LUKE DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS...

LUKE DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS? THEY GRANT LOANS AT EXORBITANT INTEREST RATES AND THEN CREATE A DEBT ECONOMY TO DEVALUE YOUR CURRENCY SO YOU CAN'T PAY BACK YOUR LOANS AND REMAIN IN THEIR SERVITUDE. THEY ARENT VERY GOOD FRIENDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yt4zVgJKpow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JAWOHL MEIN FUHRER

Adolf did I ever tell you about fiscal responsibility? Don't take loans that you can't repay and don't get into wars you can't handle otherwise you deserve to get your bitch ass slapped.

t. shlomo

Masters in Finance here. If you don't take a loan you don't have debts.

t. deadbeat defaulting nigger

>Hitler
>loans

>hold debts
>devalue currency
What's the problem?
Inflation favors the person taking out debt.

Gee FUhrer, maybe we should negotiate with them since their well being also depend on our economical situations and we all could work together for the good of our shared country?

That would be better than murdering millions of women, old men and children, don't you think?

Did I ever tell you about a nation that is ethnocentric and hostile to all those around it and openly encourages every other country to be non-ethnocentric?

Anti-gentilism was not a good friend.

adolf believed they could win world war I and the only reason that they didn't was le jewish november revolution, he was a delusional retard
if you compare the punishment that ottomans, bulgarians and austrians were given with the one given to germans, you realize that they should thank those jews to death. Germany should have been completely dismantled into 4 or 5 kingdoms and that would have happened if the war continued and they got occupied from allied forces coming from south.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>willingly take out a loan
>mad because you have to pay it back
Are Muslims the most irrational people on the planet?

Why? When had a European country ever been penalised to a level less to what they were prior to the war? You don't think the punishment on Prussia was excessively harsh prior to previous history?

gotta be less than 24 hours since I saw this pasta and I already hate it with every fibre of my being.

i don't knoooow. goebbels makes this murder thing sound preeeety good.

>youtu.be/yt4zVgJKpow

Wow this is the worst Hitler I have ever seen and I have seen millions of movies with people portraying Hitler. I thought Guinness knew how to act.

this.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Christinaity that was invented by a tribe of Jews which instead of refusing to allow pagans to become Jews, actively chased pagans down and forced them at the sword to convert to this Jewish sect called Christianity.

And did I mention that once a Christian you were unable to practice usury, so that the other Jews, the smaller numbered, had a monopoly on usury, interest, banking, and this allowed them to profit off labor of the ex-pagan Christians for over a thousand years. These profits from a banking monopoly were re-invested in other industries, giving Jews controlling shareholding over many different industries, the likes of which can still be seen in 2018. And now the pagans would do anything for their Jewish lords, humble slaves, in denial of the great robbery from forced banned usury.

The jews were good friends.

Your confidence is drastically delusional, and disproportionate. A clear indication of someone lacking self control with neither an accurate sense of self awareness. Someone prone to imitate others, and depend on others to feel gratification no matter how dishonest, or false.

You're just describing right wingers here mate, fueling the nazi fire of placing blame on the jews of societal problems caused by right wing greediness. Although I will agree, it's mostly jews

It's everywhere
I think it's bot pasta
It doesn't even make sense half the time