I just marathoned the first episode of Stranger Things. What race is this kid supposed to be?

I just marathoned the first episode of Stranger Things. What race is this kid supposed to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/8/89/Cleidocranial_dysplasia.webm/Cleidocranial_dysplasia.webm.480p.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

badaspectratiosaurus

amerimutt

Race is a concept applied to humans.
In this case proper question would be "what species is this creature supposed to be?"

Que es esa maldicion?

>I just marathoned the first episode of Stranger Things.
Ew. Why?

la terrible abominacion

>marathoned the first episode

hownu.ru

a white american

He's HUMAN EARTH. You RACIST!

el monstruo...

el atrocitad

la bestia..

look at all those fine WHITE americans at the bottom

Goblinomo

Just fuck my genes up, fäm

FIFTY-SIX

So these are the white Americans on Sup Forums... whoa

>he's human earth

upside down swamppeople

la creatura....

>All the white girls in the prom are disgusted by him and reject him except for the slut trying to virtue signal

Are the Duffer Bros secretly redpilled?

he is clearly el monstruo

Holy shit, you marathoned the first episode! That's like 47 minutes! How do you still have the energy left to post?

Are you obviously retarded?

La creatura...

This is the only funny amerimutt meme

someone post the amerimutt getting butthurt at the end after making fun of everyone

Italian (no joke).

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

OH NO NO NO

This pasta has already worn its welcome.

Are you, Mr. Trips?

AAAA EL ATROCIDAD

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/8/89/Cleidocranial_dysplasia.webm/Cleidocranial_dysplasia.webm.480p.webm

Retard

Your confidence is drastically delusional, and disproportionate. A clear indication of someone lacking self control with neither an accurate sense of self awareness. Someone prone to imitate others, and depend on others to feel gratification no matter how dishonest, or false.

Marathoned a single episode?

Did you fall in love like I did?

She looked better in S1

>marathoned
It's called "binged" now, all the cool kids are saying it.

100% pure goblino

I would normally agree but this look completely won me over.

Human you biggot.