucking /r9k/ on the side

fuck off lena

>Lea Dunham
no one would believe that. she has a large gunt.

You never heard of the lock and key analogy?

roastie go

>Muh legacy
In a hundred years time, we will likely have the technology to create cyborgs, genetically engineered super humans and self replicating self improving AI. No one from this age will have a legacy.

maybe bitter /r9k/ posters
literal whores actually have huge fanbases

"muh legacy"

i'd rather have happiness and freedom in life than remembrance in death, that being said, if you think having kids and getting married will make you happy, go for it

if you "settle" with some chick and get kids because you feel like you're supposed to i hope your entire family dies in a car accident

This guy gets it

Yes, virgin men are shamed and virgin women are worshipped. Makes you think huh

BILL BURR BTFO

>tfw had a gigantic crush on Titanic leonardo
>no other crush has ever reached the same levels of adoration
come back my sweet 90s prince

I'm jelly, fucking manlettes

Behold, the modern "man"

Go watch The Basketball Diaries.

Things undesirable men that will never reproduce with a woman say.

>wife bails and takes your kid and half your money with her
>legacy

Nice one brotha

what he wrote isn't a modern concept

Leo has been blackpilled. This is normal.

honestly this

it's a pathetic one that's been pretty universally seen as selfish and dumb

t. Lena Dunham

>muh legacy

Leo probably has a couple of bastard children running around in Brazil

he probably his sperm locked up in a freezer somewhere and had a vasectomy

>20 women got to watch Leo vape and ramble about global warming as he pissed in their mouths

wow such cool many based leo

you sound like a desperate older woman

>muh son!!!
if you ever have a son he will be a bigger faggot than you.

>rolling the dice
>having a girl

Too risky

Yes, and?

Fact is you have to be a guy like Leo to pull that many women in the first place. Men need to make something of themselves to gain sex appeal whereas women are free to pick and choose who fuck while many men don't have that option. Guys like Leo are therefore exalted as guys actually have to work to get laid.

Not it hasn't, it's not even close to being universally seen as that.

muh legacy

>you will never father hundreds of bastard kids all around the world

Why do people think he can't marry and start a family at 50? He's a wealthy man. He can just marry some gorgeous, semi-loyal 25 year old model at 50, pump a few kids out of her and sit back and enjoy his golden years. Even if she does try a crippling divorce it's inconsequential at that age and he'll still be able to sire and support his kids.
If you were an exorbitantly wealthy and highly desirable man you'd be insane to rush fatherhood.

I don't really care about the whole legacy thing I just want a family. People of my blood whom I can raise and love and provide for.

This nigger literally didn't see his father his entire childhood

Your analogy fails because no 20 men will walk with a woman knowing the other 19 men will be balls deep inside her in the same night. They wouldn't even do it separate because that shits disgusting. Women on the other hand are totally okay with being all over one man and competing for that one man. Men have pride, women have their delusions.

stinks of overcompensation desu

Billions of people do that. It's quite doable.

maybe Leo's just an attention whore that likes watching beautiful women fawn over him

Manlets shouldnt have kids, based leo

>want to bring 2 girls you chatted up in the bar back for a threesome
>each girls' group of friends want to tag along
>so nice you can't reject their requests
Such is the life of Leo D Cap

>Passing on my autistic genes
Fuck no, I don't have the heart to bring that kind of pain into the world.

THIS

Sup Forums BTFO

This doesn't really work here since Leo is a famous cunt already. He has the same advantages a woman has, and bringing home twenty is as easy to him as it would be to Lena Dunham.

he probably has a great life but I really don't understand how anyone here can be pathetic enough to see the actual big picture

>people here actually yelling "he's fucking bitches all day!!!" and implying that that's a thing of value
>implying a man in his 40s isn't pathetic for still having to fuck different women instead of finding true meaning in life by having one partner whom he can share everything with, even his happiness

I'm only jealous because I'm still in my 20s but if I was at his age, I'd be pretty sad that I still can't commit to a proper relationship and travel with that person. we all know the whores he's always with only do it due to his fame

Sad, how so many guys here glorify Leo. You would rather spend your life consuming shallow desires instead of producing an offspring and giving something out to the world. Being selfish does not equal being a good man.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

He's probably calling up his ratpack and picking off the best 4 or 5 for himself

40's isn't old for a guy
Leo has plenty of time to settle down with a 20 year old ten years from now

Has he ever dated smart women? I've only ever seen articles of him being with models, or retarded singers like Riri, and then these night-clubs whores. Is he too scared of being with an intelligent woman?

