Wut if tech-nall-o-g be no gud????

Wut if tech-nall-o-g be no gud????

BUD I LIK TECHN ALL O G

>Whine that Black Mirror is too simplistic and on the nose
>While missing the whole point of the show

>he thinks the subject of black mirror is about technology

>what if
The point is most these situations are entirely possible if the technology that enables it becomes real.

Do you want to suffer a fate worse than death just to play god?

Hogwarts is a situation that's entirely possible if magic became real.

>he steal tweets and makes them as threads on Sup Forums

>phones are like magic!!

>It could be real if it were real
Great observation.

You do realise that it's a high possibility that this technology will rise against us right? You already have first signs of robots going against protocol at Facebook. Imagine in 50 years. This has all happened in about 10

ECH EBIZOD IZ EETSS OWN STURREEE

>he steals reddit posts stolen from comedians stolen from tweets stolen podcast jokes stolen from Sup Forums posts

fixd that for you

>You already have first signs of robots going against protocol at Facebook. Imagine in 50 years.
Good job reading click bait article titles and assuming the rest. The machine didn't get turned off because it went "rogue" it did everything it was meant to and got turned off because the experiment was over.

lol that's just anthology as a format

I did read it. I was talking about them creating their own language. It's the first sign. Obviously it's not dangerous enough to turn it off now because of that, you retard. I was saying in another 50 years they'll be capable of much more. You dumb fucking faggot.

The whole experiment was about machines learning language, the problem is they made a mostly incomprehensible language which makes sense to a machine but not really to a human. The AI did everything it was supposed to do, the results just weren't what the researchers wanted. They didn't go against protocol like you claimed.

>muldirashal harmonios fudure
>bud magorti peepul sdill disdinct raece

I'd love them to do an episode about how Streaming services are adapting TV shows based on your viewing habits and using AI are re-writing scripts and reshooting scenes to make individual episodes based on what you want and not through some creative endeavour.
So slowly everyone gets their own version of every story and show and then gets their own version of the News focusing at first on the things they're interested in and then in just the things they'll agree with and then just the things that they want to hear because the system is always watching.

Have the lead character be an actor in the theatre who's trying to preserve the sanctity of the acting craft but has a lot of people hating his version of Shakespeare because it's different to the one they watched at home.
End with him finally meeting the "author" a massive AI built to run the world and solve all of our problems but it refuses because we're fundamentally doomed to either ignore the machines for our own self interest or we'll refuse because the most powerful people will lose too much power and money for it to work.
So instead it writes movies and TV shows, tailored to each individual, renders entire series without any physical actors, makes up gossip in the media it controls about the "actors" basically it runs the entire worlds pop-culture because it's more fun and the researchers can't convince it otherwise.

Basically take a shit on Netflix and their awful sorting algorithm as much as possible.

Yeah .. no they found out they were creating their own language. Read the article again

Yes, the whole point of the AIs were to get them to talk to each other using language, then they started making linguistic shortcuts which is a part of any language. Nothing they did veered from what the experiment was about. It just made it clear that the results would be useless which isn't uncommon in experimentation so they stopped it.

>But when the social network paired two of the programs, nicknamed Alice and Bob, to trade against each other, they started to learn their own bizarre form of communication.

The chatbot conversation "led to divergence from human language as the agents developed their own language for negotiating," the researchers said.

So i literally started watching this last night, loved the first episode even if the deeper meaning was kinda cliche
But they next two had the exact same kinda message, you know technology is evil and Thomas Edison was a witch
is this it? Is this the only message of the entire show?
I was expecting a modern day and bigger budget twilight zone but what's the point if the message is the same episode after episode?

>The company chose to shut down the chats because "our interest was having bots who could talk to people", researcher Mike Lewis told FastCo. (Researchers did not shut down the programs because they were afraid of the results or had panicked, as has been suggested elsewhere, but because they were looking for them to behave differently.)

The whole point of the experiment was it was a precursor to human machine communications. It did nothing wrong but the data became unusable for what they wanted so they stopped.