Meta thread

Sup Forums, how do we get rid of lefty/pol/ shills?
They ruin every interesting discussion on this board

if it was up to me I'd permaban all discussing politics

You must endure. They know they are loosing the culture war and this results in a maximum buttblasted status.

(((You)))
Go back to plebbit

>new janitors
>ban drive posters
>ban goose lovers
>ban everyone in the reylo general
>ban everyone using a trip/name
>ban everyone who makes or posts in a general
>ban Nu/pol/, lefty/pol/, and reddit
>ban anyone who you suspect is a female
>ban anyone who says Rogue One was a good movie
>ban anyone who says Trainspotting 2 was a good movie
>ban anyone who says Dr. Strange was a good movie
>ban anyone who says the killing of a sacred deer was a good movie
>ban anyone who says Logan was a good movie

they are a tiny minority, really like a dozen or less, not kidding.
even /pollike users can be counted by the hundreds

They only post the same 5 pictures. It's more sad than anything

>Alt-right cucks are THAT thin-skinned

Anyone who says the word "pol" or "alt right" gets an automatic, permanent ban. Leftypol posters are mentally incapable of making arguments without using those buzzwords.

>ban all of Sup Forums

all together now
>all together now
all together now
>all together now

You can tell they are a tiny ring from posting times on this board, like they only operate at certain periods.

Also one of them was obviously doxxed in that leaked picture of all the trannies as they went on a spam rampage on the board after that picture was posted.

big boards like tv shouls have 3 months cycles of ID and regular anonimity.
imagina having IDs for october november and december, studio shills would hate it

Sup Forums posting (including this) needs to be banned entirely. I come onto Sup Forums for tv and film, not to talk about how much I want to suck Trump's dick.

How much do you think Disney would pay Joot to take it off

>if you don't actively support nazis you're a leftie cuck with an agenda

smash that MF report button until the mods have to do something about it

a grand and a black hooker

mhh no sweetie, he scaped and the allies allowed him to die of old age in peace

Are the mods redpilled or not?
Do they really take action?

>if it was up to me I'd permaban all discussing politics
That'd require banning the creeping domination of political agendas in TV and movies before doing anything about Sup Forums

>is X red pilled
>am I red pilled
>how do i red pill Y?
>why aren't you red pilled yet

kill yourself you fucking moron and never use these stupid phrases in my presence

>redpilled

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

No offense, but I don't consider screaming "muh horseshoe theory" as a particularly impressive argument.

no honey you are not supossed top post debunked material

>Disagree with something
>GO BACK TO Sup Forums

Don't pretend any of you are reedemable

>not white
every time

talk about political agendas in tv and movies on Sup Forums then, you know, the board that's there for that shit.

god this place is filled with fucking stupid retards.

as if that guy is any better

>city people looks like a burnt orange
Poetry
Looks like the virgin wins

why are trying so hard to merge the liberal atheist fedora with /pol?

you tell me

but you will still post the fake version, even when those fedora lords are probably closer to you than to /pol

What is this ruckus in here? Stop bickering about who is the bigger flamboyant faggot. Either side is maximum soy. Whether you eat it directly or by proxy through your beef. It's all soy infected..

Oh look another alt right Jew posting off topic shit... but nooo its liberals fault that Sup Forums is shit.

not an argument

>loosing
looks like you're losing the education war against yourself.

>Libertarian realist
>pol

Be honest, you image searched "fedora" and copied a few images into paint without knowing what any of this stuff is supposed to mean, didn't you?

>being ethnic nationalist, ancap, lolbertarian or whatevar is a fad on Sup Forums at the time
>being nazi
fuck off

you never lurked cringe threads aroun 2012, stop pretending you know shit about th fedora stereotype.

Be honest whether you associate these words with fedoras.
Gamergate
Mens Rights Activist
Men Going Their Own Way
The Red Pill
Anarcho-capitalism

Communism. Atheism. Democrats

do you seriously thing i'm going to argue in favor of any of those groups?
tell me what is the mental image you have of me?

Read your own image brainlet. The fedora meme is about atheism. You're thinking of Kekistanis, which is a reddit/youtube thing, not a pol thing.

state that with your tranny friends on discord, maybe they will stop posting fedoras on /tv and calling them /poltards

>everyone on this planet speak english or has studied english like a first language

Fuck off useless shill.

There's nothing wrong with reddit faggot
Reddit actually help us spread our ideas. You shills are getting pretty obvious

>no one will suspect I'm a shill if I accuse everyone else of being a shill

>state that with your tranny friends on discord

I don't know what the fuck that's supposed to mean. Put it in English next time.

>There's nothing wrong with reddit faggot

Where did I criticize reddit in that post? You're wrong of course, but in a completely off-topic way.

shadilay my fellow MAGApede, let's get these cucks out of here

You're what's wrong with nu/pol/

leftypol is a laughable fail

and to add, leftypol is SFW, the absolute state!

That's really sad.

>being so deep in your bubble that your go to reference for people who disagree with you is "leftypol"

theyre not wrong tho

>They know they are loosing the culture war
lol are they though? as much as you want this CONSERBATISM IS LE NEW PUNK RAWK thing to take off, it really just isn't

>loosing the culture war

Trump has made any deviation from the norm a joke.

>calling me mean names should be a bannable offense!!!
i also think our safe space should only be for people who agree with us

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

how is your mental breakdown going?

Well to be fair they did just swing a presidential election against the entire establishment. Leftypol isn't neoliberal or even liberal though, it's basically just commie larpers who still talk about class when the rest of the left wing matured into talking about demographics instead.

is this a new pasta?

