The Scotsman is a true bro

Even when he's dead, he gives Jack permission to marry ANY of his daughters. He considers it an HONOR.

Which one, had Ashi not been around, do you think he'd pick to be his wee bonnie lass? My money's on Flora

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2PoFSdePtCE?t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that shit had me in tears

>there was an user who predicted the scene with a shitpost

im so glad this one actually happened, dont have a screen cap of it though

The redhead

I wish we got to see more of the Thickerella army. They were nice.

it doesnt matter because jack erased the scotsman and his daughters from existence.

He doesn't exist user
His daughters don't exist
Would Jack venture to old Scotland?

They would still exist. He erased their motives, not the people. If anything, he gave them a chance for a normal life.

>Implying Jack doesnt journey to Scotland to sow his seed to ensure that one day a badass enough Scotsman will emerge and protect the future.

any screencap yet with all their names?

You can't erase history, you just move to a world line where events play out in a different way. The Biff Timeline still exists, you just aren't there. God, it's like none of you played steins gate.

>They would still exist. He erased their motives, not the people. If anything, he gave them a chance for a normal life.
Citation needed
I watched an online French show about some dumb time traveler who wanted to right wrongs and the second season's villains wanted to stop him because their grandparents met in a war shelter.
Take away the war, grandparents never met in that shelter, and their grandchildren don't exist
Aku's messing with worlds helped guided what made them in the first place.

Well here's the thing, Aku still exists in that timeline; he never followed them.
And there's no magic sword that would seal him away so that future is still screwed.

Without the threat of foolish samurai aku falls into a deep depression and eventually kills himself.

Scotsman probably fucked up Aku's shit.

Probably with the help of the Gods and shit.

I'm pretty sure Aku will have plenty of joy mocking the survivors of the last stand about how their supposed hero abandoned their future for a lost past in the name of his own selfish desires.

But Ashi vanished
The timeline didn't diverge

What if instead of Ashi, we got a storyline where the Scotsman sends one of his daughters out to find Jack and bring him back so that they can bring down Aku together, and we get romantic junk with them instead

>Scottsman possesses him.

Ashi basically saved Jack and the whole universe.

Not bad for a chick that no longer exists.

>Even if the timeline DID diverge, Jack and Ashi left everyone behind, alone with Aku and no magic god sword.

>Scottsman is dead.
>He is out of Aku's grasp.
>He can torment him, bother him, and kill him with his celtic powers.

Ancient primordial evil magic>Celtic ghost magic
There were no Celtic gods among the ones who defeated the original evil

Why did the Scotsman only have daughters? What is wrong with his balls?

>Celtic magic
>Doing shit
If Celtic magic's so great, why didn't Scotsman save the day himself?

Nothing at all, they're all perfect.

REMINDER THAT THE SCOTSMAN AND HIS DAUGHTERS NO LONGER EXIST
THANKS GENNDY

Wasn't he disturbed by the fact that Jack was 50 years older than his oldest daughters and his semen was probably sterile?

YOU HAVE ABANDONED US

Torrent or MEGA where?
I don't get adult swim in my country

A true bro is a bro for life

jack isn't a true bro though

If Ashi disappeared in Jack's timeline, it isn't a stretch to believe Aku disappeared in his.

He did. Everyone was getting fucking wrecked. He came flying in with his magic bagpipe and lead his daughters into battle and they actually did shit. He also saved everyone from Aku's rain of spikes.

But so does everyone else
It's a lose-lose situation for them
They either be rendered non existent or they flat out suffer

Just imagine Scotsman's ghost disappearing and seeing his daughters vanish as well.
He'd be fucking pissed and start swearing Jack off
He'd call him a pajama-wearing, basket-face, slipper-wielding, etc

But he couldn't vanish Aku, only delay his attacks and stun him temporarily.
The Stone Samurai the robots piloted managed to blow off Aku for a while, look at what happened to it when Aku took it seriously.
Scotsman was never meant to be the main hero in that attack.
He was a diversion just trying to help a friend

*vanquish

>They would still exist. He erased their motives, not the people. If anything, he gave them a chance for a normal life.

Yeah, no. The slightest change to the past can have massive effects to the future. One missed train ride or someone turning left instead of right at a fork in the road can have cascading affects of two people meant to fall in love never meeting, people meant to die surviving, people meant to live dying, people meant to exist never being born, etc., etc.

Taking out an embodiment of evil who was going to conquer the Earth, meanwhile, changes everything. Literally the entire future Jack had visited was just undone, never to exist again.

Bagpipe magic was OP

And people say Genndy doesnt browse Sup Forums

Believing the butterfly theory.

Time is more like a ball really.
Its all wibbly wobbly and stuff.

Except even with a timeline divergence they're still screwed.
Read the thread, Aku's still with them and no one can stop him

Gotta get back
Back, to the future

Life always finds a way.

The one that had red hair.

Jack believes in ancestral spirits and probably also reincarnation, being from a shinto-buddhist background.

Which would mean wiping future people from existence doesn't harm their ancestral spirits or past lives when you're keeping their ancestors and past lives safe.

>implying
Reminder free will doesn't exist.

What future?
If the timelines diverge than that means Jack has no way to go back to that timeline.
If he uses a time period he'd enter a future without Aku, not the one with it
Think of it like this
X=Future/timeline Jack left, the one with Aku
Y=Past
Jack went from X to Y but if he tries to go back to X, he'd go to W
W=Future/timeline without Aku
There's no way of Jack saving his friends from an unstoppable Aku

condoms feel funny

Wow user, thanks for telling us how time travel works in every medium ever. You sure are knowledgeable and not at all pulling this out of your ass.

My dad works for samurai jack, the ladybug at the end was actually Ashi's spirit or something

*if he uses a time portal

If Aku didn't die in the future then neither would have Ashi.

