twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Streaming The Room in like 40 minutes, I wanna cook dinner first

politics

Please learn how to make threads

/who/ - Doctor Who General

PREVIOUSLY

How has your day been /who/?

Fuck off Lymerence

Ah, I've hit the first sore spot. Those on Reddit try, but they don't understand why they do it, they just do it for attention.

You seem to want me to conform to your own expectations; that I shall never do, to you or to anyone else. You must take me as I am, as I take you as you are. It's so absurdly simple.

Lurking more is irrelevant, as social conditioning is not why I'm here. Have I insulted you?

Long and tiring, but I'm comfy at home now, but it's back to the grind tomorrow, but then I'll be comfy at home...and on and on...

WE GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON

"Do they survive the process? lol Or is this a case where they simply fade out, to be replaced by another equally weak person whose interest changes with the seasons?"
-ChronAnon, on the subject of less enlightened people who try to watch Doctor Who

Learn to get help you creepy fuck.
At least OP isn't obsessed over a random goth girl from a fucking fanfilm.

How many replies til we get the first boardie whining about how the thread escaped their filter? Those are my favourite genre of posts, imagine being so upset by a show's existence that you can't even bear to see the OP post in your catalog.

This

Please learn to kill yourself.

I'm tired of your shitty posts ruining the general.

>15:08:19
>15:09:21

Comfy neo is best neo.

dont do that

Faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

Remember that time you got /who/ deleted because you spammed it to death

Now now, my spacing is not Reddit at all...

As for being 'extremely polite', I mentioned before that I have no need to be rude. I can be if need be, but for me, it's not necessary, especially if I want to have a serious conversation. Perhaps I'd be ruder on Sup Forums...

Curious about your remark regarding 'formal dialogue'. Have you ever tried it, I mean really tried it? Using words precisely, understanding the meanings they used to have before language was diluted with personal interpretations and alterations of meaning? This is easily one of the greatest problems with modern English as used in the West...that the language now means whatever the user wants it to mean, to the loss of everyone. It's one thing to use it singly in irony, jest, or humour...but the way that words are positively destroyed today is a travesty of the highest degree...

And yet I suspect you already know this to be true...

Comfy Neo is in his pajamas, just washed the dishes, and is gonna cook up some chicken fajitas and watch The Room soon. Presently, he's having a Milo.

How embarrassing

There's more than one person who wants Lym to kill himself, mate.

The user doth protest too much, methinks...

>trying to hide the fact that you're on Sup Forums x

We all were born in the wrong generation, as will be those born after us. That is not a problem to me however, nor should it be something that concerns you. That's part of the challenge of life, learning to deal with the difficulties inherent in every generation.

Society has its problems because of what motivates us as biological organisms, nothing more. You can get a human to do anything great or terrible if the incentive is powerful enough. This has nothing to do with why I'm here.

And what happens when you encounter the rare case where the behavior you describe is honest, sincere, and genuine? Do you still label it, like your worst enemy, thinking that in doing so it'll lose all meaning?

We exist user.

You're a creepy fucking faggot.

Lym is one of the only good trips

fuck off Lymerence.

Which is the best story in the new Bradley boxset?

Thank you

One user labels my behavior as pretentious, and another will not find it so. The claim of myself being pretentious is not one that is necessarily shared by all..it's a direct result of the behavioral expectations of an individual observing another individual's behavior.

But for the label (pretentious) to work, to have any power over me, it would have to be something that cannot be as easily overthrown as it is. I clearly appear to this user as pretentious. Okay...but not all share this viewpoint....so what particular value does this have other than to enlighten us on the preconceptions and expectations of the user who makes the claim?

Stop trying to make people think you're liked, faggot.

Nobody gives a shit about big finish, Lym.

kys

fuck off Lym

Is that chocolate milk? Call that nesquik over here. Had some rhubarb and custard milk last night, it was alright

Oh look, you're doing the exact same thing you were doing that time you got /who/ deleted. Maybe we'll get lucky and this time you'll actually catch a ban.

You're literally the only person who gives a shit, Lym. You're going to pretend you'll leave /who/ for sympathy then magically come back when you samefag and pretend that anyone actually wants you here.

The second, the historical one.

