So,tell me whats been bothering you

So,tell me whats been bothering you.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NzgB3QZZ!2rM-3pThoNGyL5DcEQq60QLGWYnvz_BxqJBq7pgpaBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this

well,you see doc,its been over 15 years already...

>Jack erased Scotsman and all his other friends from existence
Sad end ;_;

Its been that long?

Imagine how much better this would have been with Mako's delivery

Greg Baldwin did a good job but he can't compare desu

Yes.You see,thats the actual problem.

>"Without Aku, I never existed"
>"No"

Once i ERADICATED episode 8 from my memory...

i thought i would just wait until the finale and then ashi-

>Samurai Jack ended twelve years ago
Fuck.

We dont say her name here.This is a safe place

Nothing, Genndy did everything I wanted him to

Ah,yes.Sorry doctor.

He was bald and she looked older.

Well i just assumed that when the finale came,my worries would just

DIEEEEEEE

But my worries where made true

Like me dying in an explosion? Seriously?

And how every character except jack and my daughter didnt have a conclusion or a goodbye

Its left a hole of dissapointment inside me and it feels LIKE IT WILL BE IN THERE FOREVER.

I...i just dont know if i can handle that...

Yes,it seems the wait and the seasons pacing has affected your enjoyment process.

Could it be that i hyped myself too much?

Yes,but lets not act like this season was without flaws.

Yes.I wish there was some cartoon that was as good as those first 3 episodes.

YES.ONE CAN HOPE.

kek, pretty good user. Also strangely you summed up how I felt about the finale as well. Well, rather most of Sup Forums

Brilliant
Postin in an ebin thread

WE NEED SOMEONE TO READ THIS IN AKU'S VOICE

can we just take a moment to appreciate the work provided by Greg Baldwin?
He did a fine job.

Who cares.

>tumblr nose

(You)

Cue the 2017 Invader Zim movie :^)

Aku's death was so anti-climactic and boring. I expected an actual fight, not Jack completely obliterating him. He didn't get any last words, the music wasn't fitting, he died in a humiliating and stupid way...it wasn't at all what he deserved.

Jack almost completely obliterated him in their very first encounter. Aku never made Jack break a sweat when Jack had the sword.

The lump in my lower back, I think it's growing.

That's not exactly true. Aku managed to wound Jack in their first fight, and was actually able to put up a fight, compared to the finale which was just Jack kicking the shit out of him.

I do

This is just lazy.

No one will link the last episode.

well Aku did just get his ass kicked so he was probably tired and really hurting while i'm assuming jack was refreshed traveling back in time (or that 50 years of constantly fighting has given him incredible stamina)

mega.nz/#!NzgB3QZZ!2rM-3pThoNGyL5DcEQq60QLGWYnvz_BxqJBq7pgpaBw

Changing the past.
- Ashi existed and brought Jack back to the past
- Ashi never existed
Pick one.

I keep searching for a link, but no one posts it. I think I'm going to be stuck without one forever.

True, it makes sense in-universe, it's just...kind of lame to end it that way. Would have been better if Jack at least got a proper final battle with future Aku first, before going back and killing past Aku like he did.

Based Aku telling it like it is.

Nice stuff Akunon

>Bittersweet Ending
It was just bitter. Everyone that existed no longer exist.

Wait... shouldn't jack defeating Aku in the past stop future Jack from existing in the first place therfore causing the jack that killed aku to never had exist? Why was ashi erased and not Jack? Also lets not forget that a Jack was sent to the Future....

Time travel is bullshit. And so was the ending.

>the series ended with ashi essentially being retconned
what did genndy mean by this?

Well you see, doc, it seems that even though Jack won, he still lost.

What a magnificent buildup to perhaps the most rushed ending in toon history. I don't even feel mad or happy or satisfied. Just empty. I loved almost all of it, but this really is a case of the ending just completely taking away any excitement you once had for something. Now whenever the show as a whole is mentioned I'll just be thinking: "Wow, that last episode was shit."
It's not fair lads.

my wife is DEAAAAAAAAD

This was actually kinda therapeutic, thanks user, i enjoyed your shitpost more than i did the finale

Jack will be so happy on his deathbed.

Hell get to see Ashi again.

Nice digits bruh

Seems to be a trend, recently: awesome build up, shitty climax.

He won't see her in the afterlife because Zeno-sama erased her from the world.

If Aku could change the past, why not travel back to when Jack was a baby and kill him?
Or back to when Emperor freed him, and just killed Emperor before Jack was ever born?

