It's the year 2016

It's the year 2016

Alright guys let's get to work, who should direct the Last Jedi. Any suggestions?

>How about Spielberg or Nolan?

FRANK GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Mark you have any suggestions?

>Well I think JJ should direct, because he did episode 7 and it

Ok Mark thanks.

Jewston, what do you think?

>why don't we give it to some nobody who has no voice of his own so we can tell him what to do?

GREAT IDEA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSSXvOidHeg&t=2m0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sounds about right

Kathleen Kennedy deserves to be smacked repeatedly hard in the face for a very long time

Rian Johnson did a better job on TLJ than glorified hacks like Spielberg or JJ ever could. Also Nolan doesn't work with Disney.

This bitch in five years destroyed a saga that was in the heart of the USA.

I believe everything they say about her ...

This, too bad that Nolan is too based for the mouse.

david lynch

or maybe ridley scott

Get your tongue out of rians asshole

Get your tongue out of jew ass. Spielberg and JJ are the epitome of the most fake, manipulative and shallow directors of our time. Perhaps the reason why cinema will die. Both are frauds who have somehow gotten by due to an incredible talent to feed into mainstream sensibilities of forced emotional storytelling.

"How about we require the director to have seen a Star Wars film?"
"That's crazy talk, take your penis and privilege and get the fuck out cause you're fired."

Why tho?

they are both absolute shit but TFA was the better movie

>ridley scott

i think i hate him more than kathleen after what happened to alien

You got the timeline wrong, Rian Johnson had already finished his script before JJ finished shooting the film. JJ didn't want to direct TFA but finally agreed for only one film.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSSXvOidHeg&t=2m0s
2 00

No you're just a massive pleb. Rian deserves credit for course correcting the series into a finale that may be satisfying now. It's obvious JJ doesn't care. He just wanted to make his safe ANH copy and then get the fuck out before taking any responsibility for the awful foundations he laid for a trilogy. Rian deserves fucking credit for salvaging JJ's mess.

>course correcting
if by that you mean hyperkamikazeing into a steaming turd you're right, he deserves credit for that.
>we've arguing over which shit is better
whatever, TFA on it's own was the better film and not saga breaking. TLJ is a mess and rapes the corpse JJ left

>77
>Star Wars was released in 1977

There is only one true answer

Spielberg is objectively the greatest director of all time. Even Kubrick thought so.

You need to grow up.

I'm the star was released in 77 poster guy
Fuck you man
Incidentally
>38
THX 1138

The fact that Spielberg thought that he was on the same level as fucking Kubrick is not only embarrassing but also insulting to Kubrick.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

It's the other way around, brainlet.

Kubrick said that Spielberg was the better director and that's why he begged him to do A.I.

Kubrick was a very humble man. Everyone knows Spielberg makes melodramatic gutter trash blockbusters for the dumb masses and nothing more.

>spielberg films go over his head

lmao