It's an empirical fact that Lym isn't universally derided, or even widely disliked at all. I assume you already know that and don't really care, but I just thought I'd point it out.

What did i do wrong?

Because you've samefagged hard enough to make it look like people do like you.

You're writing fanfic about a stranger on the internet because you hate him so much. Ironically, you are actually worse in this respect than whatever perception of Lymerence you have in your diseased mind.
Everyone else can see that you are a truly cancerous, toxic presence who is incapable of anything but spreading harm. I would be entirely unsurprised to learn that your fixation on suicide is a projection of your own desire for self-obliteration, so debased is your existence.

My post is being nice to Lymerence can u read?

I'm not the only person who says this stuff.

is not me.

You're a really unfortunate human being and you're not getting anymore (you)s from me

This

Can one seriously argue that Smith's or Tennant's runs are better than Capaldi's and expect to be taken seriously?

I just want to say that the other ones fighting the good fight against Lym the Faggot are based

Anime Faces of /who/: OC edition
Coming soon

10 all new OC trips, complete with biographies and pre-prepared ships, including some created specifically to ship with existing trips!

This will never take off.

TALK ABOUT DOCTOR WHO YOU SHITBAGS

You are embarking on an enterprise that will end in your destruction.

I thought that was a Drashig for a moment there.

I will force it.

I will when Lymerence leaves.

Tennant is god

/who/ - Tripfag Discussion General

Does anyone remember where it was that Nick Briggs said he wasn't aware of Chibnall having listened to any audios?

Link me to the anime face program thing

Which incarnation of the Doctor fucked Tasha Lem? it was Hartnell/spoiler]

It will flop just like everything else you have ever forced.

rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator

You don't even know who I am

>Hartnell / Troughton - Pablo Honey / The Bends
>Pertwee / T. Baker - OK Computer
>Davison / C. Baker / McCoy - Kid A
>McGann - Amnesiac (lel)
>Eccleston - Hail to the Thief
>Tennant - In Rainbows
>Smith - The King of Limbs
>Capaldi - A Moon Shaped Pool
Prove me wrong.

>Trips would make an anime face but not a sonic OC

Fuck off shit like this will actually ruin /who/

Agreed desu

This works because both are the best

Anime faces at least let them imagine themselves as cute. Sonic OCs are just gross.

>>McGann - Amnesiac (lel)
do ho ho

Lym hating user will ruin /who/. Trip obsessed user is at worst embarrassing, and at best mildly amusing.

You have a point there but both are unpleasant.

They're two faces of the same trip-obsessed coin.

>tfw I read this in Hartnell's voice

Reminder that chrono-user is actually Neo shitposting

Kek I actually made this post to get you to respond
I'm gonna elaborate because I'm proud of the comparison

>Hartnell / Troughton - Pablo Honey / The Bends
"I wish it was the sixties, I wish I could be happy.."
The obvious point of the comparison is these are both larval stages. Hartnell's Doctor is a huge degree more valuable than Pablo Honey, though.

>Pertwee / T. Baker - OK Computer
Pertwee's era sees much greater engagement with real world anxieties, and—would you look at that! Animosity towards computers. Baker's era has some of the same (The Face of Evil), as well as popularity skyrocketing. OK all around.

>Davison / C. Baker / McCoy - Kid A
I might have my facts wrong, but wasn't Kid A Radiohead's first number one in America? Well, in any case, Davison brought Who more popularity abroad, accordingly. Abrasive and occasionally cerebral, this era also happened to see the show's music become exclusively electronic. Similarly to a certain band. Kid Ace!

>McGann - Amnesiac
Well, the pun was irresistible.

>Eccleston - Hail to the Thief
Angry about politics, angry about PTSD, same flavour.

>Tennant - In Rainbows
Emo, but this time in a romantic way!

>Smith - The King of Limbs
Okay, this is really just another pun based off the title. But the chaos of something like Bloom is rather Eleven-esque.

Sober, melancholic, brilliant. And I agree with your assertion that it's the best. (Actually, I like Kid A and Amnesiac slightly more, but it's basically a three-way tie)

Here's looking forward to LP10, the first female Radiohead album!

black mirror spoilers

I liked Metalhead. I was a little confused when they gave literally no answers in the end, but then I realised that it's for good. Robot is oddly creepy, obviously inspired by boston dynamics things, cinematography is pure kino. good, didn't have enough emotional impact to be great

I thought I was the only one lmao

Starting The Room in casualwhostream now

I assure you, he is not me, and give me a big virtual slap if I ever seem like him.

