Is movie industry nepotism okay so long as it produces talented and hard-working individuals?

Is movie industry nepotism okay so long as it produces talented and hard-working individuals?

This bitch is irrelevant and only gets fucked because her father came inside some dumb bitch

doesn't that apply to everyone?

She getting thicc?

i wouldnt mind seeing it t b h

It doesn't produce talented people, thats the whole problem. That literally the reason humans have spent 10,000 years trying to prevent it.

Nobody cares. If you can't get an acting job, you're a shitty actor. It shouldn't matter if a big name's kid is in the industry. If you're good, you'll get work.

Meh nepotism.works fine when it becomes a contributor to building a solid class or caste. Consider the success of the British in the Napoleonic wars when every one of their officers was a rich dude who literally bought his promotions, with the complete and utter fuck ups of the Boer war and ww1 when every one of the officers was a "professional". In any case the rich and well connected will still rise faster. Were we to make everyone equal financially from birth then the ugly would just have the hardest time.

I'd stick my cock insider her and cum then leave her if you know what I mean

>then leave her
lmao as if she would let you

Why is she so manly

shes extremely feminine

yes

The problem with Emma is she is a massive shelet

qt, QT

How does that prove she is feminine?

She looks like a trap

Nice body, goblin face.

What is the best film Emma has starred it. Legit curious, wanna watch some good kino, not just waifu-jerk off material.

>Best Emma will never poop on me
Why even continue?

it's a double edged sword. Sometimes, you get talented individuals, that while they got their career through nepotism, they proved they earned that position.

....and then you get people like Jaden Smith....

shes clearly ovulating

Palo Alto
The Blackcoat's Daughter

is palo alto actually good, or is it "one of those teen films" again?

t b h fahm, nepotism will never not exist. i'd pick a family member over some fuck lord outsider 99 times out of 100.

why do Americans have stupid names like "Jaden"?

you could land a plane between her tits

what about people that only get work because of their good looks?

Emma Roberts looks like a little boy.

Nepotism is fine, successful people help out their family and friends, part of being human. Comes down to competing clans ultimately and always will

If rich kids are taking the best slots, you won't get any role no matter how good you are. look at the Weinstein scandal, it's only the girls who fucked who got the roles despite having zero acting skills. He even got JLaw an oscar!

>He even got JLaw an oscar!
her being successful is the biggest meme of the decade

Bump

>emma cleavage.webm
what cleavage? she's flat

it's mostly black people who come up with dumbfuck names for their kids. And Jaden is fairly tame for some of the doozies they come up with.

Best Emma. My favorite actress!

I like her lil legs !!

>hard-working

>Soyboy and ratgirl

Why does hollywood have such low and warped standards?

Gold -> Golden
Jade (female name) -> Jaden (male name)

It would be fine it it did, but it doesn't. More and more, celebrity Royalty is being churned out into the worlds. The kids live an easy life and end up prone to Narcissism.

The only way they end up feeling 'ok' within themselves is if they can 'outperform the previous generation', which involves getting a bigger swimming pool and often shitting on the movies of previous generations.

Hollywood is another example of a swamp in some respects.

She's awful. She's the most embarrassing case of nepotism in the history of hollywood, yet all it did was get her a minor role on some mentally ill fag's "scary" show. A failure just like her worthless father

Get out more faggot, he's a manlet soy and shes average as fuck.

>imagine being this triggered by a celebrity you've probably never met

It's never okay and she'd have nothing if her name wasn't Roberts.

I swear to God this rat cunt is the worst case of nepotism I have ever seen. Talking about Franco's brother.

In what world does this kike ever get anywhere in Hollywood if he wasn't somebody's brother.

he looks like he should be my waiter at a mid level restaurant

at best he's a bike courier who plays in a metal band every other weekend

Literally perf

>just eat

>hey user, bet you've never fucked a 7 like me before have you?

way too much confidence for something so average.

shes 26 and just hit her peak a few years ago and its all down hill now, sucked in roastie slut

Sad reddit poster

German detected

parting like sea for moses

>7

post smilingdummy.jpg

tranny goblin

Don't mind him, user, it looks to me like he needs new prescriptions on his glasses.

Mmm I want to feed Emma some delicious cake then she can treat me to some of her own desert after the party!

>tfw not her boytoy

i thought blackcoat's daughter was really bad but I don't regret it at all
it was some prime emma

nerve
unfabulous

Rare redhead Emma

>Emma Roberts will never sit on your lap while you adjust her nipples like an old radio

worst versionemma tbf

This

>6

>10/10

where's that from?

shit quality theyre fake in this btw

both

what a fucking whore, reminds me of when my brother worked at a driving test place and the women would come in with short skirts

Turn him into sushi, Emma! I'll cheer you on!

She's perfect, any color

how is she so fucking perfect bros

shes so small and cute and delicate yet feisty and dangerous

i just want her to be mine

it hurts to much

is that a whale tail i see at 0:09

daaamn

whos ass is that

yo mommas

Best Emma right here.

emma "the franco whore" roberts

actually her aunt was some famous horse who won a lot of races and has more pull than her D list dad I'm sure

nepotism

jdisma

kek

If the person is hard working and talented, then it ceases to be nepotism. Nepotism is when the ONLY reason someone gets the job is their relations, despite being poor at what they do.

At least that's my understanding.

>Worst case of nepotism in Hollywood

>another worst case of nepotism

>more nepotism

>2018
>Jaden Smith is a better rapper than Eminem

We live in dark times

how to get emma gf??