Desu I'd get bored of being shallow girls.

this. his life is made up of shallow consumption patterns and acting as if he was an environmentalist when he's actually using big boats and planes all day long. not only is he a hypocrite but a materialistic low-life at that

>Being selfish does not equal being a good man
I agree 100% with this statement

He's just doing what you are doing, fapping to random 10/10s daily

Except instead of fapping, he's actually having sex with them

>Giving something out to world
>Implying you aren't just bringing another soul into a world of pure suffering and unhappiness while simultaneously stealing limited resources from those who already have the unfortune of being alive

Fapping and having sex is practically the same thing anyways.
>b-but the skin I'm rubbing my dick against h-has female DNA, and n-not male DNA! see all better, r-right!

>DiCaprio reportedly left a Miami Nightclub with 20 women after paying them
Woa

>Leo has plenty of time to settle down with a 20 year old ten years from now
kek. why do so many men think that settling down with 20 year olds at the age of 40 isn't the most retarded thing you can do? a 20 year old would literally only be after his money and divorce him a couple of years after. It's always quite amusing to see people like you spout some bullshit like that when it's pretty obvious that you have never been in proper relationships. If you want a serious relationship, it's usually with women who have the same kind of values as you do, which is nearly impossible with younger generations

>Leonardo DiCaprio “is selfish, lazy and downright rude,” says a source whose BFF bedded the 41-year-old Oscar winner. “She told me that during the act, Leo put on headphones and even started vaping! Then he signaled her to keep going while he just laid back and zoned out.”
>The woman was so confused by the situation that she just carried on, embarrassed and hoping for things to change. But Leo continues to lie there, listening to MGMT, while his “date” was left wondering what was in this for her.
>“Leo knows women are mesmerized by his stardom, so he obviously doesn’t care at all whether they’re satisfied or not,” says another insider. “He can sleep with almost any woman he wants without even trying, so it’s no surprise he doesn’t try in bed either.”

If you aren't doing it for procreation or if you don't have any emotional attachment to the thing you are fucking, then yes. In fact that's the view of a lot of churches, that its mutual masterbation.

>Leo looks at the sea while the guy in the background gropes the girl like an alpha

>only allowing hos to fuck him just so they can say they fucked him
>not interested in the least bit about stacy
>vapes and listens to MGMT
Truly /ourguy/

Sounds like he's already with women who have the same values as him. Fact is a guy can still decide to start a family at age 50, especially someone of his stature.

>it's alpha to give worthless roasties attention
Leo is based, he knows what truly matters.

I can't help but feel sad when I see this picture

>plenty of beautiful women
>all in bikinis
>you in clothes
>amongst tons of people but still manage to look alone

why does he waste his money on some literal whores, goddamn? I swear, I'd rather invite some guy friends than hang out with some low-life bitches who only want my money. he's a grown man, shouldn't he be intelligent enough to understand and act accordingly?

you're implying that any sane and proper woman would want someone like that though. in his case, he'll only be able to get a bottom-of-the-barrel fancy schmancy gold digger

>be my dad
>have a son
>watch him be miserable for 30+ years
>see your genetic line die off right in front of your eyes

of you could just be a proper parent who is smart enough to raise your kid right? not that leo doesn't have the money to set his kid up for ten lifetimes

Would you prefer he took the Brendan Fraser route? If he was every going to settle down, someone like Leo would probably do it with another celebrity anyways.

Actually if Dunham managed that I would be impressed.

>only vapid whores would want to be with an attractive, rich and insanely successful man who's pushing 50

sounds like you're just jelly desu

>wat is carpooling

that's the overall problem with Hollywood though. since most actors are mentally unstable pricks to begin with and their fame basically requires them to be with other mentally unstable pricks, they don't really have that much of a choice unless they are willing to have a leap of faith. still, hollywood actors always take the fast route and don't even properly date before arranging a marriage so that only shows how stupid these people really are. when your life consists of "look at me! look at me!" behaviour, you essentially are at risk of not being able to pay attention to your significant other