Was just a cool focused ep imo.

>give me a big virtual slap if I ever seem like him
Kek, I was starting to think I was crazy for disliking him, but this is reassuring

kino in the stream

Unironically true

TUAT final viewing figures 7.92m, higher than Husbands and Mysterio.

I'd fucking hope so.

It's bullshit, I did not hit her, I did not.

Is the truth about your breakup with McGanon coming out?

Oh hi user

Nothing special about the cinematography, at all. Literally an added in post-pro gimmick.

>Nothing special about the cinematography, at all.
Well that's not true, even as a colour episode it would have been excellently shot.

Source?

XYZ

HYPE!

>tfw we're returning to the tenth planet yet again in series 11

*checks his fly*

DOCTOR WHO IS DEAD TO ME NOW. THE SHOW'S BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE INSANE. IT'S BECOME A MOUTHPIECE FOR FEMINAZI PROPAGANDA.

IF THEY ABSOLUTELY HAD TO HAVE A WOMAN DOCTOR, THEY COULDN'T EVEN PICK THE RIGHT ACTRESS FOR THE ROLE EITHER. THEY SHOULD HAVE PICKED TILDA FUCKING SWINTON, BUT NOOO LET'S PICK THE GENERIC PRETTY LADY WHO COULDN'T BE MORE SNIDELY SEXIST. PLUS ON TOP OF THAT THIS CHINBALLS CUNT AND HIS CREW OF FEMINAZIS HAVE TAKEN A GIANT SHIT ALL OVER TRADITION AND FUCKED THE SHOW IN THE ASS AND MOST OF THE FANS TOO. I HOPE TO GOD THIS SHOW GETS TERRIBLE RATINGS AND GETS FUCKING CANCELLED BECAUSE IT'S JUST GOING FROM BAD TO WORSE, IT WAS PRETTY BAD IN CAPALDI'S ERA WHICH WAS FAR TOO SHORT LIVED AND VERY POORLY WRITTEN FOR THE MOST PART, AND NOW THEY'VE DESECRATED DOCTOR WHO BY MAKING THE DOCTOR A WOMAN!!!!!!!

PLUS ON TOP OF THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN DESIGN A DECENT COSTUME FOR HER IT LOOKS FUCKING AWFUL. THEY'VE RUINED THE SHOW.

IT'S A FUCKING SHAMBLES AND A DISGRACE. I NEED SOMEWHERE SAFE TO GO WHERE THERE ARE LOTS OF HATERS OF THIS DECISION, BUT MOST OF THE KEKS ON HERE SEEM TO BE IN FAVOUR OF IT BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING DISEASED. FUCK CHIBNALL AND FUCK THE BBC.

And I say that as a fan!

Can you go have a stroke elsewhere please, I'm sure there are some Facebook groups who would love to witness it.

I'll see about getting the Disaster Artist screener uploaded so we can stream it tomorrow or sometime else later in the week

HOW ABOUT YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF.

>IF THEY ABSOLUTELY HAD TO HAVE A WOMAN DOCTOR, THEY COULDN'T EVEN PICK THE RIGHT ACTRESS FOR THE ROLE EITHER. THEY SHOULD HAVE PICKED TILDA FUCKING SWINTON
>saying that a female Doctor desecrates Doctor Who while literally in the same breath having opinions about which woman would be better than other women for the role
It's almost like you KNOW a woman can play the part well.

Doctor Who is dead.

Don't know if cytube accepts any of the links primewire ag/watch-2806290-The-Disaster-Artist but it might save you a step. if not disregard as i suck cocks.

No, it's that I'm not in charge of making the decisions and I was trying to say they picked the wrong actor for the job because she looks wrong and Tilda Swinton has the perfect look and voice for the Doctor, but if I had the choice I'd pick a male actor because it's Doctor Who and it's been around for 50 fucking years and people should respect tradition so fuck Chibnall and fuck you beta cunts who think that feminism is a valid thing nowadays.