I gotta admit, I don't get why some people are upset about Jack going back to the past. Fuck, I thought half of Sup Forums WANTED him to go back, instead of staying in the future. Being disappointed at Jack & Aku not getting a proper final battle, or Ashi dying I can get, but Jack going back to the past had been one of the most likely outcomes since the first episode.

thank you

This was nice.

How can a soul that never existed be in the afterlife?

Ashi was erased from existence, so nope, he won't even get that. LUL

Because where's the fun in killing someone when they're just a baby?

the way i understand time travel is you actually make a new time path so it ends up like this

>jack kills aku, evil effects removed (old time line)
>jack kills aku, resets his own time line

in either case jack still exists because he's returned to the past not by aku. had ashi not taken him to the past i could see that causing problems though

Can someone screencap this? I'm too busy being a phone fag.

Honestly, I'm not upset that he got back to the past. It's that everything in that episode was rushed as fuck, and I really wanted Jack and Ashi to get married and live happily ever after. He fucking deserved a happy end, the guy suffered for over 50 years in the future, suffered and sacrificed to much, and instead he doesn't get to be truly happy.

Just let Jack have this

10/10

Genndy outing himself as the George Lucas of animation. Giving him free rein was a mistake.

True, that's honestly the one problem I had. Jack, after all the shit he's been through, still doesn't get a true happy end. I guess sometimes it's just hard for a Foolish Samurai to get a happy ending.

Because everyone got erased. No one got a satisfying ending or send off except Jack and Ashi (and even that's a matter of debate). Even Aku got fucked over. Jack getting back to the past would have been fine if it hadn't of been for that.

You mean the way both gave us pure Kino? How was that a mistake?

Yeah, it seems like the show can't decide if it uses the looping method of time travel or the branching one.

>both gave us pure Pottery
FTFY

His goal from day one in the future world was to go back to the past "and undo the future that is Aku". Anyone who didn't see this coming is just a big fool.

ashi uses aku's powers to restore their youth that was taken by aku

easy answer

I saw it coming. I just didn't like how it was done.

Nice.

If you understand how HInduism and Buddhism works, than youd understand how a soul works.

Short story, the spirit that inhabited the being known as Ashi no doubt still exists and will likly reincarnate into new body(if not already find enlightenment)

This is why him not going back would have made the most sense.

Logically, going back was sound as it was clearly the easiest way to kill Aku as shown by how easily Jack wrecked him. But even if the whole series was basically a battle between him and Aku, a final battle should have been incredibly satisfying to punctuate Jack's efforts. Have him sink low against a nearly unstoppable evil but prevail in the end. That's not possible if Aku is a bitch to begin with.

Also, Ashi's death could have been executed even better. As he learns how to move on and rebuild his life from his old relationship he helps the world rebuild from the tyranny of Aku.

How could Jack go back to the past without erasing everything? Maybe they could've given some of the characters a goodbye (which is something that could've happened, if the finale wasn't just 20+ minutes), but that's about it.

>How could Jack go back to the past without erasing everything
Branching timelines?

See

I feel like it'd be a better ending if Jack realized that once he defeated Aku he no longer had to go back to the past. His real life was in the future along side all the friends he had made. Not to mention Ashi would still be alive.

Is this the last actual image?
I missed last nights thread, does someone have the final collection?

So here we are, back to square friggin one huh? You think Jack made it out alright? Well let's see, he was robbed a good bit of his childhood, possibly still unaging, good chance he's still a bit nutty, most of his friends and his lover are now erased from existence and will never again see them even in the afterlife. You're happy with ending, that's fine. Jack got back, and saved the future from 1000 years of evil. But personally, I think a stronger ending would have been realizing you can't change the past, to move forward for a better tomorrow. After all, Jack has denied himself the way home several times to save the innocent.

Don't worry, buddy! You've always got me!

Forever... and ever... and ever... and ever...

That is true. There's just no winning here, is there? I suppose if Jack had killed future Aku, that might have worked, but because he didn't, erasing that other timeline was probably a kinder fate then leaving it to Aku.

TIME
LOOP

You know when you think about it, there probably was never gonna be a completely happy ending for Jack.

This happening to me.

Very well done. (((They))) figured out a way to hurt us again. I should have known at this point.

Jack's happy in the end (sort of)
It's the people he left in the future who doesn't get a happy ending

idk if it's been mentioned but a grand wedding for the prince of japan who defeated a demi god with invites from around the world would take a lot of time. i hope jack got to enjoy the weeks or so leading up to Ashi's death by telling all kinds of stories and hitting that like the fist of the north star

You did pretty good mate.