Now that Jack got it's proper ending can we all give are sympy to Genndy's less beloved and better show that unlike...

Now that Jack got it's proper ending can we all give are sympy to Genndy's less beloved and better show that unlike Jack will probably never get it's own revival?
>We will never see those last 10 scripts

I'm pretty sure that those last 10 scripts wouldn't have had a series finale though, and even then, after how SJ ended, it would seem like our imaginations are the best we've got.

this show was six years ago

but I still have a folder full of images from the show. SBT dump thread?

also how come alana and ashi have the same haircut

i can't believe people forgot about this t h i c c

You know its funny
People who were 12 years old and in Junior High when it first came out can now post on Sup Forums legally

>those lips

How was this even on CN?

After that shitty ending I'd rather let this show stay dead.

thats an obvious edit

I was in college when it hit, and I remember the random schedule change to 7am on Sundays

I still busted my ass to wake up in time to catch the new episodes

not going to happen Nolan

Is Adult Swim allowed to make it?

SJ is much better if you don't think about it. It's style over substance, aesthetics over complex plots.

Genndy knows how to do time travel plots (See: Dexter Ego Trip), he just had different priorities when he made this finale.

I believe so, but they need to get the original creator back for it.
But didn't he quit to work at sony or something?

...Who do you think wrote the Samurai Jack finale user?

If Adult Swim can make it they probably will. Samurai Jack was a huge success for them

That's being a bit too harsh. This season had something resembling complexity before the romance subplot was shoved in.

Better times.

Watch the original instead, it's much better anyway

I meant to get him to stick it out for SBT

He said he plans to keep working with adult swim

>SJ is much better if you don't think about it. It's style over substance, aesthetics over complex plots.
Fuck no and fuck you. You do both yourself and Genndy a disservice by even suggesting this.

Gainax.

Do you really think SJ has a deep plot or a detailed narrative? It's all stylization and metaphors. This doesn't make it lesser, just different

How DID they sweet talk him back per-say?

Well the constant harassment of fans got him thinking about a finale to Jack for years, and once he decided he wanted it to be a season long DARK'N GRITTY story, AS was the natural choice. And as it turns out, he also kinda prefers working on TV as opposed to movies so here we are.

I really hope Genndy does this next. He hasnt forgotten. In February he said he wants to do it. Ilana was name dropped in the SJ finale. There is still hope. We just need to bug him and show interest.