Plus I don't understand where people keep getting this idea that Jack's sword is the only thing that can hurt Aku. The entire plot of the mobster episode only exists because whenever Aku tried to get that sapphire, he got fucked up. Aku got Jack to wake Cronos up in another episode and Cronos damn near killed him. Hell even in the finale, the bagpipes were doing something and he was taking a pretty good beating from the robot.

jack revives aku and tricks him into sending him into the future again

with his evil law again it is the bad future and Jack fixes what he fucked up

when does it stop hurting?

D-does it still say (lover)?
Their love still exists...

Ashi died because the timeline Samurai Jack has is linear.
This thread is just saying that even if the timeline diverged, the people are still screwed.
Season 5 made a big deal about Jack's sword being the last hop
50 years past and it was the only option known and available for everyone.
Aku went as to far as to destroy every time portal out there to stop Jack from going back to the past.
Those 50 years he could've destroyed other methods.
Just because something can make him feel pain doesn't mean it'll take him out for good
But then he has betrayed his own people
He took away his original motivator and goal
Samurai Jack would bring even greater dishonor to his famiry for rereasing an unspeakabre evir

>What is wrong with his balls?
Him and his Wife agreed not to have children. So the Scotsman got Celtic Runes tattooed on his balls so that he would never have a son. This turned out to be a monkey paw for them as after several weeks of marathon sex (thinking they were free from the responsibility of children) his wife ended up pregnant with only daughters.

*last hope

>Samurai Jack would bring even greater dishonor to his famiry for rereasing an unspeakabre evir

worth it to save his waifu and the future

His sons were all in the tanks.

>Retconning the future means he never got freed

except he never got imprisoned in the first place

He wasn't imprisoned in the first place

He would fuck up the present just to save a doomed future.
A future already ravaged by Aku, ruined by his pollution, filled with violent refugees, etc
It was a lost cause

Jack didn't age. He may have been 50 years older in time than the daughters, but he was still a young man in body

Does the afterlife even get effected by time warping shenanigans

youtu.be/2PoFSdePtCE?t=11s

Which one Sup Forums?

Even Celtic magic doesn't protect you from having a tumblrina daughter

They don't exist

Yeah I guess, I just wanted a better ending

Even showing the characters happy in the aku-less future would've been better

And now he doesn't fucking exist GG Jack

HOES BEFORE BROS

Assie. He would pick Assie, because Jack is a man of taste.

Fuck you, Aku's not a hoe

This. Defeating Aku changed the future from a dystopian cyberpunk world to the Cartoon Cartoon world of Dexter and the Powerpuff Girls

The one with the bangs followed by Iyra.

Jack can't handle the snu snu

I always fucking wondered this.

>in one timeline, character is evil, while in another they are good
>if both die, where does the character end up? Who is the real one?

Man fucking everyone was. Aku played the original opening for EVERYONE right before showing off he finally had Jack. Everyone who arrived knew goddamn well that even if they won, they'd be retconned out of existence.

And they fucking came anyway.

>world line

Its steisn gate all over again

bottom left

Who is is this "scotsman" character? Why are you posting your fanfiction OP

They look like men and I'm straight

insecure much fagget?

Man, is it me or Jack and the Scotsman nearly hugged when they saw each other?

They did
Scotsman then said he needs to remember that he's a ghost

>He doesn't enjoy T H I C C women
Are you sure you're straight?

I agree with this user. the series was shown to overlap with PPG and Dexter and without Aku's evil undoubtedly killing the earth he brought about a focus on technology and industry to beef up his security and his hold over the world in general. without his influence, the planet would take a completely separate route progression-wise.

instead of cyberpunk world we got tumblr-verse. thanks jack

>tfw aku probably forced original dexter and mandark to develop killbot prototypes
>tfw the PPG probably were martyred in the battle against his rule

It's the faces man
They look like pears and potatoes just like how Ashi looks like a chimp

>Jack wanders to old scotland to pay his respects to his best friend whi will never have been born
>ghost of the scotsman rises out of the ground in the spot where his clan's castle sat so many years in the future
>jack is utterly speechless as tears form in his eyes at the sight of the only other warrior he ever respected more than his own father
>"I... I thought you were gone forever..."
>"Celtic magic, laddie"

And his daughters?

im glad someone else shares my opinion on how horrible ashi's face looks in profile

its like she evolved to lick bread crumbs out of the bottom of a highball glass

So what happened to his wife? I'm surprised she didn't even get a mention

He makes more. turns out celtic magic improves fertility ghostie or not.

no really those celts did bone like rabbits.

probably still pumping out daughters all throughout the season.

But his wife isn't Celtic magic
He doesn't have her to bone

b-but user there's Valhalla and shit

>Scotsman and Jack are the only two constants in the Universe

MAGIC RUNES LADDIE

And that means what exactly?
Odin's a Norse god
Vahalla is Norse, not Celtic

This is a joke about super manly men

this can be witnessed in the "fighters curse" where they usually only have daughters

its like a biological balancing mechanism

Except you're full of shit, and misusing a quote from a show that constantly dabbles in the consequences of fucking with time. They outright explore this in the episode "Turn Left."

>stein's gate

I'm marathoning this because a friend told me it was great and I've heard it's great without getting it spoiled.

But does it get good? I've watched 3 or so episodes and the show just kinda plods around all over the place so much it's getting annoying. The characters are all certainly quirky.. and some are cute but beside their quirks they just all don't act like people in the slightest, and feel overall really flat and dull.
I almost stopped watching entirely when the pointless waifu character just stared into the sky 'reaching at the stars'. I mean come the fuck on really?

Is this one of those series where some element of its setting is imaginative and clever so the fans completely forgive how atrocious it is from a storytelling and character perspective?