Progressivism just isn't much fun though. It means having to watch The Last Jedi and pretend to enjoy it for instance.

I can't imagine that can last all that long before people realise how much more entertaining it is to do... almost anything else.

>Safe space

If by safe space, you mean a board where you talk about the fucking board topic instead of politics when the single most popular board on the entire website is devoted to politics and you only don't go there because you get btfo, then yes. We'll call it a safe space if you can't process it in any form other than a buzzword. So on that note, get the fuck out of the safe space.

Your confidence is drastically delusional, and disproportionate. A clear indication of someone lacking self control with neither an accurate sense of self awareness. Someone prone to imitate others, and depend on others to feel gratification no matter how dishonest, or false.

>Well to be fair they did just swing a presidential election against the entire establishment
woah dood, so punk! you can feel the fire rising within the young people already! if there's one thing us young people love it's corporate taxbreaks and dismantling of overreaching federal regulations! WOO!

>being so deep in your bubble that your go to reference for people who disagree with you is Sup Forums or nazi

Its all so childish though, they see everyone else like their parents
>"oh I bet daddy and mommy are going to freak out that I'm dating a Albanian!"
Their fun is spoiled when no one cares anymore

>Conservatism just isn't much fun though. It means having to watch Batman vs Superman and pretend to enjoy it for instance.

Just ban all the white people.

And by ban, I mean kill.

There is not even a sniff of fanny on offer under the progressive jackboot tho.

I just don't see how that can be a sustainable ideology.

>your go to reference for people who disagree with you is Sup Forums
when we're on Sup Forums and they say the things that Sup Forums says, yes

>virgin without maturity or style has obnoxious opinion on politics and other people becase of crippling shame of self

Who do they support?

Well don't look at me, I didn't make it edgy, you did. The left made it edgy by whinging incessantly about how Nazis are everywhere and neoliberal media scaring all the soccer moms about the alt-right. I didn't make them rebels, you did.

>god this place is filled with fucking stupid retards.
Are you talking about yourself? I said that to stop Sup Forums bleeding into Sup Forums "it'd require banning the creeping domination of political agendas in TV and film", I mean it's pretty straightforward, by "creeping domination" I'm implying this aspect of TV and film is actively expanding. More and more shows are driven by political ideas, more and more are nothing BUT political ideas put onto film. So by saying:
>talk about political agendas in tv and movies on Sup Forums then
you're saying that Sup Forums is the place to talk about what these shows are about, what story they're telling, what message they're conveying, and that Sup Forums is the place to just remark on the technical aspects "the cinematography is nice" or "the music felt out of place" or "that CGI was shit". You're basically demanding Sup Forums just become nothing but vapid, surface level discussion.

>CONSERBATISM IS LE NEW PUNK RAWK

This is probably the funniest thing about GenZ. Several consecutive generations are told "Don't be Nazis. Don't be Nazis." So you have these coddled kids who stand up and say "Fuck you, mom! I'm gonna rebel by pledging my undying allegiance to an authoritarian regime!" Shit's crazy.

I dunno man. Currently I am pretending to fly space fighters in VR.

>There is not even a sniff of fanny on offer under the progressive jackboot tho
lol the fuck does that even mean?
>If by safe space, you mean a board where you talk about the fucking board topic instead of politics when the single most popular board on the entire website is devoted to politics and you only don't go there because you get btfo, then yes
what a fucking trainwreck of a sentence lol also you clearly don't care about keeping political discussion off of Sup Forums if you only want people banned for saying words you disagree with

>attempt to avoid criticism with equivocation
>instant defensiveness at first sign of criticism
>tautological terms thinly disguising lack of capacity to think outside own viewpoint
>smug sense of superiority thinly disguising fundamental insecurity of own intelligence

if only i weren't a brainwashed leftist, then i could... also use VR?

>How do we make another safe space like Sup Forums

>this much hardcore balls-to-the-wall projection

not him btw

This. Politics has become a mental illness.

But it is the progressive left that currently wants to (and is doing a very good job of) banning fun and sex.

Millennials are all totalitarian conformists but it surely can't last. You want to get drunk and ride in cars with girls you have to rebel against Progressivism.

they aren't nazis though. Nazis were disciplined ideologues who stood for industry through collectivism, given definition by excluding cultural non-conformants (like jews, eastern europeans, infirm germans). The kids who would be nazis are not industrious, they are not committed to their ideology. They are cowards. They have far more in common with run of the mill boring fucking trots than anything else

what a very good deflection that everyone will surely fall for

It might look that way here. But do you ever spend time outside of here? This place has warped your mind.

Just out of curiousity, what discussions do they ruin? Can you name a few

yeah these guys look like fun and sex personified

>not him by the way

and im not the other guy. Sure you aren't projecting friend?

>the progressive left that currently wants to (and is doing a very good job of) banning fun and sex

Of course you'd say that, Roy Moore.

look mom i posted it again xD

Well, what if you saw a picture of a pretty girl in VR?

That would make you a rapist and you would have to report to your local progressive centre for reeducation.

Even worse, what if the pretty girl was *white* and you were attracted to her!

That's pretty rich from a guy who had nothing in the tank but sarcasm and strawmen. Kudos on the 5 dollar words, but try to make them relevant next time. And since we're playing junior psychologist now, I'd like to let you know that furiously spamming caps and exclamation points makes you look a little tilted. Not a good look in a debate friend.

They ruin the anti-movie circlejerk by watching and enjoying movies.